Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (32110 Views)

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by faaz24: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one brother

Keep the flag flying

They should form a Good opposition

They should not only rebrand they should learn from their mistakes

They should also allow people to choose their leaders
Not imposing candidates on people

Above all they should shun corruption and people stained or dent with corrupt practices
Sarrki we need to talk....
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seangy4konji: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
NA WAH OOOOO
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seguno2: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Its good to be passionate about your interest and believe buy God forbid that either me or any of my family member vote for PDP, not when those old looters are still there.

Are the old looters not also in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by mandax: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2017
Tonye Barcanister,
Your use of English language is very poor.
Lots of your verbal conjugations are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seguno2: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Prayer For Buhari
I was filled with joy when the Chief servant of Niger state Alhaji Adam Muazu while opening prayer according to Islamic faith took his time to pray for the President and asked God to grant him speedy recovery so as to enable him resume his duty as President. Again, Senator Ahmed Makarfi took his time to offer the same prayer while giving his Chairman's remark. The prayer was again reechoed by HE Celestine Omehia during the closing prayer. I was so pleased that I'm associated with a party that refused to make unguarded and insensitive statements over thei health of the President despite political differences.

.......unlike Alhaji Lai Mohammed of ACN/APC when Yar'Adua was sick and dying.

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by shamecurls(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2017
It's suicidal to affiliate and boast about a cancerous group disguised as a political party named PDP.

PDP is dead and buried! A regional party it will remain till eternity.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Jesusloveyou: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
omokab:
You said he mentioned some of the achievement of PDP between 1999 and 2015, please can you analyse those achievement step by step? Please don't forget to mention what they generated in term of revenue on oil and state between the three president produce by PDP. How those achievement have positive impact on its citizens should also be analysed. Thanks for your concern.
thank you, for the question.
They use their achievement import sheet from oyibo without remembering to sow a seed

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by MidolsStudent(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Why are you pained
I support PDP
It just because of dat mumu tonyebacabastard

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by sinistermind(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one brother

Keep the flag flying

Above all they should shun corruption and people stained or dent with corrupt practices

But Tbh, this is the first time I've seen you comment very neutrally. Nice one.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Pavarottii(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:

those that voted buhari in 2015...duhhhhh...
The ones that protested some days ago at the stadium and aso rock?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Jesusloveyou: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
seguno2:

Are the old looters not also in APC?
but have you admit pdp is corrupt,
That they ruin the economy,
That your ineffectual buffoon hero mistakely mismanage and steal our 30tr naira in 5yrs.
And you should stop defending corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by nairaman66(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
PDP is dead.., APC is disappointing and unstable! Tonye is only proud of the crumbs that falls on his table!

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by egbabiekperemo1: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 2..

With former Kogi state governor Idris Wada and Aides.

See how u just dey show uninvited for people pictures?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by duality(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2017
greatiyk4u:

hunger and unemployment could be the cause of his aggressive interest in politics

at his age guessing from the pix above, he should be busy developing his career that will grant him a robust cv for future political pursuit

politics is not a good career to start life with especially in Nigeria

I'm not a fan of tonye and wouldn't have commented on this thread until I saw your post.

My question is, what about Chibuike Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by seguno2: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
but have you admit pdp is corrupt,
That they ruin the economy,
That your ineffectual buffoon hero mistakely mismanage and steal our 30tr naira in 5yrs.
And you should stop defending corrupt people.

You mean- have you admitTED, right?
Stop corrupting English language.
Stop defending corrupt people in APC by saying that only PDP is corrupt.
Understood?

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Interesting15: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything you mentioned was put into consideration, the committee's proposal captured everything.

PDP is ready to offer better service to Nigerians come 2019! I believe lesson has been learnt
And should we be expecting new faces in the elections, or the same old corrupt men?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Emycord: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Op what has the pix got to do with topic, and to think of it you dont even look niger deltan you look so abokish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by odogwu2007(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Today I was at the Shehu Yaradua center for the report presentation of the PDP's Strategy Review and Inter-Party Committee, which was headed by a founding member and former minister of Information, the brilliant Prof. Jerry Gana. Present at the event were the National leadership led by HE Sen Ahmed Makarfi, BoT Leadership, founding fathers led by Alhaji Adam Ciroma, and all other organs of the party including former Governors, present and past NASS members, former Ambassadors, ministers, youths etc.

Prayer For Buhari
I was filled with joy when the Chief servant of Niger state Alhaji Adam Muazu while opening prayer according to Islamic faith took his time to pray for the President and asked God to grant him speedy recovery so as to enable him resume his duty as President. Again, Senator Ahmed Makarfi took his time to offer the same prayer while giving his Chairman's remark. The prayer was again reechoed by HE Celestine Omehia during the closing prayer. I was so pleased that I'm associated with a party that refused to make unguarded and insensitive statements over thei health of the President despite political differences.

The Highlight
While the reading of highlight of the report was going on, I was nodding my head, filled with joy because the new PDP is actually what any sane democracy need. Among the proposal was establishment of a Youth wing of the party, institutionalising the social media wing, establishment of women wing, guidelines to ensure every member participate in primaries and conventions, a policy to always put forward the best and popular candidates, a guiding policy and blueprint to ensure all PDP governors and leaders perform. rebranding of the party's image etc.

During the program, the highlight of PDP's achievement since 1999 was read by Hon Rosita Chidoka, a former minister of Aviation and anchor of the event . Also the National Chairman Ahmed Markafi apologised to Nigerians for the mistakes of the party on behalf of the PDP administrations between 1999 and 2015. I was touched by this!

Chief Dan Iwanyanwu lightened the place by "gingering" party members, while Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, a founding father of the party took the Assembly through memory lane. Professor Jerry Gana reiterated the ideals of the founding fathers and charged the leadership to live by it by adopting the report. In fact, Senator Markafi was unapologetic when he hailed the report.

Why Am I Proud Of PDP?
I have always maintained that for the party to make a mark in 2019, serious reforms and rebranding MUST be done. I am so glad that we are at a stage where some of us can proudly come out and proclaim membership of the PDP.

I am also proud of PDP for not playing politics or making reckless statements on the health of Buhari like some commentators. We wish Baba safe health and speedy recovery to lead Nigeria till we kick him out in 2019 to install a PDP government.

I may have criticised some things about the party in the past, but all those was to see the party do the right thing- which they are doing.

I am proud of PDP! Come 2019 we shall march to reclaim Aso Rock!!!

Power To The People....

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
you are part of the problem of Nigeria just have that in mind

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by SalomonKane: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This should be a thread for another day. I'll mention you when done. It will be in depth
i'm sure joseph1832 will be waiting to show everybody how much of a liar you are when you open that thread.

I remember him exposing all your lies and distorted truth sometime ago.

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Ayus34(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Everything you mentioned was put into consideration, the committee's proposal captured everything.

PDP is ready to offer better service to Nigerians come 2019! I believe lesson has been learnt
Hmmmm better leaders indeed with FAYOSE AND WIKE
Oga u better go find job outside politics.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by cocaineaddict(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Nonsense
Barcanista the unstable fellow
Believe me, nobody is interested in ur sojourn

You don't have the "it" factor
You are neither here or there
Pls don't bore us
you said it all bro. I'm pro-PDP but believe me, this guy is a saboteur and his opinions are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by asamaigho(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2017
luvinhubby:

If you understand the biblical concept of purging, you will know what is going on with PDP. John 15:2.
The original concept of PDP was hijacked by fifth columnists like OBJ, Saraki & Sheriff, that are elsewhere today.
The party was founded by the G34 group led by Ekwueme, Rimi, Lar etc, whose drive was to redeem Nigeria, unlike APC that founded by greedy politicians whose drive was to get power and had to lie their way into it. One was people driven, the other was power driven and power corrupts, watch what will happen tomorrow if APC happen to loose power, they will rather plunge the nation into conflict than to relinquish it.

Agreed that PDP did not do well in some areas, but you can never compare them with APC in internal democracy, they may not have taken us to El Dorado, but they did not leave us where they met Nigeria.

I have a lot to expound to you, but let me rest here.

fifth column..... not fifth columnist
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Alphasoar(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one brother

Keep the flag flying

I cant believe Sarrki said this. I think there are still matured e-politicians.
Nice one bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Pchidexy(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Tonye is a political prostitute. Look at the way he is jumping into pictures uninvited. This guy no resemble Ijaw guy from Rivers at all.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by darknetcom: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Pavarottii:

The ones that protested some days ago at the stadium and aso rock?

maybe...
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by eodavids(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2017
PDP may not have been the best of what a party should be, but, compared to what we have had in APC, PDP is still better.

Lets face fact:
PDP from Obasanjo's eight years tenure managed poverty to its barest minimum in Nigeria. Both Yar'adua and Jonathan consolidated on that.
**Evidence of this claim was obvious in the prices of food, cloths, and other basic items. Even cars were affordably rampant and many people's lives were tremendously transformed for the better in Nigeria within the years PDP governed.

Iam a lover of president Buhari even before he became the president in 2014.
I had alluded to Buhari as the "HOPE FOR THE POOR" in my novel "The Whipping Boy" which was launched in the year 2014.
During the campaign period of 2015, I am one of the people who bought PMB recharge card as a way to raise fund for our choice of president to have the financial muzzle to compeat with a sitting Gej. These are fact to buttress the pointbthat I have been Buhari's supporter.

***But, it is unfortunate that that President Buhari has not lived up to expectations.
-Under Buhari, poverty has crept in, and the situation is about to return to what we are used to be having under the Abacha regime.
-Food has become almost unaffordable, cloths very expensive, Medicine too, and the count goes on.
-The yardstick of measuring how well a sitting of past government has done well is by ascertaining the level or degree of improvement in the live of the citizenry.

****Can we now say that PMB has performed well even as the price of basic family needs has gone above the level of affordability?

*****Let's not play politics with fact and reality.
PMB has a lot of work to do now, than when he assumed office as a replacement of GEJ, and it is the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to let our president know this.
Let's not continue to claim that Buhari has been doing well or that he has done better than PDP's 16years. All such claima are falacy.

NB: IF BUHARI DO NOT CHANGE STYLE FROM NOW ON, AM AFFRAID THAT NIGERIAN SITUATION MAY FINALLY RETURN TO WHAT IT USED TO BE WHEN ABACHA WAS OUR HEAD OF STATE. PEOPLE WHO OWNED CAR(S) MAY BECOME motorcycle owners;
POPLE WHO OWNED HOUSE(S) MAY find it hard to own an apartment, cement price will convince all of us on that;
PEOPLE WHO EAT INDOMIE AND FOREIGN RICE WII find it hard to afford the only local rice or even common gari. Note that current price of gari is more than what foreign rice used to sell;

Fuel, even fuel, that used to be determinant of prices, was hiked from 85 naira to 145 naira without parliative to cushion the effect, and since then the prices of other commodities have followed suit.

AS NIGERIANS, IF WE SAY BABA HAS DONE WELL, NO PROBLEM. BUT IF THE TRUTH IS TO BE TOLD, THE PDP IS TO BE PREFARED, LET BUHARI SHOW NIGERIANS WHY PDP ISN'T BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Blurryface(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Please Stop Deluding Yourself, PDP Is A Stinking Sinking Ship.

Nigerians Can't Forget Too Quick The Damnation And Condemnation Brought Upon Them By PDP.

In As Much As Buhari Seems To Be As Clueless As The Ogogoro Drinker From Otueke, It Will Be Unfair To Expect Him To Immediately Rectify All The Damages And Wreckages Caused By 16 Years Of PDP' Misrule, Embezzlement, Wanton Abuse Of Power And Shameless Sail In Bribery And Corruption.

Listen, And Listen Good, PDP Is Not An Option Now And Not In The Nearest Future With The Likes Of Fayose, Bode George, Obanikoro, Metuh, Fvcking Fani Kayode And Their Cohorts Still Holding Sway.

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Justiceleague1: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Why cant you ignore the thread if you aint interested, must you insult him?

look who is talking! What are u doing here? u aint supposed to be here,u dont belong here...u belong to that beans place...shoottokill midolsstudent,who open cage for afonja o? Who remove straight 'yacket' from kitigbe o? grin grin

op,barca,kudos.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by donbene4(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2017
eodavids:
PDP may not have been the best of what a party should be, but, compared to what we have had in APC, PDP is still better.

Lets face fact:
PDP from Obasanjo's eight years tenure managed poverty to its barest minimum in Nigeria. Both Yar'adua and Jonathan consolidated on that.
**Evidence of this claim was obvious in the prices of food, cloths, and other basic items. Even cars were affordably rampant and many people's lives were tremendously transformed for the better in Nigeria within the years PDP governed.

Iam a lover of president Buhari even before he became the president in 2014.
I had alluded to Buhari as the "HOPE FOR THE POOR" in my novel "The Whipping Boy" which was launched in the year 2014.
During the campaign period of 2015, I am one of the people who bought PMB recharge card as a way to raise fund for our choice of president to have the financial muzzle to compeat with a sitting Gej. These are fact to buttress the pointbthat I have been Buhari's supporter.

***But, it is unfortunate that that President Buhari has not lived up to expectations.
-Under Buhari, poverty has crept in, and the situation is about to return to what we are used to be having under the Abacha regime.
-Food has become almost unaffordable, cloths very expensive, Medicine too, and the count goes on.
-The yardstick of measuring how well a sitting of past government has done well is by ascertaining the level or degree of improvement in the live of the citizenry.

****Can we now say that PMB has performed well even as the price of basic family needs has gone above the level of affordability?

*****Let's not play politics with fact and reality.
PMB has a lot of work to do now, than when he assumed office as a replacement of GEJ, and it is the duty of all well meaning Nigerians to let our president know this.
Let's not continue to claim that Buhari has been doing well or that he has done better than PDP's 16years. All such claima are falacy.

NB: IF BUHARI DO NOT CHANGE STYLE FROM NOW ON, AM AFFRAID THAT NIGERIAN SITUATION MAY FINALLY RETURN TO WHAT IT USED TO BE WHEN ABACHA WAS OUR HEAD OF STATE. PEOPLE WHO OWNED CAR(S) MAY BECOME motorcycle owners;
POPLE WHO OWNED HOUSE(S) MAY find it hard to own an apartment, cement price will convince all of us on that;
PEOPLE WHO EAT INDOMIE AND FOREIGN RICE WII find it hard to afford the only local rice or even common gari. Note that current price of gari is more than what foreign rice used to sell;

Fuel, even fuel, that used to be determinant of prices, was hiked from 85 naira to 145 naira without parliative to cushion the effect, and since then the prices of other commodities have followed suit.

AS NIGERIANS, IF WE SAY BABA HAS DONE WELL, NO PROBLEM. BUT IF THE TRUTH IS TO BE TOLD, THE PDP IS TO BE PREFARED, LET BUHARI SHOW NIGERIANS WHY PDP ISN'T BETTER.

please enlighten the glorified zombie!!

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by luvinhubby(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2017
asamaigho:

fifth column..... not fifth columnist

What has your grammar changed?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by ahaika23: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Tonye a confused Niger Deltan. Keep dilly dallying

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by luvinhubby(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Ayus34:

Hmmmm better leaders indeed with FAYOSE AND WIKE
Oga u better go find job outside politics.

Name two APC governors, aside Ambode, that is better than them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corrupt Nigerian Cops Caught On Tape Asking For Money From Foreign Female Biker / Minimum Wage: We Have Agreed On A Figure Acceptable To All - Gov Uzodinma / Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.