Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (43472 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by victorazy(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
GloriaNino:
Op You should create a thread for guys own too undecided

Guys don't need apology because is man's world, we don't care. Go and see other lining up, na u dey feed me, u be my mama? grin
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Damfostopper(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:
Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family, security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool
ma niqqa.....trust hoes at ur own peril

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family,
security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages
everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you
with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they
fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as
fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring
on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool

Word! i preached this up and down to all the homies to hear, yet some dudes still try to marry a ho... i dont get it... i say it time and time again,you can give a ho your kidney, donate a liver even, or give her your bank account details ,even go ahead and make her the sole beneficiary of your life insurance if you want.. BUT NEVER EVER, I REPEAT NEVER EVER EVER EVER MARRY HER.......
Ho's are created to be girl friends only... nothing more....
look at the bible you would even see examples of men who made that mistake...
Never try to make a ho a house wife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by TinaAnita(f): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Dexema:

But this thread is about women.

You can't talk about infidelity without acknowledging those whose lives revolves around it
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by dacovajnr: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by osuofia2(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=Reiyvinn post=53485186]Last Bullet:

U WICKED BUT NA TRUE SHA

2 Likes

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Tensionstar(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Showmeurpenis I will tell you who's fault it is. I will settle this dispute tonight! Showmeurpenis angry
lolz...u funny o
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Dexema(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
TinaAnita:

You can't talk about infidelity without acknowledging those whose lives revolves around it
Guess we just did.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by focus7: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Nos 9, 10, 12 and 14 are the most heart sickens because in most cases you still found her going back to get down with him.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by KingRex1(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Lol num 9
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by afamaustin(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2017
and my thinking continĂșes
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by DrTims(m): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
grin
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by danwilliams4u(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
The ladies in the huz, should come'up with their own thread to counter this one. ASAP
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by blackprinx: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
15. I did not hide you from him coz i truly love you,i told him i have a bf,he knows everyfin about u. ( And u'll be like " i don suffer).

16. He is just a friend,should i give him ur number so that he can speak to u and explain.

17. After u had given her several chances,three to five last chances,she'll still say " please give me this "last last last last last chance."

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by delishpot: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Is it any different when she catches him cheating?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by spencekat(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Number 10 is damn correct.'He forced me'.Some girls can lie blatantly.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Berbierklaus(f): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2017
vatiqan:
It's cool, @Op. We all gat sisters. Case of pointing one finger @ ya enemies; while 3 faces ya Ok, kontinu!
LMAO gringringrin

Your head is correct gringrin

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by MrOreo(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2017
blackprinx:
15. I did not hide you from him coz i truly love you,i told him i have a bf,he knows everyfin about u. ( And u'll be like " i don suffer).

16. He is just a friend,should i give him ur number so that he can speak to u and explain.

17. After u had given her several chances,three to five last chances,she'll still say " please give me this "last last last last last chance."
I feel your pain bro, is like you've been dealt major blow(s)?
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by blackprinx: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
I do not know when ladies will stop competing with men. Can a married woman send her husband packing if she knows he's cheating on her? Ladies,receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by timmydahpeace(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

this one na mumu oh......you get mother answer that and let's begin from there

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by viktor01(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by temiaseese: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Couldn't agree more.
Regards to your mum and sisters. Them try
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by temiaseese: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:
Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family, security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies. Pele,your life don pafuka
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Issues20(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
johncallidon:
grin
this is crazy walahi
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by internetgangste: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
hoes gon b hoes...

Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Perhaps tosyne2much has something to tell us.
Hahaha.. I'm sorry I came late.. cheesy

Nice write-up cool
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by rovher: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=shamecurls post=53517089]

U got a problem wiv dah
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by klevotino: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:
Hoes will be hoes u give them attention, love, money, family, security, loyalty, gifts and send them sweet messages everyday but that is never enough lol they go cheat on you with an idiot then comeback to you and realise that they fvcked up coz the dude they cheated on you with is as fvcked up as they are. Don't give them kids, don't put a ring on they finger fvck them and pass them on to your homies.

cool cool cool cool cool
ok noted.......

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kyllahmc(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na Mr Ibu hold that knife? grin
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kyllahmc(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kentura:

You killed it!! These hoes can never be loyal... like yhu said, don't put a ring on their finger, fvck them and pass 'em on to ya hommies!

Majority of them don't worth it, They just bad news waiting to happen.
lol dude easy... You sound like you have been cheated on before...

1 Like

Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by Kyllahmc(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Last Bullet:

cool cool cool cool cool
oh...Well Cheating in a relationship isn't suppose to be much issue... I mean its just a relationship ryt? But the problem is the trust issue that comes with cheating... You can never comfortably settle down with someone who cheated during yall relationship... You will always feel like she's cheating even if she's not...
They say once a cheat is always a cheat, but I say once a particular partner cheats on a particular partner that particular partner will always continue to cheat on that particular partner... cos cheating means your partner is not enough for you.
I cheated on every girl I have dated until I found a particular one i felt totally complete with... The one i didnt need to cheat on.. Then karma came knocking, I got cheated on by her... Fair game
Re: 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating by DozieInc(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
temiaseese:
Regards to your mum and sisters. Them try
Same to you bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.