Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35244 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by MidolsStudent(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Mouthgag:

You people are simply morôns
You think Yorùbás are as divided as you demented oṣu alûsi bastards? No!
There is nothing like Yorùbá Muslims tongue
bros u are so pained...just let d frustration flow out. Follow me and cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by MidolsStudent(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you don't need Biafra.
spoken like a true omoluabi like me
We must keep trying to discourage those biafrans, y do dey want to abandon our pathetic skulls in d hands of our fulani masters??
they should throw away their brains and take our advise because d size of our heads are bigger then their own
They should not go anywhere they must stay with us
Infact lemme go and listen to "stay with me" by Sam Smith ....Insha Allahu

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by bakila: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2017
unmask:
what of the yoruba Christian?
Like Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by vioment: 5:19am On Feb 11, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

Well, no point waiting to see if he really would've carried out his actions if it can be prevented before hand, right? Thats whats called Treason all over the world. Besides, he still seems defiant in court and his words and actions differ from yours by far. I'd choose to believe Mr.Kanu over you.

You stated some facts like the quote about his words from mine, but your point about prevention should have started earlier by increasing activities like infrastructural, civic, etc to refute his indoctrination. But it is Nigeria, we know that, nothing works. With job opportunities or infrastructure for people to create jobs and own jobs, many people won't give a damn about Nnamdi Kanu, but he(Nnamdi Kanu) is preaching that many parts of Nigeria are being given more infrastructural help and various kinds of help than the igbo speaking /igbo living areas. He is pointing out the unfair advantages in politics, and other factors he covered. It is job of Nigeria to admit and improve their presence and create the atmosphere for tolerance around the country for everyone. I dun tire to dey type jor. No time for now.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by nonaira: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Story for the gods. where was he when GEJ was the President. We know better.
#Wish you both goodluck

Go and get your self educated and stop.being ignorant.

Ipob was around during GEJ era. Nnamdi even attacked GEJ on multiple occasions, GEJ just ignored him. Your buhari, out of his stupidity, made NK popular (which i thank him for it because it wasn't for his singular act...NK messages wouldn't have reached several igbos and non igbos that support him. So i thank Buhari for his stupidity).

Oh btw: Radio Biafra equally sent a letter to GEJ asking him to divide Nigeria during GEJ reign.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by nonaira: 6:18am On Feb 11, 2017
This is why i stand firmly with Nnamdi and especially for Biafra. I rather die as a Biafra than live as a Nigerian.

Nigeria is literally the worst nation on the continent of Africa. Everyday I'm grateful to be away from that shithole and I pity my brothers and sisters still in that shithol

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by darknetcom: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2017
nonaira:
This is why i stand firmly with Nnamdi and especially for Biafra. I rather die as a Biafra than live as a Nigerian.

Nigeria is literally the worst nation on the continent of Africa. Everyday I'm grateful to be away from that shithole and I pity my brothers and sisters still in that shithol

stay were you are and dont come back..
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
spoken like a true omoluabi like me
We must keep trying to discourage those biafrans, y do dey want to abandon our pathetic skulls in d hands of our fulani masters??
they should throw away their brains and take our advise because d size of our heads are bigger then their own
They should not go anywhere they must stay with us
Infact lemme go and listen to "stay with me" by Sam Smith ....Insha Allahu
lol. gerrout
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
DESNAT:
If he can sacrifice his family that means he can sacrifice the biafrans na

and that's the real scary thing. Its words like this that should make people flee from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
gidado14:
This Guy is a fool after what had happen in Nigerian civil war he is bringing what will kill his people again, he is lost

When someone is blinded by emotions like anger and hate they usually can't see clearly.

Living as a refugee in a war torn country is not worth it. If you think living in an IDP camp is worth it then they should be my guests.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2017
Phaezejoye:
I really don't get it. WHY don't you support it?

ARE YOU IGBO?. If not, how the fucck is it your business?

He doesn't have to be igbo to think rationally. Who wants to live as a refugee in an IDP camp with there family slaughtered and there mother's and daughters raped? That's what happens in armed conflicts like what this guy is advocating for.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by orunto27: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Sorry Madam.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2017
Ioannes:
I'm not even against the so called Biafra. A people have the right to self determination.

But I'm against the fact that he actually was soliciting for arms to start a war and he actually called for genocide against my people. For that alone he'll rot in jail.

He is just a common criminal who uses fake passports to enter countries.

He's not a freedom fighter, neither is he a hero. He has no moral ground to stand on.

You don't commit a crime in the realisation of your dream.

Even in America the land of democracy and free speech, any speech calling for violence is not protected by the law. The fact that this guy not only did that but openly advocated for weapons and genocide and has not been sentenced yet shows the incompetence of this administration.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2017
stoopid man stoopid wife, you husband said he will sacrifice his wife, his child and his family and you are still there? True freedom fighters are willing to sacrifice THEMSELVES not other people!!!!

Gbam!!!!! i am amazed that this words don't even raise a red flag to some people. She should be running for the hills.

A man should be willing to do whatever it takes to protect his family but this man apparently is willing to sacrifice them for an obsession?!?!?!?! Wow! now that's what you call selfishness of the highest order.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2017
vioment:
I think Nnamdi Kanu should be released; not because am Igbo but because I saw that pastor agitate some type of defense against what he deemed as oppression and all they did was give him a hand shake. Many other groups have threatened and did similiar things and are not in jail. There are no clear rules for this case of Nnamdi Kanu. It makes Igbo people feel targeted. I can support the government if Nnamdi Kanu was leading an armed revolution, but all he did was talk and if the government felt intimidated they could also set up a platform to talk and bring people to their side. This action of detaining him for years is becoming foolish, it is making him bigger than what he is. He has a right to freedom of speech; or does he?

Even in America the land of democracy and free speech, any speech calling for violence is not protected by the law. The fact that this guy not only did that but openly advocated for weapons and genocide and has not been sentenced yet shows the incompetence of this administration.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nnamdi kanu should rot in prison. I maintain my indifference to the dissolution of Nigeria.But this guy is not a freedom fighter but a charlatan. Evoking the civil war senriments, Making Inciting statements, threatening fire and brimstone upon everybody not igbo, using crude language shows how deranged he is. Nnamdi kanu is not leadership material.

Thank you o. A leader should be level headed and not be overtaken by emotions. This guy on the other hand is blinded by anger, bitterness and obsession which is the number one thing you look out for when looking for a leader: the ultimate red flag.

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
marv1:
Why do u have to fight FG. Fight ur govs that are closer to u first and let them know that u are for real. Let the govs, senators, house of rep members support u first then, we know biafra is for real. Anything short of that is a waste of time.

I tire o.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2017
origima:
Ndi Igbo are paying dearly for the misadventures of Emeka Ojukwu and since 1967 to date.Emeka Ojukwu turn ibos and what is due for them in Nigeria as his source of income till he diedThis hooligan call Nnamdi Kanu is out again to deceive the gullible ones and feed from them all his life.IBO's be wise

Bros, i don't think some Nigerians understand what war is. Can you imagine living as a refugee in an IDP camp begging for food while you other family members have been slaughtered before your presence. If you think Nigeria is bad now just wait and see what happens when people are dying from diseases left and center and that is if some deranged soldiers don't catch your daughter or siblings and force them into sexual slavery like they do in other war torn regions in Africa.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2017
joepepsy:
am not from the east but you should digest and think deep about what she said, we may have our differences but she made sense.

My sister, a leader should be level headed and not be overtaken by emotions. He should not be driven by revenge or vendetta or else he would expend the groups energy to pursuing that as opposed to what's best for the people. This guy on the other hand is blinded by anger, bitterness and obsession which is the number one thing you look out for when looking for a leader: the ultimate red flag.

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2017
Waltro:
Has he challenged all the corrupt councillors, house of rep members, senators and governors from the south East? Tribalism is a disease, what will change if he gets his wish? They will still be saddled with the same corrupt leaders. He better go and take care of his family, he is no freedom fighter.

My brother it reminds of South Sudan. This people clamored for there own country tire sey dem wan flee persecution from the North (which was actually justified).

Now that they have there own republic guess what they did? They turned on each other and now they are killing each other that has led to a humanitarian crisis.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2017
SACI:
When dis. Guy is ready about this biafra stuff, he should bring his family down to Nigeria, so they too can die wen there is War...I can't b following ignorantly wen War comes he sneak out like OJUKWU..then when I and my family dies for something senseleSs,they will answer heroes..and those funding him are faceless nw and m sure their families are nt in 9ja and wen BIAFRA is visible all f 'em wod get their interests...IGBOs we have never been known as a set of mumus,let's nt start nw...#proudlyIGBO

My sister no mind the guy jare, a leader should be level headed and not be overtaken by emotions. He should not be driven by revenge or vendetta or else he would expend the groups energy to pursuing that as opposed to what's best for the people. This guy on the other hand is blinded by anger, bitterness and obsession which is the number one thing you look out for when looking for a leader: the ultimate red flag.

On a sad note, its crazy that some Nigerians don't truly understand what war is. Can you imagine living as a refugee in an IDP camp begging for food while you other family members have been slaughtered before your presence? If you think Nigeria is bad now just wait and see what happens when people are dying from preventable diseases left and center and that is if some deranged soldiers don't catch your daughter or siblings and force them into sexual slavery like they do in other war torn regions in Africa because in War its the women and the children that suffer the most.

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Phaezejoye:
I really don't get it. WHY don't you support it?

ARE YOU IGBO?. If not, how the fucck is it your business?
Exactly It aint my business thats why I couldnt care less if a tidal waves washes your miserable pathetic asses off the map and my post was about your god Nnamdi Kanu do well to remember that
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Exactly It aint my business thats why I couldnt care less if a tidal waves washes your miserable pathetic asses off the map and my post was about your god Nnamdi Kanu do well to remember that
Sorry, man. Your post isn't for me. I'm NOT Igbo. Thank you.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:

My brother it reminds of South Sudan. This people clamored for there own country tire sey dem wan flee persecution from the North (which was actually justified).

Now that they have there own republic guess what they did? They turned on each other and now they are killing each other that has led to a humanitarian crisis.
keep on scaremongering. I'm very sure even those waring factions in south sudan will all agree that leaving former Sudan is not a decision they regret. Let Igbo's go. Forget about what they do to themselves after that cos it won't affect you in any way.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:

He doesn't have to be igbo to think rationally. Who wants to live as a refugee in an IDP camp with there family slaughtered and there mother's and daughters raped? That's what happens in armed conflicts like what this guy is advocating for.
........Neither am I in support of armed conflict over such a thing. They want to secede. Then allow them to do it peacefully and put an end to all the madness. Isn't that the sane thing to do? Now, they're asking for a referendum. Well, there's nothing violent about that, is there? Are you also opposed to that?

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:

I agree. The judiciary and legislative are corrupt, and the executive seems incompetent.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
catal:
keep on scaremongering. I'm very sure even those waring factions in south sudan will all agree that leaving former Sudan is not a decision they regret. Let Igbo's go. Forget about what they do to themselves after that cos it won't affect you in any way.

I am not holding you back sir, there's the door.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by SACI: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:

My sister no mind the guy jare, a leader should be level headed and not be overtaken by emotions. He should not be driven by revenge or vendetta or else he would expend the groups energy to pursuing that as opposed to what's best for the people. This guy on the other hand is blinded by anger, bitterness and obsession which is the number one thing you look out for when looking for a leader: the ultimate red flag.

On a sad note, its crazy that some Nigerians don't truly understand what war is. Can you imagine living as a refugee in an IDP camp begging for food while you other family members have been slaughtered before your presence? If you think Nigeria is bad now just wait and see what happens when people are dying from preventable diseases left and center and that is if some deranged soldiers don't catch your daughter or siblings and force them into sexual slavery like they do in other war torn regions in Africa because in War its the women and the children that suffer the most.

I Agree with u, they check d pros and con b4 they do things,some just follow blindly
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by SACI: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
MidolsStudent:
where do u think his family is based please?
According to his wife,ENGLAND..
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by vioment: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
davidif:

I disagree with your statements. We both know that a lot of idiots even me at a time or more have advocated for violence, genocide, and all sorts of harm. Even the oba of Lagos advocated for harm,but the vice president went to chill with him yesterday or so.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 5:20am On Feb 12, 2017
catal:

Scaremongering? I am just telling you what happens in other Afrixan countries. If you took out your emotions from the equation and looked at the issue logically you would see the issue clearly.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2017
davidif:

Scaremongering? I am just telling you what happens in other Afrixan countries. If you took out your emotions from the equation and looked at the issue logically you would see the issue clearly.
read my last sentence again. You can see i ignored your other quote, so dont quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.