Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66427 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by hcupid(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
if i know she is wealthy enough to possibly buy me a new one, i wont complain or do anything because i know its just a matter of time she'l get me another
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
truthsayer007:

So your Aunt's Husband beats his wife. and you know about it and you are keep Kwayet ! Issokay embarassed

She saw it before venturing into marriage with him, e no concern me.

I just felt bad for her.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Summary abeg.

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by hcupid(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
princessayesha:
Chai grin if na my ex u for follow the phone inside bridge
i can imagine what you went through.but good a thing he is an "EX" now

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Danylucky(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Marrtynze:
Am I the only one that thinks this is some conjured story, this doesn't look real to me, atleast not in this part of the world, would have believed you if you didn't say it happened in Nigeria, Nigerian girls that would still want ur broken and patched BlackBerry bold 2, is that one that will now throw phone inside water, to give you new one, stuff of movies.
you sabi whether the girl na senator pikin?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
that kind mumu girlfriend go fit bash persin car in the name of testing love. omo u go chop resounding slap o
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dmola(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gistedge:
the contacts, messages and stored data nko? nawao ooo, so na new phone go solve the case. so much for being in love....

I swear tbh I cnt really say wat I ll do till it apns ...I fear u ppl more than any thin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dmola(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gistedge:
the contacts, messages and stored data nko? nawao ooo, so na new phone go solve the case. so much for being in love....

I swear ....tbh I cnt really say wat I ll do till it apns ...I fear u ppl more than any thin

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Elle277(f): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Very risky sha
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Mrks4770(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hehehehe... Nice test... But very risky move... If na some kind guys, she for first the phone reach the river!...

That would ve been a gud story for the programme "A thousand ways to die"...lol grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by openmine(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nonsense!!
Any lady who claims to love her guy will never put him to such a stupid and senseless test all for the sake of love!!
A friend of mine had a near similar experience wit his gf...his gf one evening went online and showered love to an unknown guy...she called d next and told him she was getting married and dat everything has been arranged...my friend tot she was joking...and was perplexed by her seriousness...after a while,he just couldn't take it any more and asked why she would do that to him....he felt bad and was regretting ever meeting her....after she had confirmed that her bf was really mad and depressed, she burst into laughter,and told him she was only joking and putting him to an "anger test"....my friend provoke....Lol....he refused to pick her calls...was even threatening to call off the relationship... she had to beg for a while b4 he forgave her...
Some things some ladies do all in the name of testing her bf...

why would some ladies bring out the worse in their guys?

what's really the aim of throwing a guy's fone and giving him a new one....

U can get a new sim,a new mcard or a new fone but U can never recover the lost pics or important messages esp on whatsapp or contacts that were saved in the phone memory!!

smh

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one.... I commend her for her bravery and I respect the guy for not embarrassing her in public... Kudos to the guy...

Now let's reverse the case. .... U know what a girl would do if I threw away her Fone right? grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ceda99: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
D lady is mental
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Marrtynze(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Danylucky:
you sabi whether the girl na senator pikin?
Lol, maybe sha,but if na senator pikin, na IPhone their type dey buy
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by gerg: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Expensive. I would kill anyone that tries that with me. Me that has very important files, data, Apps and sites already signed in on my phone. hmmm!!! I would push her into the river to go and recover that phone else...
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by doubleportion: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
So just because she wants to buy him a new phone, she has to throw away the old one? What of if he has important contacts on the phone because contacts are not only saved on the SIM.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Tenny05(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mtcheeew... Just that? Yeye is worrying her head.men never do you something?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by doubleportion: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
With all the above comments, I can attest that the lady in question got the guy of her dream
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by youngjoy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ximenez:
Youngjoy, don't try this with me, I'm a Marine.
hahaha which country marine?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by openmine(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
YUNGLURD:
Am sure u didnt comprehend op's write up...He said the gal removed the sim and sd card b4 throwing it into the river.
dere are some messages or pics or apps that are not only stored on ur mcard....same with the contacts....all sim cards have a storage limit and d rest is stored on ur phone device....
It would have been different if the fone was stolen but throwing away the fone all because of a test is a no no...
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ameh99: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
testing koh!! that was how my neighbor's girl friend always test him and he took every thing for granted not until she tested on his car windscreen, guess how much the windshield cost, about #75k, so you see when you give a woman one inch she takes one yard they are just like kids
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
so the other phone go like that

No o. The phone dey Ogunpa river.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by yondiamekenpach: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
love

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by openmine(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
JohnXcel:
That girl is very immature undecided

Stupid story.
Also add IGNORANCE to the list....She tot that taking out d mcard and sim would save his msgs,pics and whatsapp msgs....

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by aishmuhd(f): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dam too expensive. Just testing the temperament or how a guy feels about her?.. ..yes he did pass the test. What about his Data if he didn't back them up.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Orpe7(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
What if it was an iphone 7
omo d uppercut u for don chop eh
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ximenez(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
youngjoy:
hahaha which country marine?
Syria, why do you ask?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Snowstorm: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
She can't be satisfied with this test that i know for sure,women She will still carry out series of test
.Give a woman the whole world she'll still ask u why you didn't bring the stars and moon.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by twinskenny(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Florblu:
This na temptation, it can leads to confusion......
if I were to be the guy I will throw the new phone inside the river
Since we are in the era of "love test"
Some girls sef

lol this got me rolling on the floor
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by openmine(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
hopsydboi:
Mehn! I really learnt a great deal!

Those saying d test z too much! I am not married and not close to it either but from my parent n others around me, marriage will take more than important contacts from you atimes ... U really need a self control as much as this!

God help us
bro sorry for meddling but there is a level of patience and self control one can have....wat she did was heartless and sud b condemned by all....
No one should bring out the worse in any one cos U don't know how that person may react....If someone does that to U and U let it slide,that person will do some thing worse just to get U in anger mood!!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Adeoba10(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

She should have used a phone casing instead of the guy phone.... Dats waste of resources....
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by guru03(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Really!!!! My ex took mu phone for three days expecting me to beg her just because she wanted us to go on date and I refuse, she got tired and brought the phone back begging after three days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.