Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (43496 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
toshmann:

Correct Man cool

Forward me ya bank account I need to translocate $500 into your economy.

Mehn, looking at my current economy, $500 would make me worry less about the government for a while.... I could send my details + sort code, swift code and even my bank manager's hotel number if you need. Blood is hot.

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kelvinofficial: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=blackprinx post=53522109]15. I did not hide you from him coz i truly love you,i told him i have a bf,he knows everyfin about u. ( And u'll be like " i don suffer).

16. He is just a friend,should i give him ur number so that he can speak to u and explain.

17. After u had given her several chances,three to five last chances,she'll still say " please give me this "last last last last last chance."

So accurate 😂😂
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kelvinofficial: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
blackprinx:
15. I did not hide you from him coz i truly love you,i told him i have a bf,he knows everyfin about u. ( And u'll be like " i don suffer).

16. He is just a friend,should i give him ur number so that he can speak to u and explain.

17. After u had given her several chances,three to five last chances,she'll still say " please give me this "last last last last last chance."

So accurate 😅😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.