Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP (31940 Views)

Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Sanchez01: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Tonye, I could remember reading your assertion sometimes ago about the death of the PDP and the the need to float a new party that is youth-oriented. I guess the PDP is the same youth-oriented party you spoke of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2017
quickly:

PARTY OF THEIVES ALL LOOKING FOR CONTRACT

NIGERIA NEEDS DEATH PENALTY FOR LOOTERS

As a party, PDP is not under trial for corruption...
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2017
hucienda:
The political stalwart.

I might like or not like your political thoughts but I cannot deny the fact you that you sure are passionate about politics.

Wish every southerner is politically conscious and most importantly, involved like this young man.

hunger and unemployment could be the cause of his aggressive interest in politics

at his age guessing from the pix above, he should be busy developing his career that will grant him a robust cv for future political pursuit

politics is not a good career to start life with especially in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by luvinhubby(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2017
rusher14:

[b]
Please do not use the name of God in vain.

For almost 2 decades they ruled without any fear of the rule of law either in their internal conduct or in the public domain.

How is it possible that trillions of Naira has been invested in power yet there's hardly anything to show for it 16 years later?

What makes a party that would impose candidates upon its own people look like one who would apply democratic principles in the wider society?

How come the same set of people who sold division to the Nigerian public in the form of religion, ethnocetricism and even along party lines have began to migrate without conscience?

Why did they not call to order the profanity and abuse of the citizenry was facing concerning tribe and religion which till date a few of their stalwarts apply to gain traction?

FFK till date uses religion as a divisive tool, Fayose uses it too. Sambo went up north proclaiming APC as a Christian party whilst Jonathan would come down south to say the exact opposite all in the bid to whip up sentiments which are difficult to repair.

PDP must die a natural death.

A reborn party even with the same set of people would be predicated upon a new paradigm and principle.

It would lead to a renewal but this old wine in old bottle? I fear it is now Vinegar.
[/b]

If you understand the biblical concept of purging, you will know what is going on with PDP. John 15:2.
The original concept of PDP was hijacked by fifth columnists like OBJ, Saraki & Sheriff, that are elsewhere today.
The party was founded by the G34 group led by Ekwueme, Rimi, Lar etc, whose drive was to redeem Nigeria, unlike APC that founded by greedy politicians whose drive was to get power and had to lie their way into it. One was people driven, the other was power driven and power corrupts, watch what will happen tomorrow if APC happen to loose power, they will rather plunge the nation into conflict than to relinquish it.

Agreed that PDP did not do well in some areas, but you can never compare them with APC in internal democracy, they may not have taken us to El Dorado, but they did not leave us where they met Nigeria.

I have a lot to expound to you, but let me rest here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
who is d barcanista btw the two?
Pdp dinner party:constellation of thieves
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by AntiWailer: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Somebody will be arguing with this one about politics and the masses.

Since that is what he does for a living, he can never be objective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Orikinla1: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2017
MidolsStudent:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Na that one we dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by nickxtra(m): 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....
My humble self with a former Aviation minister, Osita Chidoka

Who is Osita Chidoka and who is tonye Barnaista in this your picture?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
the man with ten faces...unstable fellow.....anybody that is putting leadership in your hand is risking his life.

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
nickxtra:
Who is Osita Chidoka and who is tonye Barnaista in this your picture?
The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Its good to be passionate about your interest and believe buy God forbid that either me or any of my family member vote for PDP, not when those old looters are still there.

Are you in secondary school? You can't vote for PDP but you can vote for PDP de-campers in APC. Who cares what you think, abeg gerout jor
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Cchuks27(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
I remember how you so much bastardized PDP and supported APC ... SMH for you. You're part of the problem we currently facing in Nigeria because you convinced people to vote for this administration

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Proffdada: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Today I was at the Shehu Yaradua center for the report presentation of the PDP's Strategy Review and Inter-Party Committee, which was headed by a founding member and former minister of Information, the brilliant Prof. Jerry Gana. Present at the event were the National leadership led by HE Sen Ahmed Makarfi, BoT Leadership, founding fathers led by Alhaji Adam Ciroma, and all other organs of the party including former Governors, present and past NASS members, former Ambassadors, ministers, youths etc.

Prayer For Buhari
I was filled with joy when the Chief servant of Niger state Alhaji Adam Muazu while opening prayer according to Islamic faith took his time to pray for the President and asked God to grant him speedy recovery so as to enable him resume his duty as President. Again, Senator Ahmed Makarfi took his time to offer the same prayer while giving his Chairman's remark. The prayer was again reechoed by HE Celestine Omehia during the closing prayer. I was so pleased that I'm associated with a party that refused to make unguarded and insensitive statements over thei health of the President despite political differences.

The Highlight
While the reading of highlight of the report was going on, I was nodding my head, filled with joy because the new PDP is actually what any sane democracy need. Among the proposal was establishment of a Youth wing of the party, institutionalising the social media wing, establishment of women wing, guidelines to ensure every member participate in primaries and conventions, a policy to always put forward the best and popular candidates, a guiding policy and blueprint to ensure all PDP governors and leaders perform. rebranding of the party's image etc.

During the program, the highlight of PDP's achievement since 1999 was read by Hon Rosita Chidoka, a former minister of Aviation and anchor of the event . Also the National Chairman Ahmed Markafi apologised to Nigerians for the mistakes of the party on behalf of the PDP administrations between 1999 and 2015. I was touched by this!

Chief Dan Iwanyanwu lightened the place by "gingering" party members, while Alhaji Adamu Ciroma, a founding father of the party took the Assembly through memory lane. Professor Jerry Gana reiterated the ideals of the founding fathers and charged the leadership to live by it by adopting the report. In fact, Senator Markafi was unapologetic when he hailed the report.

Why Am I Proud Of PDP?
I have always maintained that for the party to make a mark in 2019, serious reforms and rebranding MUST be done. I am so glad that we are at a stage where some of us can proudly come out and proclaim membership of the PDP.

I am also proud of PDP for not playing politics or making reckless statements on the health of Buhari like some commentators. We wish Baba safe health and speedy recovery to lead Nigeria till we kick him out in 2019 to install a PDP government.

I may have criticised some things about the party in the past, but all those was to see the party do the right thing- which they are doing.

I am proud of PDP! Come 2019 we shall march to reclaim Aso Rock!!!

Power To The People....

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
what an underdog and a bootlicker

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by sekundosekundo: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2017
MidolsStudent:
[s][/s] Rubbish

Why are you pained
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by repogirl(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Yimu @ the OP. keep deceiving yourself.

If you are lucky, you will never amount to much politically in Nigeria till you are 60 years and above if you keep following PDP and the current Nigerian politricktians upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by 989900: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2017
hucienda:
The political stalwart.

I might like or not like your political thoughts but I cannot deny the fact you that you sure are passionate about politics.

Wish every southerner is politically conscious and most importantly, involved like this young man.

That is the day our suffering will end. And, that is the day the ruling elites will always make sure y'all never see.

#justpassingby
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Lasskeey: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2017
grin

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Lasskeey: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Your dream came through after writing random articles supporting looters to be noticed but u still won't succeeded through politics. Go and learn a trade bro lipsrsealed
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by happney65: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2017
omolola15 remember i told you about Paid Online Party Agents? Tonye is part of them.He is PDP.I think Omenka or what he's name is an APC paid agent and sarriki and one ngewu something is also APC..They are paid to come online and defend them and spew rubbish... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2017
so now we have a face to the scarlet man of the political section cheesy

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by miqos02(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This should be a thread for another day. I'll mention you when done. It will be in depth
guy, if people like makarfi, Gana, Iwuanyanwu and Ciroma day resign from PDP no hope for that party again in Nigeria
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Pavarottii(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:
kowa is their,apga is their..

but una want fee dee fee by fire by force...

well..what can i say to loosers...

we will teach una another lesson in 2019..
And who is the teacher here?
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by xynerise: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The one that has "chopped" belleful is Osita, the upcoming "choppee" is Tonye

I dey see ya handiwork o smiley
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Go through this thread and see a typical picture of how polithiefians act, party is just a guise polithiefians use to sneak themselves into power, they are all the same, they will sway to which ever side favours them and their (looting) ambitions,to cut the story short
Pdp = apc, no difference, just a flock of looters and embezzlers

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by engrchykae(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
when well-meaning nigerian youths are protesting against the rot in the system,pigs wants to enter the gutter and swim in the mud.tonye would soon go the way of the abatis,oshiomholes,onochies,femi adesinas etc.tonye is lucky to hail from the nigerdelta where miscreants are placed on the throne,if he were from the southeast or southwest then i will fear no evil on the future of our politics.
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Kingkamal(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2017
Chief servant adamu muazu grin the guy doesn't know anything about PDP... chief servant is Muazu Babangida Aliyu Talban Minna idiot barcanista[size=8pt][/size] sad thought the guy is real die hard... but blunder..
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by theway83: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2017
you will soon defeat
Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Pix 1....
My humble self with a former Aviation minister, Osita Chidoka

if I catch that Bastaaardnister I will juuusst....

1 Like

Re: Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP by darknetcom: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Pavarottii:

And who is the teacher here?

those that voted buhari in 2015...duhhhhh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.