Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (66426 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Olubukola16(f): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
So childish! Even the English is childish!! Op, friend and friend's girlfriend, childish!!! sad

How could a lady in her right senses throw her guy's phone in the river just to test his anger level. For this kain recession? When I'm even struggling to change my Tecno Y6 cheesy, someone out there threw a higher one away. Smhundecided.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Rinsola32(f): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
She get mind ooo

Throwaway phone just like that?
Op plz where exactly did she throw the phone?

Oga, na inside river o. So don't even think of going to look for it. grin grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ashala(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

Tah who de feel like sef?
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by tommyray4ever(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
NICE ONE wink
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Princedapace(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
showmeurpenis:
How do university students /graduates, not know the correct use of He and she!!! Like really? That's y'all university levels? What do they do? just take your money and after 19yrs of studying you still can't differentiate between he and she? I give up! Really I just give up!

Just showmeurpenis and go!: angry

Come and see mine bobo grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by tical(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
and how old was the so called girlfriend by the way she acted like a spoilt teenage high school bum undecided
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by itsmeurLady(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I will have gotten away with it cause like my mama taught me, take it cool first as if nothing happened but she convinced enough that all have been forgiven pounce on her like a hungry lion and devour her.

In this case she won't have seen that side of me cause she didn't factor in TIME. The guy might remember something important he can't retrive from phone agaain and snap.

Anyway jonathan to them

Ladies stop tempting your man

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Momoh7(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
her bank alert na bagan
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by numericalguy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, the guy was even tired of the phone.

If your bf has a car, break the front screen: if he doesn't beat you, he's a husband material. grin

Modified!
My Aunt bashed her husband's car some weeks after he bought it and went on rig...she kept disturbing me with "Benita, what am i going to do?" i could see the fear on her face, until i asked her houseboy why she kept asking me that question, the boy said " haba, e dey beat am o!, maybe she dey fear the beating wey she go receive".

I was there on holiday and had no idea he beats her, two weeks later he was home, she refused i go out that day, after his meal she told him about the car...the man ran out on boxers to see his car, she ran to the kitchen to meet us...he came back and was furiously screaming.

I wonder what stopped him from hitting her?...my presence!.

Lol.. Stop being such a naive little girl. The man is not a woman beater because I don't see how your presence would have prevented him from beating his wife if he intended to. The man will beat her and beat you join if you tried to interfere.

Anyone would get angry (including you) if someone bashed their brand new car. Life on the rig is not a bed of roses and you must be one of those leaches women that rely on men for every of their needs and have never made any money in their lives and does not understand what it means to work hard for money.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Kondomatic(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
dman4mdmoon:
So just because she wants to buy him a new phone, she has to throw away the old one? What of if he has important contacts on the phone because contacts are not only saved on the SIM.
The boy, the girl and the op don't appear to me like they have any important contact in their phone.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ChiefSweetus: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Stupidass marketing gimmick by infinix.

I've noticed these types of stupidass content from all these second-rate phone companies trying to corner tier 2 and 3 market share. At least hire intelligent marketing consultants to give you ingenious copy, not undergraduates at nekede poly. undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by ewizard1: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
hmmm.. If she troway my phone, make I see phone wey she go give me... say she dey test love. Me wey no like any of my phone successor, na that same day she go get me my same phone.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Prechy08(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm anyway she know u that is Y, my bae can NEVER Try that with me, i Will Just throw her in the water too, me Wey my Phone is my life, that is where i get my leaving from, the kind password and stuff on my Phone eeh and somebody Will come and Play with me like that
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by youngjoy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ximenez:
Syria, why do you ask?
so that i will knw how to deal with u on 14th Feb
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by rosalieene(f): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
that was an insane thing to do
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ximenez(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
youngjoy:
so that i will knw how to deal with u on 14th Feb
I'm not easy to deal with, but you can try.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Lol.. Stop being such a naive little girl. The man is not a woman beater because I don't see how your presence would have prevented him from beating his wife if he intended to. The man will beat her and beat you join if you tried to interfere.

Anyone would get angry (including you) if someone bashed their brand new car. Life on the rig is not a bed of roses and you must be one of those leaches women that rely on men for every of their needs and have never made any money in their lives and does not understand what it means to work hard for money.
You mean my in-law would have beaten me and the wife?...you're funny!. cheesy
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Boyooosa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Whats all these? in this Recessional period...smh! What about vital information that might be on the phone. This Crazy shocked
Now, the summary of three of you: Childishness + Lavishness = Foooolishness! embarassed
How many phones will she throw in the river b4 she trusts her bf? Why cant she throw away a dummy in pretence instead of real phone for her senseless test? smh again angry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by youngjoy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ximenez:
hmmmmm
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by naturefellow(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:

yes Oga.. though the condition of that phone was worst than that of buhari. tightening rubber band allover
fair enough!
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by duality(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Apple1992:
Please read this to the end, though it's lengthy. Apology for any blunder.

Yesterday me, my friend Charles (not real name) and her girlfriend Janet (not real name) were returning from church, we were heading home, when suddenly Janet, asked Charles to handover his phone to her, Charles. gave her the phone. I and Charles did not suspect or expect any fouls play because that's not the first time she holds the phone and by right a girl friend has the right to see or holds the boyfriend phone if need be.( my opinion)

But we notice when the phone was handover to her , she immediately open the phone, remove the battery, sim card and the SD card, then put back the battery without putting back the sim and the SD card. I personally was confused I don't know about my friend but I think he was more confused than me.

When my friend asked her the reason for that, she said nothing, we were all mute, we trekked a distance when the most surprising and the most shocking happen.

When we got to the head bridge, we stood and look for bike. Janet, pass us and threw the phone into the river. I was like is she mad, what did she find in the phone that got her so furious and if she found anything that upset her was this the right action to take.

charles, asked her in a calm voice why? she respond in aggressive voice "don't asked me any stupid question" the anger was burning in me I feel like devouring the girl or tore her to pieces, how can she do that to my friend now that phones are costly? many things run throw my mind,

I look at my friend, he said we should go, I said to him we should do what? he said let's go. I said to him we can't just live her let treat this girl, he said no. "I always said am the last guy that will rest up my hand on a lady" and Janet is not just a lady but my girlfriend and my lover, so I can't, everything happen for a reason " Charles said to me.

As we were about to live, Janet call us back, hugged my friend kiss him. And I was even more confused. what is it today. Then he open up to tell us that he was tempting my friend to see if he'll rest up his hand on her or embarrass her. But she now sees my friend as a good person who love and respect her.

At the present she open her laptop bag and remove a brand new Infinix zero to my friend which is more better more costly than the techno Y7 he was using.

She said even if my friend beat her up or threatened her, she will still give him the phone but that will be the end of their relationship.

So nairalanders, if you were in my friend shoes, will you act as he does? to me I won't o seriously already i have asked him to give her the beating of her life which he refuses. But now I have learn, maybe if it happen to me next time I will try and control myself. cheesy

If this is true, then the guy should be careful. That girl will kill him.

What I'm saying is deep. It's not what I can explain on nairaland. I'm also not saying there's no love. I'm only saying he should be careful.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by snipesdam(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Florblu:
This na temptation, it can leads to confusion......
if I were to be the guy I will throw the new phone inside the river
Since we are in the era of "love test"
Some girls sef

I swear. Kai angry angry angry
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nofuckgiven: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one. At least she could have avoided a future wife beater.....more ladies need to be as brave as this lady in the story grin
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by youngjoy(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ximenez:
no one is hard to deal with as far as am concern.. u b marine i b airforce
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by yankeypha: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
What of if the guy forget to save an important number that will give him much money and he will just loose it,
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Benbobola(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Its so wrong. I once watched a recorded video that a girl made. She got into an argument with her bf. Shouting and all that, next thing she tore his ps4 with its cable away from the power socket, went to their backyard and threw it in d pool. D poor dude hurriedly jumped after it but it was too late. It was well sunk into the pool and all wet. While he was still lamenting angrily, the girl went back in, brought out the live camera and was laughing inside at what she had just done (d poor guy kept lamenting angrily at the background of the recording). The girl had bought a new ps4 and was about to tell him "it was just a prank, I bought you a new one". She took the new one outside to meet him and behold! He got angrier. Know why? A ps4 is also a mass storage device. Apart from playing games. He had saved all his most important documents, work stuff, certificates, e.t.c on it without having another back up. Everything was just gone! Now tell me, if you were d girl, would you feel proud? You may just have destroyed his career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Orikinla1: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
OP, next time write in Pidgin or in your dialect so that we can use Google Translate to translate your Nigerian English.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
The gf is mad undecided undecided
Like madly mad.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by linearity: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
I will take the new phone and break up with her right there and then.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by Ukalejohn(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bros your english bad abeg...ah undecided wtf? Anyways if I was the guy am sure I wouldn't react differently
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by viktor01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
What of my phone apps?

My access bank app and the rest of them.
Re: How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her by manikspears: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
Snowstorm:
She can't be satisfied with this test that i know for sure,women She will still carry out series of test
.Give a woman the whole world she'll still ask u why you didn't bring the stars and moon.
Fact Bro, we wey dey into serious relationship can testify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.