Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35252 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by DSoj(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2017
its good he sacrifices his family instead of the blood he intended to shed in the country before he was arrested while facking prostitutes.
Insane mad man.

He will rot in prison

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by lordyugo: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
I am not the one who is being fed raw beans in Kuje.

And yet he still luks fresher than u

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by LordIsaac(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Let Biafra go and we the Afonja' will repect that decision and follow suit. We want to go too....but, we are scared of what Kalu is currently going through. So, may God let me see the end of this fraud in my days and reap the fruits thereof!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by neche2007: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
our heroes labour and effort shall never be in vain. My dear country must be restored one day

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by lordyugo: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
so you admit say na we dey feed Una? You don't bite the hand that feeds you grin

all d male afonja alayes and omo niles will disagree wit u likewise d female agbo sellers littered everywhr

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Iceman2017(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
See who's talking about hate?
where where you when nnamdi kanu said
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."
I expect your ignorance will not let you remember this -

You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

There are more peaceful ways of seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of , this was what your leader said in 2014-

[b][b]If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
[[/b]/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y.

And the question is....
Is there anything working in the zoo republic called Nigeria right now?

Please answer me politely.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Iceman2017(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
See who's talking about hate?
where where you when nnamdi kanu said
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."
I expect your ignorance will not let you remember this -

You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

There are more peaceful ways of seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of , this was what your leader said in 2014-

[b][b]If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."
[[/b]/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y.

And the question is....

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by biggie73(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Something will kill a man. Don't die for your belief, one may be wrong.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by TinaAnita(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
The courage of this woman knows no bounds. Most women would have given up on the struggle as it affects their personal interest but she stood 'gidigba' still supporting her husband. She inspires me for real. I hope to be very courageous and strong like her when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Iceman2017:

And the question is....

our prisons are working, they've kept Nnamdi Kanu behind bars for almost three years now
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by CoolFreeday(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2017
redcliff:

Since you are not igbo or listened to radio biafra you would never know where he was during gejs tenure

Am I Igbo now or do I listen to radio Biafra now? You know the truth my bro, so let's leave it there
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by LotannaOffia(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2017
It is u that will rot in the prison @JIBRIL, u Hausa people think that u are wise
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by thesicilian: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
Nothing will happen,it just question of time.Obj has passed through more than this.
What if he dies in prison?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by cooltola(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pointless arguing with Biafra supporters. Meanwhile free Kanu.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Kingspin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.
You guys still need Igbos in Nigeria? Free them they detest your culture. The woman say she want a country were people are not oppressed, justice and fairness to all. Help Nnamadi Kanu free his people.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by euchariadavid(f): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The same God he and his cohorts blasphemed over and over again? or chukwuokike abiama?
Yes..God will show mercy
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kingspin:
You guys still need Igbos in Nigeria? Free them they detest your culture. The woman say she want a country were people are not oppressed, justice and fairness to all. Help Nnamadi Kanu free his people.
we don't need you guys, pack your bags and get the fvck out.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Kingspin(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:
sorry woman...

we can not release your husband..

he is too dangerous to us,you and your children....

you can even be happy that we are not in the military era..

or else...long time...off the head!.. angry
Igbos should go back home no bi una message again? Support them please.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Kingspin(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Then support Nnamadi Kanu. He is helping you accomplish the mission.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kingspin:
Then support Nnamadi Kanu
grin
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kingspin:
Then support Nnamadi Kanu. He is helping you accomplish the mission.
what mission?

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:

Yet you oppose Biafra cheesy

Which mad cow milk did you drink.? angry
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Yet you oppose Biafra cheesy

Which mad cow milk did you drink.? angry
I don't oppose biafra, I just don't want it on Nigerian soil. take your biafra to Benin republic.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
I don't oppose biafra, I just don't want it on Nigerian soil. take your biafra to Benin republic.

What kind of illiteracy is this

When did our Ancestral land become Nigerian land

Not one inch of our Ancestral homeland will remain in Nigeria
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

What kind of illiteracy is this

When did our Ancestral land become Nigerian land

Not one inch of our Ancestral homeland will remain in Nigeria
your ancestors are dead. Tell me wetin I never hear
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
your ancestors are dead. Tell me wetin I never hear

You can't steal our ancestral homeland

Read this quote from one of your Northern masters

"A part of us is simply incapable of loving this country. We do not have it in us to open our heart to those who are different, those who speak a different dialect or laugh in a particular way. We do not understand why they worship they way they do and we dislike them for that, we think their way is wrong. We disdain the colors of their attires and we are confused by the beads they wear, it does not make sense to us. Sometimes we are angry at them because of some grudge we hold from our recent past, because of perceived and real transgressions we simply cannot forgive.

And then there's the small matter of the injustice of nepotism, the unfair access we believe has been granted to others, access we are convinced is rightfully ours even if we were to gain it unfairly. And so we cannot love the people who inhabit our country, a people who have no desire to understand.

We live side by side, without engagement, without understanding, without an iota of empathy. We are Charlie long before we are Chiboks, we are Jewish but never pagans. Some of us are incapable of loving this country and so we wish her dead, in the vain hope that from her ashes, a new nation of our liking will emerge. We carry with us our sordid past, our heart heavy with anger but no remorse, our minds hungry for confrontation but no reflection.

And we think this has nothing to do with us, after all we love the land, the greens, the wide expanse and the creeks. We like the size, the influence and the potential. We say we love this country. But the people, that's another matter.

We love the sheep but not the shepherd, we want the crude but not the creek dwellers, we ask for the fish but we have no use for the fisherman, we love the taste of cocoa but we don't care much for the grower, we want the wares but can do without the trader.

We want the country but we have no love for the people, not unless they are our kind." - Abubakar Suleiman
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

You can't steal our ancestral homeland

Read this quote from one of your Northern masters

"A part of us is simply incapable of loving this country. We do not have it in us to open our heart to those who are different, those who speak a different dialect or laugh in a particular way. We do not understand why they worship they way they do and we dislike them for that, we think their way is wrong. We disdain the colors of their attires and we are confused by the beads they wear, it does not make sense to us. Sometimes we are angry at them because of some grudge we hold from our recent past, because of perceived and real transgressions we simply cannot forgive.

And then there's the small matter of the injustice of nepotism, the unfair access we believe has been granted to others, access we are convinced is rightfully ours even if we were to gain it unfairly. And so we cannot love the people who inhabit our country, a people who have no desire to understand.

We live side by side, without engagement, without understanding, without an iota of empathy. We are Charlie long before we are Chiboks, we are Jewish but never pagans. Some of us are incapable of loving this country and so we wish her dead, in the vain hope that from her ashes, a new nation of our liking will emerge. We carry with us our sordid past, our heart heavy with anger but no remorse, our minds hungry for confrontation but no reflection.

And we think this has nothing to do with us, after all we love the land, the greens, the wide expanse and the creeks. We like the size, the influence and the potential. We say we love this country. But the people, that's another matter.

We love the sheep but not the shepherd, we want the crude but not the creek dwellers, we ask for the fish but we have no use for the fisherman, we love the taste of cocoa but we don't care much for the grower, we want the wares but can do without the trader.

We want the country but we have no love for the people, not unless they are our kind." - Abubakar Suleiman

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=Jibril659 post=53586381][/quote]
Is that woman your mother.?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Raylight2(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
I hope your husband has a plane to flee the country like your Coward Ojukwu did. when he sees war, he'll (you'll) bow. and to u all Biafrans I hope you can see that Kanu's Family is in England. so oo if Una like, make una follow am. by the time the Nigerian government cuts food supply to your territory accompanied with hot sounding bombs, you'll all willingly submit to US!!! Don't start what you cannot finish. Learn from Ojukwu's Saga...!!!
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by famzynet: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Receive sense cos you lack one.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by joepepsy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
am not from the east but you should digest and think deep about what she said, we may have our differences but she made sense.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Is that woman your mother.?
you don't know what a meme is do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.