Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35253 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by DozieInc(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
sweetilicious:
She knows her man so well.I like people that stands for what they want.They can't be cajoled.Freedom fighters. We will all die some day; why don't we die for something accountable.
So true

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by famzynet: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
we don't need you guys, pack your bags and get the fvck out.

Nigeria has refused to let Biafra go because Biafra is the backbone of this country . Biafra is the glue holding Nigeria. Once Biafra goes,the yorubas cannot stay with the Hausas because they will be like slaves to them. Once Biafra goes, Nigeria ceases being Nigeria because Yorubas will want to go and the Middle belt will want to go. Nigeria cannot be without Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
you don't know what a meme is do you?

I never knew your mum is a slowpoke

She is lovely

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
joepepsy:
am not from the east but you should digest and think deep about what she said, we may have our differences but she made sense.
of course she did, her husband on the other hand did not

Nnamdi Kanu- "If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

I never knew your mum is a slowpoke

She is lovely
there's no point calling you names, it'll just be a waste of my time because you're just not worth it
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by joepepsy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
of course she did, her husband on the other hand did not

Nnamdi Kanu- "If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."
sincerely do you know the east has been marginalised for so long, we need them as much as they need us, they still treat them as if we are in 60's , we have bad guys from the east just as we have bad guys in all tribe, kanu may be vulgar most times but in reality the ibo are not treated fairly, I was born in lagos naija festac to be precise and I grew up with ibos , they just want to achieve.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Is that woman your mother.?
you know there's no point replying you, it'll just be a waste of my time and you're just not worth it
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by unmask: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
The thing pain the Yoruba muslim.
what of the yoruba Christian?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
joepepsy:
sincerely do you know the east has been marginalised for so long, we need them as much as they need us, they still treat them as if we are in 60's , we have bad guys from the east just as we have bad guys in all tribe, kanu may be vulgar most times but in reality the ibo are not treated fairly, I was born in lagos naija festac to be precise and I grew up with ibos , they just want to achieve.
there are peace ways to secede from a country you no longer want to be a part of. Not by clamoring for war, talking about marginalization, How many igbos have contested from president in the last 15years? your people are the cause of their problems .
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
This KANU of a fellow is obviously not a good man.Forget your hatred for Buhari, I do not like him either.Just read his statements- the ones he made on hez station- and you will see how justified the govt is in keeping him locked up.I'm a law student, but I think People like KANU should not enjoy human rights privileges.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by chigaemezuogu: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Well done my first lady for ur courage
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by pennywys(m): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
darknetcom:
sorry woman...

we can not release your husband..

he is too dangerous to us,you and your children....

you can even be happy that we are not in the military era..

or else...long time...off the head!.. angry
Afonjan with an empty skull

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by amanikondo: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.

Your comment is moronic.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by babajero(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Ndo, sorry o.
thank God, you know I cry for Nigeria.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
euchariadavid:

Yes..God will show mercy
you don't need Biafra.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
madam, I like your husband. he's on the right path. if u are tired pls let me roll with him.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by MidolsStudent(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Is that woman your mother.?
cheesy grin cheesy
See as una wan finish Basirudeen aka Jibril my Yoruba Muslim brother wey no sabi mind him bizness...e no good o grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by ayejimimoshood(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
in my opinion if this man become your leader is own go pass Ghadafi..
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by omoharry(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.
He will not rot in prison..if Nigeria IS really practicing democracy then the Igbos should be allow to have a referendum so that this biafra issue can be layed to rest once and for all.You dont like the Igbos, yet you dont want them to go..where do you stand here..One Nigeria? that a section of the country are treated as first class citizens while the rest are second and third class citizens..is that the Nigeria you want...they are asked for restructuring ..you guys dont want it..then what do you want..just living like this till the world forget that there is a country called Nigeria. I am not Igbo but i believe justice and fairness should be played here..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by fatiaforreal: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
Is there an igbo christian?
You only have Igbo criminals grin grin grin
With all those yor fetish dibia pastors, you call yourselves Christians? Common don't be foolish evev if you're stupid.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
omoharry:
He will not rot in prison..if Nigeria IS really practicing democracy then the Igbos should be allow to have a referendum so that this biafra issue can be layed to rest once and for all.You dont like the Igbos, yet you dont want them to go..where do you stand here..One Nigeria? that a section of the country are treated as first class citizens while the rest are second and third class citizens..is that the Nigeria you want...they are asked for restructuring ..you guys dont want it..then what do you want..just living like this till the world forget that there is a country called Nigeria. I am not Igbo but i believe justice and fairness should be played here..
As I stated in my previous posts, there are safer and more better approaches that can be taken if you want to secede, Nnamdi Kanu was calling for war by turning Nigerians against one another.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Waltro(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Has he challenged all the corrupt councillors, house of rep members, senators and governors from the south East? Tribalism is a disease, what will change if he gets his wish? They will still be saddled with the same corrupt leaders. He better go and take care of his family, he is no freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Sebastine1994(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Thats rasputin's D!ck. The biggets ever existed
that is Napoleon Bonaparte penis
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Sebastine1994(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Thats rasputin's D!ck.
The biggets ever existed

sir you are right. Its Rasputin dick. I assumed it was Napoleon's. The truth is that I have never heard of Rasputin before now. I was having doubt about that Penis before you corrected me. How can Napoleon Dick be cut of in st.Helena.. I would want to know you more. 07064869102. I like intelligent people
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Mouthgag: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
You people are simply morôns
You think Yorùbás are as divided as you demented oṣu alûsi bastards? No!
There is nothing like Yorùbá Muslims tongue
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by EternalTruths: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
we don't need you guys, pack your bags and get the fvck out.

Yet you oppose Biafra cheesy

Which mad cow milk did you drink.? angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
EternalTruths:

Yet you oppose Biafra cheesy

Which mad cow milk did you drink.? angry
your mama own .
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Agondagabi: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
he is obsessed with Biafra,what has he done for the Igbo community?be wise!!!! he just want come steal his own.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by BAILMONEY: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Coward! you ought to be ashamed of yourself, your leader has been in detention for almost 3years, is this all you can do for him?
LOL IF E NO BE AFONJA MUSLIM, E NO FIT BE LIKE AFONJA MUSLIM
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
BAILMONEY:
LOL IF E NO BE AFONJA MUSLIM, E NO FIT BE LIKE AFONJA MUSLIM
go on and beat your chest
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by SACI: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2017
When dis. Guy is ready about this biafra stuff, he should bring his family down to Nigeria, so they too can die wen there is War...I can't b following ignorantly wen War comes he sneak out like OJUKWU..then when I and my family dies for something senseleSs,they will answer heroes..and those funding him are faceless nw and m sure their families are nt in 9ja and wen BIAFRA is visible all f 'em wod get their interests...IGBOs we have never been known as a set of mumus,let's nt start nw...#proudlyIGBO
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by MidolsStudent(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2017
SACI:
When dis. Guy is ready about this biafra stuff, he should bring his family down to Nigeria, so they too can die wen there is War...I can't b following ignorantly wen War comes he sneak out like OJUKWU..then when I and my family dies for something senseleSs,they will answer heroes..and those funding him are faceless nw and m sure their families are nt in 9ja and wen BIAFRA is visible all f 'em wod get their interests...IGBOs we have never been known as a set of mumus,let's nt start nw...#proudlyIGBO
where do u think his family is based please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet / Fani Kayode Congratulates Adeleke As Tribunal Declares Him As The Winner / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.