Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife (35241 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by olaezebala: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Jungle don de mature lol
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by kabrud: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
And ur husband has just spent one out of the 27 yrs. I feel your pain ma.
grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by basty: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
The thing pain the Yoruba muslim.

While Igbo Woman crying

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by adioolayi(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Obsession Na mental disorder..... Make FG transfer him to ARO straight!

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Pennywise(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
@Uchechi your amoral husband could sacrifice you for anything. He barely entered Lagos before he began soliciting prostitutes taking advantage of poor girls he came to 'die' for.

Save your breath my dear. You deserve something better. This fickle character is no husband material. Get your self a real man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Blaqsuqar: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
adioolayi:
Obsession Na mental disorder..... Make FG transfer him to ARO straight!
Na so he go finally end sha,delusional somebori
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by MidolsStudent(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
[s]
Jibril659:
See who's talking about hate?
where where you when nnamdi kanu said
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."
I expect your ignorance will not let you remember this -

You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

There are more peaceful ways of seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of , this was what your leader said in 2014-

If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y.
[/s]
Chai....u even added two YouTube links
D kain high BP wey Biafra dey give we Yoruba Muslims no be here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2017
MidolsStudent:
[s][/s]
Chai....u even added two YouTube links
D kain high BP wey Biafra dey give we Yoruba Muslims no be here
you've been noticed, now get lost lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by brookz: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
He's stil in illusion mode Nd d Zoo wil continue to wipe his ass till he reset bck to reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by harrygold: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2017
tankara1010:

Afonjas preaching about hate but if you go back in history you will see that the biggest hater ever to grace Nigeria and Africa was Awolowo for starving 7 million Biafrran children cold blooded to death...he watched them die! As if that was not enough, he expropriated the wealth of their fathers and gave them only 25 pounds each. While he was perpetrating this monstrous evil, he was at the same time giving his kinsmen free scholarships.
they renounced his power over them as head of state and went to a war,yet you till expect him to feed them.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by PastorandMentor(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Who Biafra epp
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by danielenyinka(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
God bless u ma and protect ur family , we are solidly behind you there is nothing this governemnt can doas much as they don't have case against him surely as God lives he will come out unharmed, while his enemy are put to death everlasting, God bless the land of the rising sun.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2017
DozieInc:
Solidly behind her husband.
Good woman, I don't like when women publicly disagree with their husbands (#AishaBuhari). If you disagree with his views, please discuss it with him in the private. A house that is divided against itself cannot stand.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Much as I dont support the Biafra thingy, I respect a man who stands by his convictions amd can die for what he believes in. Cant say the same about most people these days

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by airminem(f): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Mr Kanu Knowing Well That Nigeria Has Always Been And Stil A Military Democratic Setting.
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
ikukuhero:
"Let me tell you, Biafra is my hope. I see Biafra as a new beginning, a place where systems are well structured, where there is civility, law and order because as it is, all I see is barbarism in Nigeria. My husband is right for insisting on freedom for all of us Biafrans and beyond because without it, life is meaningless".

Your dream of a well structured, civil, law and order abiding, non-barbaric Biafra will remain a dream as long as Ibo's are there. Ibo's are rebels by nature. Ibo's cannot submit to authority - they want to be the authority and voice everywhere and anywhere. Give them Biafra and see how they'll still mess it all up. It's in their DNA. Arrogant noisemaking rebels!
I don't think I need to point it out to an educated person the senselessness in lumping all members of a particular tribe into a single basket. That kind of stupidity is frightening.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Orikinla1: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Because your husband has nothing better to do.
He is deceiving his ignorant and intellectually re-tarded followers who would not have been able to have intelligent conversation with the great Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, the "Lion of Biafra", of blessed memory.

KANU is a political opportunist.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by netflicks(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
tankara1010:

God in his infinite mercy created them to look like this for a reason...to reflect their wicked, envious and ugly hearts!

Escape from jungle.. .dat pics entails two slaps from a lion.. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
If he can sacrifice his family that means he can sacrifice the biafrans na

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by gidado14(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
See who's talking about hate?
where where you when nnamdi kanu said
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."
I expect your ignorance will not let you remember this -

You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

There are more peaceful ways of seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of , this was what your leader said in 2014-

If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y.
This Guy is a fool after what had happen in Nigerian civil war he is bringing what will kill his people again, he is lost

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Much as I dont support the Biafra thingy, I respect a man who stands by his convictions amd can die for what he believes in. Cant say the same about most people these days
I really don't get it. WHY don't you support it?

ARE YOU IGBO?. If not, how the fucck is it your business?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by netflicks(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
A man even with so much wealth stood for his Pple and ready to make sacrifices just for the sake of freedom.. .mehn am speechless that's simply a hero's gene, a legend in its making.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by tolguy(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
KEEP CALM AND CONTINUE USING UR CUCUMBER
Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
gidado14:
This Guy is a fool after what had happen in Nigerian civil war he is bringing what will kill his people again, he is lost
na yeye dey worry am, Nigeria is bigger than their illiterate dilector.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Basic123: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
The acting president of the government that incarcerats him is also a yoruba mislim too.You guyz are morons and unintelligent.The same biafra your adopted son GEJ,Alex ekwueme,ken nnamani,ekweremadu and adolphus waabara couldn't give you and fight for.bunch of jokers. grin
ZeroTolerance:
The acting president of the government that incarcerats him is also a yoruba mislim too.You guyz are morons and unintelligent.The same biafra your adopted son GEJ,Alex ekwueme,ken nnamani,ekweremadu and adolphus waabara couldn't give you and fight for.bunch of jokers.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by obc: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Nwa Chineke!! I cant stop laughing.
tankara1010:

God in his infinite mercy created them to look like this for a reason...to reflect their wicked, envious and ugly hearts!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.

And you will rot in mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by goshen26: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Honestly she has said the truth....I am a Yoruba, but Mrs Kanu said pure undiluted truth. We live in a country whr we are majoring on the minors and minoring on the major.

WHR less than 10% cart away with the national cake of 100%.....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Obsession With Biafra Is Scary - Nnamdi Kanu's Wife by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
Your husband will rot in prison
Quote me if you're a Mor.on.

My friend am sorry but Nigerians has no present nor future.

I would rather die like a man,than live like coward.

Honestly I would rather die than to live in the situation which many Nigerians are living in right now.

Godbless nnamdi kanu for trying to fight for what he believe in.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abstract Of Goodluck Jonathan's PhD Thesis From UNIPORT (Pictures) / Okada Riders, Task Force War In Ajao Estate Leaves One Dead (graphic) / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.