Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (43481 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ifyseun: 5:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Don't give them kids....like u are doing a woman a favour...don't put a ring on her finger...marriage also favor d man as well as d woman...please change ur mindset so u wil be able to raise well balanced kids
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by rovher: 5:16am On Feb 08, 2017
I'm done loving, that shiiii dnt work for me any longer... *this bitches ain't loyal*

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by chiraqDemon(m): 5:20am On Feb 08, 2017
When u open the door and catch her

Stop stoooop
Leave me alone
Chiraqdemin help help
Rape rape oo

And m at the door clappin
Bros rape am well o wehh done
Aunty please go on i just came to pack ur things
When u finish u will find them in front of the gate
Pick them from there and forward ever backward never
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by oforij(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:
Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family, security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.
You've said it all bro. Hoes are never loyal
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by shamecurls(m): 5:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family,
security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages
everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you
with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they
fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as
fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring
on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool

Am 100% certain your mentality will be totally different in slightly less than 2 decades from now!

It's natural to feel that way. It will dawn on you someday. The Nigga life is fun but ain't real.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by shamecurls(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2017
rovher:
I'm done loving, that shiiii dnt work for me any longer... *this bitches ain't loyal*

Smh......
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Is like ur babe don cheat on u taya
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by gentleedu(m): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2017
op another one is baby you re the only one I have,its just you nobody else... but I caught u red handed....
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by MrOreo(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2017
See the ladies barking like rotts on the thread grin, when u nab them in the act their ring tone will change to local dogs grin chai...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by misteryman: 6:05am On Feb 08, 2017
GloriaNino:
Op You should create a thread for guys own too undecided

You look like one of the cheaters grin grin grin
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Takes a strong mind and hrt to love again.
If uve got such no hrt..."then love is nada buh a scam" angry sad

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by TinaAnita(f): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
You forgot to add that infidelity is synonymous with men
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by toogbasky(m): 6:19am On Feb 08, 2017
Where are the feminist, dey wud soon start commenting rubbish

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by gunpoint(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
cheesy
Why don't you wanna talk? I don't bite. I won't lick you face i swear

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by zoomman(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

You deserve orijin....Abeg how many you want? make I arrange am for you?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Judithume(f): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Same goes for the guys. Even worse cos they can Bleep ur friends and even sisters if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Omonoba1: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2017
2 bottles of orijin for the Op
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Geeweeny(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Like someone said women are very complicated, i met this lady asked her out n she told me how she can't date students blah blah blah n how she wanted a relationship that will lead to something n i told her i wasn't one n i was ready for that too, only for her to turn down my proposal n end up dating a class from her class, her excuse i am not always around n I'm busy..... Fast-forward to a month, she dy cry come back Shay d boy broke her heart
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by misteryman: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
All those Lai..ng Ladies/GF will soon come out for counter Attack. grin grin grin
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by TeamSimple(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
#istandwithreiyvinn

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by eezeribe(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Perhaps tosyne2much has something to tell us.

No... It should be paulkillerman that has something to tell us
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by IecheM(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Dis number 3 ehn girls be like it's the devil handwork, asif it's the devil that helped them uncloth and they want someone to forgive them just like that
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by toprealman: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Perhaps tosyne2much has something to tell us.
Nothing relevant, just 10 point of "nothingness "
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Dexema(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2017
TinaAnita:
You forgot to add that infidelity is synonymous with men
But this thread is about women.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Dexema(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Geeweeny:
Like someone said women are very complicated, i met this lady asked her out n she told me how she can't date students blah blah blah n how she wanted a relationship that will lead to something n i told her i wasn't one n i was ready for that too, only for her to turn down my proposal n end up dating a class from her class, her excuse i am not always around n I'm busy..... Fast-forward to a month, she dy cry come back Shay d boy broke her heart
Op already told you what to do.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by ameezy(m): 7:01am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
And you have sisters too abi
#nosense

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by goingape1: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:
Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family, security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Freelancer007(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
AfterEarth:
Story For The Gods ..
Hello,
We haven't been seeing you on NigerianBase for a while now. Hope all izz well cheesy
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by goingape1: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
ameezy:
And you have sisters too abi #nosense

4 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by seguntijan(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
I called an old school friend and asked what he was doing now. He replied that he was currently working on:

Aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminium and steel under a constrained environment

I was impressed......

On further enquiry, I learnt that he was washing dishes, with hot water... under his wife's supervision.

...the beauty of English !!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Chadso(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

You're such a very wise man

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by rrikado(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2017
that is why they will tell u dat they have not seen their husbands.Useless girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.