Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35248 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by JastSiryin(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:

yea... grin...off the head!!!...
Bra! which one be "off d head", na lightbulb abi na gen?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2017
euromilion:

My friend am sorry but Nigerians have has no present nor future.

I would rather die like a man,than live like coward.

Honestly I would rather die than to live in the situation which many Nigerians are living in right now.

Godbless nnamdi kanu for trying to fight for what he believe in.
get lost abeg, chest beater
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2017
I'm not even against the so called Biafra. A people have the right to self determination.

But I'm against the fact that he actually was soliciting for arms to start a war and he actually called for genocide against my people. For that alone he'll rot in jail.

He is just a common criminal who uses fake passports to enter countries.

He's not a freedom fighter, neither is he a hero. He has no moral ground to stand on.

You don't commit a crime in the realisation of your dream.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
get lost abeg, chest beater

Goodluck with your happy life.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by PHILipu1(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
See who's talking about hate?
where where you when nnamdi kanu said
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."
I expect your ignorance will not let you remember this -

You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

There are more peaceful ways of seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of , this was what your leader said in 2014-

If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y.
noise maker and online warrior.
Don't you know the road to Kuje prison so that you start by rescuing your scammer?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2017
PHILipu1:

noise maker and online warrior.
Don't you know the road to Kuje prison so that you start by rescuing your scammer?
Are you high on something?

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by swazz101: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison Quote me if you're a Mor.on.
you are not serious
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2017
swazz101:
you are not serious
I don hear
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by DozieInc(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
Good woman, I don't like when women publicly disagree with their husbands (#AishaBuhari). If you disagree with his views, please discuss it with him in the private. A house that is divided against itself cannot stand.
So true smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by zendy: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Naturally, what Mrs Uchechi Kanu said is right but of course, Nigerians and their "Lord Lugard made me a Nigerian" slave mentality wont understand the concept of self determination.

Self determination and free choice is an inalienable right not a priviledge

It should be the choice of any ethnic group to decide if they want to be Nigerian rather than the choice of Lugard

7 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by BLACKdagger: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Madam your husband has got balls. But that is not the right course to die for.

Thats rasputin's D!ck.
The biggets ever existed
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by femolii: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2017
I know her problem they should advise her to u cucumber it have been long.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by redcliff: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Story for the gods. where was he when GEJ was the President. We know better.
#Wish you both goodluck

Since you are not igbo or listened to radio biafra you would never know where he was during gejs tenure

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by breakeven: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.
You are spewing trash!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2017
breakeven:

You are spewing trash!!
you're trash for quoting trash
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by annayawchee: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2017
I see people trying to keep nigeria as one at any cost but have any of you asked yourself this simple question? Why are these people trying to secede? What can make them change their mind? But you prefer cheering Up the soldiers when they kill innocent protesters but have you also asked yourself this question? How long will this people watch their brothers die and do nothing?....... Never underestimate anybody that might be your greatest undoing.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by linusbnn(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.

Buhari tenure ends 2019,so what other mechanism are you pple putting in place for his continuous detention?.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Sirheny007(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2017
EazyMoh:
Madam we all know that, wasn't the same Kuje prison class rep who was caught with prostitutes few hours after he left you? Madam him no send you anything o?

Are you crazy or what..?
Mind what you say on the internet..
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is just yearning for power. His wife is just yearning to be for at lady. If they want Biafra, they should leave Nigeria. The eastern part was developed with Nigerian funds.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Odkosh: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2017
hahaha, and at the end, trump US still told you dey don't recognize Biafra. o ma se ooooo. keep the hope.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Ferdinandu(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Sorry to say it Madam, but you got married to a Maniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EazyMoh(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Sirheny007:

Are you crazy or what..? Mind what you say on the internet..
Did I lie?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by malware: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Ma'am if you so much believe in the biafran dream, then bring your family down to the Biafran soil to fight the battle together. You cannot keep your family in far away Britain and be instigating innocent youths to fight for your useless Biafra dream......
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by malware: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
[s][/s]trash from my fellow Yoruba Muslim as usual
[s][/s]

lol
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Sirheny007(m): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2017
EazyMoh:

Did I lie?

A word is enough for the wise..
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu would sacrifice anything even his life for Biafra.....show me a man that would sacrifice anything even his life for a better Nigeria...if there isn't then Nigeria will remain an abiku nation.........stupid afonjas would insult Kanu...call him a manic...a stupid man...but he will sacrifice his life for something he loves...BIAFRA.....show me a politician who would die for Nigeria in this era not past era and i will shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.