Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics (36265 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by jakandeola(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Airforce1:
Those 2 guys quoting me to type bullshit for cheap "Likes" should wait till I'm done before quoting.

Na people like una (pretenders) dey beat woman pass.
baby man tink b4 u post
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by GodsLastBorn: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
JennyOftheOldstone By love is better than respect I'll give you instance. A husband can love his wife but won't respect her maybe because she's an airhead or whatever but he won't rub that in her face or bring it up but will rather let that weakness run off his back like nothing. Some ladies will love their husband even though he might not be as educated as they would like or embarrasses them through many means like bad table manners, conduct or denting grammar and all that in public or private but she might not correct him for whatever reason and also let it run off her back without insulting him until maybe the day she's pissed. Love and respect are not the same
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by cr7lomo: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Authoreety:

Point of correction,men don't "foul language"

Do u kno dat its rare for a guy squatting wt anoda guy 2 foul language his benefactor?

Then I wonder y a woman I went 2 her fadas hous wt my relations nd asked her 2 cum live wt me shld eva "foul language" me......

Madam if u dnt like my doings then pack nd disappear cos I'm d captain in my boat......

If my lady has d impetus 2 foul language me her husband, I gues ild also borow some of her impetus 2 nebuchadnezzar her!

Ho ha!

So make evribody gbadokwa anya o

I like this guy...plain and proper
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Ngokafor(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kgdavid:

"attend" to whatever you want. I am only responding to you for the benefit of those who are reading the comments.

First of all, i clearly never said that the couple were married for a fact. I referred to them as a couple because when a man and a women are together we refer to them as a couple. Secondly i inferred that it was likely that she was his wife, as i explained, the woman could have jumped out or called for help but she did not do so. That means she wanted to stay in the car. For the purpose of this discussion, this fact suffices to show that she was not compelled to remain in the car which is the only relevant piece of info we need. Now that it is established that she wanted to remain in the car, can you give any good reason why she should be dragging the steering wheel with the man? Shockingly in your previous post you stated the man, who was driving, is the one who should not hag contested for control of the steering wheel. undecided .

Secondly, if you know that other races do beat their females then it turns out that you had no reason to claim, as you did, that africans are any more "wild, unruly" "animalistic and whatever else, in behavior, since this claim was squarely predicated on the apparent belief that africans beat their women but other races do not.

Now you are talking about women using the threat of phones calls to the police to manipulate their husbands but to you this does not seem inequitable and unjust? It does not sound at all like a form of bullying to you? Or let me guess, it is acceptable practice because it is done by your friends in the west?

..Mr man wear your toga of 'wife/woman beating is fine if the woman insults you' with pride and quit this unecessary shifting of goal posts and arguements.
..Your kind abound on this thread and in our soceity at large because the law has failed to punish offenders so its not a big deal..Defending yourself from physical atrack from a woman is completey different from attacking her because she 'insulted'you.
..Doing this abroad will come with some dire consequences from the law,not like Nigeria were its normal..Thats my point and your cup of tea if you pretend not to know that...period.

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by sarahade(f): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
seangy4konji:
u deh craze abi...how old u be deh call person children?

You sef dey mad boyyyyy...
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by skywalker001(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:
But you can tolerate "foul languages" from your fellow men abi.

xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by sarahade(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Authoreety:

Example of a woman dat breaks her home!

Guys beware unless u wanna turn a wife beater

Example of a wife beater and bully.
I pray you don't meet someone like me cause i go break your head carry you go hospital.
I will treat you like every other bully I've met.
Omoale jatijati

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Reduced the woman to a tenant? If anything he upgraded her to a queen that he is to protect, help, provide for, hunt for, decorate his house to make her comfortable, foodstuff and more. You misunderstood his " took her from her father's house to live with me" line which is understandable that your instinct to defend your fellow females kicked in, I call out bullshii be it who. If I may clarify the line, it means marrying someone, being responsible for someone, being someone's protector, provider and whatnot not a Landlord-tenant relationship, who does that?! a crazy mofoka right? If its a Landlord-tenant relationship the wife ought to pay him rent and its sure not with pucci or affection, with mónéro and nothing else. I mean ensuring one's wife gets all her needs and wants as a sensible man would. His argument is that he can marry a woman that he's going to do all that for and the women turns out to repay him by being a thorn in his flesh, that he can't have that nor tolerate it. Not everyone will, some weaklings will though. We all have different levels of tolerance and understanding but where you went wrong was by insulting his features, you're wrong for that. you should have just addressed or call him out on that line and not exceed the limit by getting emotional and insulting him, that's a no no dear. If you wanted to insult him then get him to give you a reason to by asking him a trick question or something. Try to understanding from one's perspective, stand, reasons before judging.
BTW love can exist without respect and respect can exist without love my dear. They are both different but a smart or good person can give both and it seem like they're the same but they're not and will nevertheless be.
Nope, it seems you're the one misunderstanding his usage of those words because he definitely did not mean them in the way you think judging by the fact that he began by using the analogy of a squatter. I don't want to go into explaining the concept of analogies because it would make this conversation too convoluted. I have no problem with the words " took her from her father's house to live with me" we are in the 21st Century where arranged marriages are a rarity thus most women definitely left their father's house gladly and willing to live with another man. I have no idea why you would imagine that we have a problem with that.
And of course Love and Respect are different concepts but they are correlatives or consequences of each other in an intimate relationship between two peopl( emphasis on intimate relationship since I believe that's the issue here). Thus if love comes first, respect follows and vice versa
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
skywalker001:
xup sis ?

Really bin a while grin

Pls sis I want u to hit me up on whatsapp (08142353535) cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis gringringrin
This must be a joke right. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Cc luvu2
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by NaeChris: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
When will all these nonsense stop?
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

What happen to putting them in their place one a 10yrs? Will you always walk away every week? That's if she even let you walk out on her....

I guess you don't know when a lady started insulting you and you did not respond that will trigger her anger more..

If you try to walk out some women will lock the door and hide the keys..

Bro men are human and not saint, Every men have that beast in them..

No woman will insult my mother and go scot-free ooo i no be Jesus..
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by limamintruth: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

with what you wrote up there you think you are making sense abi?

issokay kwantinue.

guys no matter what just try to control ur temper.........................to walk away is the bravest option cool

And to add to this, married women must embrace financial empowerment & independence. That would afford them the opportunity to easily opt out of such abusive marriages without financial hindrances.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Kgdavid(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Mr man wear your toga of 'wife/woman beating is fine if the woman insults you' with pride and quit this unecessary shifting of goal posts and arguements.
..Your kind abound on this thread and in our soceity at large because the law has failed to punish offenders so its not a big deal..Defending yourself from physical atrack from a woman is completey different from attacking her because she 'insulted'you.
..Doing this abroad will come with some dire consequences from the law,not like Nigeria were its normal..Thats my point and your cup of tea if you pretend not to know that...period.

Since i commenced commenting on this thread where have i once made a single hint at anything close to the bolded? From what to what have i shifted the goal posts? Pray, tell.

Do i look like i'm here to have unnecessary chats with anyone? If you can't read through my post get the gist of it and
made an intelligent reply why bother to quote me??

Are there not other people you can pick an e-fight with? Aren't you too old for this??
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Authoreety: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
sarahade:

Example of a wife beater and bully.
I pray you don't meet someone like me cause i go break your head carry you go hospital.
I will treat you like every other bully I've met.
Omoale jatijati

Congratulations,keep it up......

Dnt go and settle down ......

Akwunakwuna
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Emanodimo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
The guy hit the right spot that's is wot make sense to him....

Someone said walking away is the best option for the man..... is the same not good to choose by the lady too?

Somebody says there is several ways to punish a lady except beating her, can that somebody list other ways?

I support " I am purple" 50/50

1 Like

Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by skywalker001(m): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stupedinluv:
This must be a joke right. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

Cc luv2
wat ar u tinkin nd y ar u calling my nairaland gf

But lik criosly I wanna discuss somtin wit u so if u dnt mind jst hit me up...

PS: pls is nt bout dating or no dating stuff
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

I dont condole violence but i so much love reacting to an action, deeds or serving consequences and gladly will accept it if I deserve it too. Bro there's always dosage of prescription required to treat every illness and the are not all equal. you treat headache with few tabs of aspirin or something and sometimes take drips, go for surgery or some other thing to treat the illness, basically handling a situation according to its state. Prey tell why I wouldn't aim to break the person's head (unlike a friend of mine) because I don't want to accidentally kill anyone. Hits to the head might lead to death but hands and legs can never, so as regards to her being pregnant,
1. If she's a sweet, wonderful wife that "Worths" it ( I wonder if she pregnant with baby Jesus for her to feel like she can act like a fool) then treat her Fup some other way.
2. what you did that made her to break your properties, if what you did to her was bad that it equates breaking all your properties then very good for you too.
No one should intimidate, hurt, wound, attack or maul another human being wrongfully for any reason unless the deserve it.

But if not since she's heavy, few hot slaps borrowed from hades and sent to her cheeks of jaws( the jaw if you want to be cruel) will get the job done.

cheesy answers to the bolded.

I doubt shes a sweet wife. because shes always making trouble with people.

No b me na my neighbour for where i bin dey live b4

I dont pray to have that kinda woman. I cant just stand some rubbish
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by seangy4konji: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2017
dem don notice u...no be me send u go do mmm and it seems ur man deh maltreat u na y u con deh frustrate,,,anyway i no find u come here,,enjoy ur weekend.
sarahade:

You sef dey mad boyyyyy...
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by sarahade(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
dem don notice u...no be me send u go do mmm and it seems ur man deh maltreat u na y u con deh frustrate,,,anyway i no find u come here,,enjoy ur weekend.

Were re o. Mmm don better life sit down there.
My man is a man not a boy fool.
I no find you come here too boy.
Happy weekend
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by seangy4konji: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Awon to bi e ni were

From your post u shall know them.na where dem batter woman u sit down carry torch light.

Olobo fife.oloriburuku mention me.i come ur lane.

Na it cup of tea of it better u and ur man now. Wetin concern d world with that?sho Kanye ??ko Kanye
sarahade:

Were re o. Mmm don better life sit down there.
My man is a man not a boy fool.
I no find you come here too boy.
Happy weekend
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by sarahade(f): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
Awon to bi e ni were

From your post u shall know them.na where dem batter woman u sit down carry torch light.

Olobo fife.oloriburuku mention me.i come ur lane.

Na it cup of tea of it better u and ur man now. Wetin concern d world with that?sho Kanye ??ko Kanye

O dun o. Iran were o abeg hol am.
You are irrelevant oloko abere (pin). Oloshi mention me and die.
I go point torch anywhere i like omoirankinran
Who is frustrated? Your generation.
Omoale buruku. cool cool.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Rickiedee(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2017
just pray u don't get married to the wrong person. if ur wife is stubborn to the point u think u can justifiable hit her, then u both made a mistake marrying each other.
Re: Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics by Justiceleague1: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Airforce1:
Those 2 guys quoting me to type bullshit for cheap "Likes" should wait till I'm done before quoting.

Na people like una (pretenders) dey beat woman pass.

dont mind those two woman wrappers...

my neighbour had same issue with his wife,he didnt touch her. But when the wiffy (dont laff o) called him "ol'oko nla" (meaning big blokos grin) to the whole compound's hearing,the next thing was "GBOSA!!!" grin grin

she started crying and saying "haaa,kini mo se fun e?"

op,domestic violence is bad o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.