Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66423 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ndat(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Love Machine:
I no go beat her.But she go buy me another phone or i go seize any valuables from her.Make any girl no test me reach that level.
read through lines for better understanding before comments
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by tk4rd: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Apple1992:
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

The guy fulfilled his own promise to HIMSELF..
He can leave the girl any time, and she can't do anything about it..
She can only say "Remember YOUR undying love for me..."
Forgetting that her own love for the guy was pure DISASTER.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by elsomm(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Apple1992:

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

is there anything like Tecno Y7?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by krimes: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Very stupid story. OP is either you're an oboe and you concocted this useless story or the girl in question is a bigger oboe and did such a stupid act.

Mind you, the oboe oin question is not the musical instrument but the dumb head
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ademoore07(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

ShowmeUrToto and just go cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2017
1metre:
ije nwoke and nwanyi na weta isi were isi

Interpretation please!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by GabrielKenneth: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2017
Na wa o, which kind test be dis? God save me from karashika
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dabrightt: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Florblu:
This na temptation, it can leads to confusion......
if I were to be the guy I will throw the new phone inside the river
Since we are in the era of "love test"
Some girls sef
so we still have some intelligent gurl in nairaland..
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by 1metre: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Interpretation please!
don't even know how to say it to your understanding
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2017
1metre:
don't even know how to say it to your understanding

Alright then.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dabrightt: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
I suggest she is the one always sponsoring the guy
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Obynolee(f): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Apple1992:

Tecno get Y7
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dabrightt: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Yamprince:
Write good English grammar please.
it is easy to knw people that have no acheivement in life
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by dabrightt: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Phi001:
Which kin useless test... forget that she bought him another phone...

If he had beaten her, he wouldn't have been wrong....what if he was in a bad mood before?

That's how people will be tempting their fellow men. Later, they'll say "all men are devils..." angry
I wonder o ... If I were the the guy I will nt collect the phone thou I will nt react or beat her so that she can feel her foolishness
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
RedCard88:
Nma27 my lov if u try dis with me i wil giv u a big hug and a holy kiss before i start crying cry cry
Lolz
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Psoul(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
Love Machine:
I no go beat her.But she go buy me another phone or i go seize any valuables from her.Make any girl no test me reach that level.
Association of Dont Read The Post To End Before Commenting. Did u finish reading this post before u comment?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by toprealman: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2017
My phone has some random pics and materials I use for work stored in both SD and phone. So technically I'm still at loss.
Like the guy and unlike his busybody "friend", I won't hit my girl but will let her know that she just messed me up big style. Will take the new phone, probably, but will warn her NEVER to let Hollywood, Nollywood, ZeeWorld and most importantly Telemoundu get the better part of her reasoning faculties.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by toprealman: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Psoul:

Association of Dont Read The Post To End Before Commenting. Did u finish reading this post before u comment?
Reading and comprehending are two mutually exclusive events.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2017
hotspec:
The bolded is an evidence dt u dint read d story b4 u post d comment, or u were thinking abt Buhari's health
She remove her bf sim and memory card and throway his phone inside river
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
U kw some girls need to be seriously beaten b4 they reach orgasm. I suspect this girl. She want to be beaten so that she can climax. Luck ran out on her,d guy is not the type that will satisfy her urge.

If u need to be beaten, U no see those pineapple face military men at the junction go look for their trouble.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
toprealman:
Reading and comprehending are two mutually exclusive events.

So which one is involved here?
Reading without comprehension or not reading to the end for comprehension
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by toprealman: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Psoul:
U kw some girls need to be seriously beaten b4 they reach orgasm. I suspect this girl. She want to be beaten so that she can climax. Luck ran out on her,d guy is not the type that will satisfy her urge.

If u need to be beaten, U no see those pineapple face military men at the junction go look for their trouble.
You are one and the same with the guy you accused of not reading to the very end. You did, I guess, but seem not to get much out of it.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Hephzibeulah: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Your English is terrible. You should get someone to write your posts for you, henceforth.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by megastarjec(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2017
Florblu:
This na temptation, it can leads to confusion......
if I were to be the guy I will throw the new phone inside the river
Since we are in the era of "love test"
Some girls sef

you funny joor
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by charleoj(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2017
I see no sense in what she did. For crying out loud
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Chijosky(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2017
I will do what any other human being will do *Dirty slap* then ask her why
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Codes151(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Bullshit
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Psoul(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
toprealman:
You are one and the same with the guy you accused of not reading to the very end. You did, I guess, but seem not to get much out of it.

I did and i grasped the post. If u dont understand my response u can ask for explanation. Can see that u are lost here. Not really your fault, not everyone is equipped wt the art of reading and understanding
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by gabinostation(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
nawa 4 sum galss oooooo angry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Scarpon(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, the guy was even tired of the phone.

If your bf has a car, break the front screen: if he doesn't beat you, he's a husband material. grin

Modified!
My Aunt bashed her husband's car some weeks after he bought it and went on rig...she kept disturbing me with "Benita, what am i going to do?" i could see the fear on her face, until i asked her houseboy why she kept asking me that question, the boy said " haba, e dey beat am o!, maybe she dey fear the beating wey she go receive".

I was there on holiday and had no idea he beats her, two weeks later he was home, she refused i go out that day, after his meal she told him about the car...the man ran out on boxers to see his car, she ran to the kitchen to meet us...he came back and was furiously screaming.

I wonder what stopped him from hitting her?...my presence!.
lol at ran out with boxers that got me lmao
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by toprealman: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Psoul:

I did and i grasped the post. If u dont understand my response u can ask for explanation. Can see that u are lost here. Not really your fault, not everyone is equipped wt the art of reading and understanding
You are blessed son.No time for trivialities.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Scarpon:
lol at ran out with boxers that got me lmao
Lol...i had to make it as brief as possible, funny couple. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.