Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (31930 Views)

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
engineerboat:
Barca there is no time dan now for PDP to start playing their rightful opposition in the right way, which i want to believe theu are moving in that direction.

Though i know that NgeneUkwenu have something differently to say
My brother, you are a great patriot! you and I know that we want a party that will provide better deal for Nigeria.

The Reformation and rebranding is ongoing
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by vatiqan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
E be like say you want to start another stroy again o... E be like say you want to shoot another movie again o. Una don start abi? Since wey rat bite person, case still dey court; now asin, want go buy teeth for market...?

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by engineerboat(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
ednut1:
naso dem dey do. when he finally gets into govt he will be worse than all those he critised, Adams, Abati, Adesina, Lauretta etc comes to mind

One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by luvinhubby(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have said before and will repeat it again, God ordained PDP for the redemption of Nigeria, they may have made mistakes, but that does not change the Divine mandate as the callings of God are without repentance.

APC is a child of necessity, the law who came to lecture the son (Nigeria) till maturity and fullness of time, their job is punitive on Nigerians as the law is, they are better as opposition. The earlier we realise this the better.

NB - I am a card carrying member of APC.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
ednut1:
naso dem dey do. when he finally gets into govt he will be worse than all those he critised, Adams, Abati, Adesina, Lauretta etc comes to mind
Bro, criticism is not the problem, offering better alternative is. This is what the PDP is up for

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You can't vote for PDP? even when the party present a clean fresher and APC present a PDP defectee?

fresher candidate with good track record and reasonably stubborn, its possible. But with those old corrpt folks there, I doubt.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by engineerboat(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, you are a great patriot! you and I know that we want a party that will provide better deal for Nigeria.

The Reformation and rebranding is ongoing

Very correct, that is why all the fair weather fellow should geraaarah here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by hakimi1974(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
lordjay:
mug shots?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
CoolFreeday:

fresher candidate with good track record and reasonably stubborn, its possible. But with those old corrpt folks there, I doubt.
You see that is what I am saying. The party is determined to present one with great track record for the good of the country.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Mujtahida: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
My people know it today that politicians have never developed a single nation throughout history. Politicians are cancerous, they ravage nations. I detest politicians. they are an accursed breed. Look at what they have done to our country. Statesmen, leaders, visioneers, reformers are what we desperately need. Locust, that's what politicians are especially the Nigerian breed.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by darknetcom: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
luvinhubby:
I have said before and will repeat it again, God ordained PDP for the redemption of Nigeria, they may have made mistakes, but that does not change the Divine mandate as the callings of God are without repentance.

APC is a child of necessity, the law who came to lecture the son (Nigeria) till maturity and fullness of time, their job is punitive on Nigerians as the law is, they are better as opposition. The earlier we realise this the better.

that you call mistake??..

that was a desaster...

fee dee fee is already buried in the north..

the yoruba just dey watch una and dey shake head...
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Udmaster(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
DANKWABO/OSITA CHIDOKA PDP 2019. btw,y dis noise on diz thread,wats wrong with the write up
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by darknetcom: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
kowa is their,apga is their..

but una want fee dee fee by fire by force...

well..what can i say to loosers...

we will teach una another lesson in 2019..
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by luvinhubby(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
darknetcom:

that you call mistake??..

that was a desaster...

fee dee fee is already buried in the north..

the yoruba just dey watch una and dey shake head...
What I wrote are for the spiritual minded ones, it can only be spiritually discerned.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by darknetcom: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

What I wrote are for the spiritual minded ones, it can only be spiritually discerned.

which spiritual...??.

you dont even know the difference between a banana and a mango...

spiritual ko,sapele water ni...

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
engineerboat:

But you can vote for Amaechi, and other PDP run-away saints
no, I won't either
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by tomakint: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wao Barca is keeping it real here. Great job bro.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by omenkaLives(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything you mentioned was put into consideration, the committee's proposal captured everything.

PDP is ready to offer better service to Nigerians come 2019! I believe lesson has been learnt
In your dreams. Lol.

You'd get a call soon. Forgot last night.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Sinkills: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one brother

Keep the flag flying

They should form a Good opposition

They should not only rebrand they should learn from their mistakes

They should also allow people to choose their leaders
Not imposing candidates on people

Above all they should shun corruption and people stained or dent with corrupt practices
To your last paragraph, much as I wish it so, it is an impossibility. Looking for politicians who are not corrupt is like looking for virgins in a maternity ward. Even the ruling party is full of corrupt people. I just pray that our amiable president will be alive when an uncompromising member of the opposition takes over as president. Then you will realise that in our politics, the beautiful ones are not yet born. Let me tell you the truth: It is only people who are genuinely born again and sanctified, (if you know what that means), filled with the Holy Ghost, determined and prayerful that will not abuse their positions but such people shun politics like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
In your dreams. Lol.
You'd get a call soon. Forgot last night.
Still expecting bro. I'm sure it will be productive
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by onexile: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
engineerboat:

Just like you are derailing another mans thread.

Why not write your own thread and debunk his write instead of ranting
abeg face front. And why do I have this feeling that you're same as Tonye Bacarnista? Anyway continue ranting!

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by omenkaLives(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Still expecting bro. I'm sure it will be productive
Trying to reload so i can call but these fools are screwing things up as usual.

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
Trying to reload so i can call but these fools are screwing things up as usual.
why not go out to buy?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by omenkaLives(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
why not go out to buy?
No one sells around my neighborhood. Nonsense place.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
No one sells around my neighborhood. Nonsense place.
Na sambisa forest you due stay? why not ping on BBM?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by biafrasun: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
tonybaca my problem with u is that u are unstable.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by omenkaLives(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Na sambisa forest you due stay? why not ping on BBM?
No longer usuing that.. Will try another means.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by mayorchelsea(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why can't wailers focus on the message and not the messenger as they've been teaching us?Practise what you preach abeg.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by rusher14: 3:54am On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

[b]
Please do not use the name of God in vain.

For almost 2 decades they ruled without any fear of the rule of law either in their internal conduct or in the public domain.

How is it possible that trillions of Naira has been invested in power yet there's hardly anything to show for it 16 years later?

What makes a party that would impose candidates upon its own people look like one who would apply democratic principles in the wider society?

How come the same set of people who sold division to the Nigerian public in the form of religion, ethnocetricism and even along party lines have began to migrate without conscience?

Why did they not call to order the profanity and abuse of the citizenry was facing concerning tribe and religion which till date a few of their stalwarts apply to gain traction?

FFK till date uses religion as a divisive tool, Fayose uses it too. Sambo went up north proclaiming APC as a Christian party whilst Jonathan would come down south to say the exact opposite all in the bid to whip up sentiments which are difficult to repair.

PDP must die a natural death.

A reborn party even with the same set of people would be predicated upon a new paradigm and principle.

It would lead to a renewal but this old wine in old bottle? I fear it is now Vinegar.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by quickly: 4:07am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Today I was at the Shehu Yaradua center for the report presentation of the PDP's Strategy Review and Inter-Party Committee, which was headed by a founding member and former minister of Information, the brilliant Prof. Jerry Gana. Present at the event were the National leadership led by HE Sen Ahmed Makarfi, BoT Leadership, founding fathers led by Alhaji Adam Ciroma, and all other organs of the party including former Governors, present and past NASS members, former Ambassadors, ministers, youths etc.

Prayer For Buhari
I was filled with joy when the Chief servant of Niger state Alhaji Adam Muazu while opening prayer according to Islamic faith took his time to pray for the President and asked God to grant him speedy recovery so as to enable him resume his duty as President. Again, Senator Ahmed Makarfi took his time to offer the same prayer while giving his Chairman's remark. The prayer was again reechoed by HE Celestine Omehia during the closing prayer. I was so pleased that I'm associated with a party that refused to make unguarded and insensitive statements over thei health of the President despite political differences.

The Highlight
While the reading of highlight of the report was going on, I was nodding my head, filled with joy because the new PDP is actually what any sane democracy need. Among the proposal was establishment of a Youth wing of the party, institutionalising the social media wing, establishment of women wing, guidelines to ensure every member participate in primaries and conventions, a policy to always put forward the best and popular candidates, a guiding policy and blueprint to ensure all PDP governors and leaders perform. rebranding of the party's image etc.

During the program, the highlight of PDP's achievement since 1999 was read by Hon Rosita Chidoka, a former minister of Aviation and anchor of the event . Also the National Chairman Ahmed Markafi apologised to Nigerians for the mistakes of the party on behalf of the PDP administrations between 1999 and 2015. I was touched by this!

Chief Dan Iwanyanwu lightened the place by "gingering" party members, while Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, a founding father of the party took the Assembly through memory lane. Professor Jerry Gana reiterated the ideals of the founding fathers and charged the leadership to live by it by adopting the report. In fact, Senator Markafi was unapologetic when he hailed the report.

Why Am I Proud Of PDP?
I have always maintained that for the party to make a mark in 2019, serious reforms and rebranding MUST be done. I am so glad that we are at a stage where some of us can proudly come out and proclaim membership of the PDP.

I am also proud of PDP for not playing politics or making reckless statements on the health of Buhari like some commentators. We wish Baba safe health and speedy recovery to lead Nigeria till we kick him out in 2019 to install a PDP government.

I may have criticised some things about the party in the past, but all those was to see the party do the right thing- which they are doing.

I am proud of PDP! Come 2019 we shall march to reclaim Aso Rock!!!

Power To The People....

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

PARTY OF THEIVES ALL LOOKING FOR CONTRACT

NIGERIA NEEDS DEATH PENALTY FOR LOOTERS
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Joythah(m): 5:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Can anything good come out of pdp? Seems more like wolves trying to dress in sheep clothing. Anyway it will take more time for pdp to shake off their bad image. Forget about 2019. Let the restructuring begin at the grassroot level.
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything you mentioned was put into consideration, the committee's proposal captured everything.

PDP is ready to offer better service to Nigerians come 2019! I believe lesson has been learnt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / Buhari Sympathizes With Niger Republic Over Terrorist Attack That Killed 70 / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.