Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (32098 Views)

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
So ThIs Is ThE mUmU tHaT kEePs PoStInG pDp ShItS
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2017
seguno2:

Are the old looters not also in APC?

They are, but if they were having their way with this President, you won't be hearing some of the things you're hearing today.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you in secondary school? You can't vote for PDP but you can vote for PDP de-campers in APC. Who cares what you think, abeg gerout jor

Thank you
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Onyochejohn:
if I catch that Bastaaardnister I will juuusst....
why na
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Lordave: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You can't vote for PDP? even when the party present a clean fresher and APC present a PDP defectee?
Nice one!

I want to know his reply to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2017
miqos02:
guy, if people like malaria, Gana, Iwuanyanwu and Ciroma day resign from PDP no hope for that party again in Nigeria
Bros, who be malaria? lol

Them no de comot
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by SUBWAY101(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

look who is talking! What are u doing here? u aint supposed to be here,u dont belong here...u belong to that beans place...shoottokill midolsstudent,who open cage for afonja o? Who remove straight 'yacket' from kitigbe o? grin grin

op,barca,kudos.
[/s]

I dont have time for jobless troll, i will deactivate my handle the day you make sense on this forum. It seems you are been paid to be dumb, get well soon little kid.

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2017
faaz24:
Sarrki we need to talk....

OK boss
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by DrOkoroafor(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Today I was at the Shehu Yaradua center for the report presentation of the PDP's Strategy Review and Inter-Party Committee, which was headed by a founding member and former minister of Information, the brilliant Prof. Jerry Gana. Present at the event were the National leadership led by HE Sen Ahmed Makarfi, BoT Leadership, founding fathers led by Alhaji Adam Ciroma, and all other organs of the party including former Governors, present and past NASS members, former Ambassadors, ministers, youths etc.

Prayer For Buhari
I was filled with joy when the Chief servant of Niger state Alhaji Adam Muazu while opening prayer according to Islamic faith took his time to pray for the President and asked God to grant him speedy recovery so as to enable him resume his duty as President. Again, Senator Ahmed Makarfi took his time to offer the same prayer while giving his Chairman's remark. The prayer was again reechoed by HE Celestine Omehia during the closing prayer. I was so pleased that I'm associated with a party that refused to make unguarded and insensitive statements over thei health of the President despite political differences.

The Highlight
While the reading of highlight of the report was going on, I was nodding my head, filled with joy because the new PDP is actually what any sane democracy need. Among the proposal was establishment of a Youth wing of the party, institutionalising the social media wing, establishment of women wing, guidelines to ensure every member participate in primaries and conventions, a policy to always put forward the best and popular candidates, a guiding policy and blueprint to ensure all PDP governors and leaders perform. rebranding of the party's image etc.

During the program, the highlight of PDP's achievement since 1999 was read by Hon Rosita Chidoka, a former minister of Aviation and anchor of the event . Also the National Chairman Ahmed Markafi apologised to Nigerians for the mistakes of the party on behalf of the PDP administrations between 1999 and 2015. I was touched by this!

Chief Dan Iwanyanwu lightened the place by "gingering" party members, while Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, a founding father of the party took the Assembly through memory lane. Professor Jerry Gana reiterated the ideals of the founding fathers and charged the leadership to live by it by adopting the report. In fact, Senator Markafi was unapologetic when he hailed the report.

Why Am I Proud Of PDP?
I have always maintained that for the party to make a mark in 2019, serious reforms and rebranding MUST be done. I am so glad that we are at a stage where some of us can proudly come out and proclaim membership of the PDP.

I am also proud of PDP for not playing politics or making reckless statements on the health of Buhari like some commentators. We wish Baba safe health and speedy recovery to lead Nigeria till we kick him out in 2019 to install a PDP government.

I may have criticised some things about the party in the past, but all those was to see the party do the right thing- which they are doing.

I am proud of PDP! Come 2019 we shall march to reclaim Aso Rock!!!

Power To The People....

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
This young man and the lots in our Government are the cause of Nigeria's problems. They see politics as a thing of "party" hence build fences around themselves to protect their selfish agendas. Just take a look at this young man glorifying looters and political thieves in a bid to gain favor from them. You, Tonye, is a problem!

You remind me of Adesina before he got into power, a core critic of the government, but a wolf in sheep clothing with personal and selfish dreams with respect to your political interests. Shame on you! Shame on PDP! Shame on APC! And shame on every old cargo who failed this country!

The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye _Tonye Barcanista
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Sikariyelwa: 11:36am On Feb 09, 2017
OF COURSE, AS IBO MAN, ANY THING TO DO WITH STEALING. /LOOTING IS EVER WELCOME.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by nickxtra(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye
grin
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seguno2: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
They are, but if they were having their way with this President, you won't be hearing some of the things you're hearing today.

I really pity you guys and your fantasy plus obsession with Buhari's FAKE credentials on corruption.
Jonathan sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji on suspicious allegations of corruption.
Not so?
Has Buhari sacked Buratai with his multi million mansions in Dubai?
No!
Has he sacked his SGF for the N300 million IDP grass cutting contract?
No!
Has he complied with his own ban on foreign treatment for government officials?
No!!!
How any reasonable person believes that Buhari is fighting corruption beats me.
How can corrption fight itself?
How can?

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seguno2: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye

Is it by chopping that you will rebuild Nigeria as per your signature?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by koladebrainiac(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
this guy missed it

Hausa man would always do that. they want him back so they can continue to rule
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tonye u na well done o....keep on 'brown-nosing' with the cursed PDP party...whether some crumbs will get to your direction.

One is certainly certain (if there's an english word), PDP will never win at the centre again in Nigeria if all the useless set of people mentioned in your article are still within the party by 2019.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Sikariyelwa: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
If Ibo man no praise pdp who else
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by shumuel(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....
My humble self with a former Aviation minister, Osita Chidoka

kikiki Lol grin giving us minutes of the meeting, hope they droped some changes in your pocket grin wink
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by BlackSeptember: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:
I have said before and will repeat it again, God ordained PDP for the redemption of Nigeria, they may have made mistakes, but that does not change the Divine mandate as the callings of God are without repentance.

APC is a child of necessity, the law who came to lecture the son (Nigeria) till maturity and fullness of time, their job is punitive on Nigerians as the law is, they are better as opposition. The earlier we realise this the better.

NB - I am a card carrying member of APC.
grin Onye asi

You be PDP
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Justiceleague1: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

I dont have time for jobless troll, i will deactivate my handle the day you make sense on this forum. It seems you are been paid to be dumb, get well soon little kid.

haba! See painment o! grin grin
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by SUBWAY101(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:

haba! See painment o! grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by CoolFreeday(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
seguno2:

I really pity you guys and your fantasy plus obsession with Buhari's FAKE credentials on corruption.
Jonathan sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji on suspicious allegations of corruption.
Not so?
Has Buhari sacked Buratai with his multi million mansions in Dubai?
No!
Has he sacked his SGF for the N300 million IDP grass cutting contract?
No!
Has he complied with his own ban on foreign treatment for government officials?
No!!!
How any reasonable person believes that Buhari is fighting corruption beats me.
How can corrption fight itself?
How can?

Thanks for the observations.
1. Is it that he owns a house in Dubai that's the issue or what because Buratai declared his mansion in Dubai, before taking ever.
2. Barth Nnaji wasn't sack, he left because of things that was happening that he didn't like and the govt was not ready to put right
3. I am not defending SGF, the President order the AGF to investigate the allegations, did anyone come out to defend the allegation against sgf? He worked with the result of the investigation not what you're saying on social media. meanwhile, Oduah wasn't sacked, Nigerian complained, protested, but he ignored them and never investigated it.
4. Since he is not fight corruption, what is he doing? why then are they returning money if they didn't steal.

This sentiment will not help me and you, we should support buhari, when the next govt comes in, we can then encourage then to prosecute Buhari and his officials. supporting corruption will not help me and you, these same people will still bring their corrupt children to lead me and you.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
seguno2:

Is it by chopping that you will rebuild Nigeria as per your signature?
DrOkoroafor:
This young man and the lots in our Government are the cause of Nigeria's problems. They see politics as a thing of "party" hence build fences around themselves to protect their selfish agendas. Just take a look at this young man glorifying looters and political thieves in a bid to gain favor from them. You, Tonye, is a problem!

You remind me of Adesina before he got into power, a core critic of the government, but a wolf in sheep clothing with personal and selfish dreams with respect to your political interests. Shame on you! Shame on PDP! Shame on APC! And shame on every old cargo who failed this country!

The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye _Tonye Barcanista

You missed the context
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by asamaigho(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

What has your grammar changed?

just for proper understanding,...a column is a standing army, a columnist is a writer, so when u use d phrase"fifth columnist" am a bit confused.

no intention to smear ur nice write up.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nosaghae(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This should be a thread for another day. I'll mention you when done. It will be in depth

I know what you can do
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Prinzyy: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....

shut up! you're the one
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Prinzyy: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....

shut up! you're the onesmiley)smiley)
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Prinzyy: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....

shut up! you're not the one:tonguetongue
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Prinzyy:
shut up! you're the onesmiley)smiley)
If I catch you na serious fyt we go fyt. undecided
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by DrOkoroafor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You missed the context
You are a fraud, a friend of looters, hence a Polithief. I didn't miss any context. You and I know what you mean!
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Bitterleafsoup: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one brother

Keep the flag flying

They should form a Good opposition

They should not only rebrand they should learn from their mistakes

They should also allow people to choose their leaders
Not imposing candidates on people

Above all they should shun corruption and people stained or dent with corrupt practices
I agree with all you wrote. Why did you not give PMB this advise?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by hasyak(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Thanks for the observations.
1. Is it that he owns a house in Dubai that's the issue or what because Buratai declared his mansion in Dubai, before taking ever.
2. Barth Nnaji wasn't sack, he left because of things that was happening that he didn't like and the govt was not ready to put right
3. I am not defending SGF, the President order the AGF to investigate the allegations, did anyone come out to defend the allegation against sgf? He worked with the result of the investigation not what you're saying on social media. meanwhile, Oduah wasn't sacked, Nigerian complained, protested, but he ignored them and never investigated it.
4. Since he is not fight corruption, what is he doing? why then are they returning money if they didn't steal.

This sentiment will not help me and you, we should support buhari, when the next govt comes in, we can then encourage then to prosecute Buhari and his officials. supporting corruption will not help me and you, these same people will still bring their corrupt children to lead me and you.
+6:8
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by nattyGENT: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
omokab:
You said he mentioned some of the achievement of PDP between 1999 and 2015, please can you analyse those achievement step by step? Please don't forget to mention what they generated in term of revenue on oil and state between the three president produce by PDP. How those achievement have positive impact on its citizens should also be analysed. Thanks for your concern.

na everything person go teach you? You no sabi read abi or you no get eyes? Travel & see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.