Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35250 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Kosy79(f): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
The thing pain the Yoruba muslim.
E pain am no be small.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2017
catal:
read my last sentence again. You can see i ignored your other quote, so dont quote me again.

Well, i will quote you as much as i see fit.

Anything that disrupts the life of Nigerians like a war affects all Nigerians so yes it is my business when extremists throw tantrums because they can't get what they want and try to create conflict and chaos. If you have a problem with govt why don't you take it up with your local govt chairman and your representatives in the local and state level? If you are still not satisfied then why don't you go take your senators and governors to task. You can set up an appointment tomorrow and meet them physically and ask them why they are hardly making a difference in the lives of there constituents?
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2017
SACI:

I Agree with u, they check d pros and con b4 they do things,some just follow blindly

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by davidif: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2017
vioment:

I disagree with your statements. We both know that a lot of idiots even me at a time or more have advocated for violence, genocide, and all sorts of harm. Even the oba of Lagos advocated for harm,but the vice president went to chill with him yesterday or so.

Bros, i don't know where the Oba of Lagos had openly called for the massacre of my fellow Nigerians or solicited for weapons to kill his fellow countrymen.

Besides, two wrongs never make a right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks / Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.