Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (34733 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by GANDALF1(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
brasilia:
she already she doesn't give a damn on whatever I feel

You think she doesnt give a damn about what anybody says right? Drop a well typed divorce agreement on her without prior warning, by 12am and beg her to sign it. Your statement will be invalidated

Bros, take hold of your home. You are the man and nothing can change that.

I prefer to use the "pistol on the table" approach. I have the gun, you know i have the gun, you can see the gun is on the table loaded and ready to fire, but i will never shoot you except you force me to.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
brasilia:
I have

Check ur mailbox
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
brasilia:
i cant help but keep reading your comment you captured it all,

I just wish you the very best.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
GANDALF1:

You think she doesnt give a damn about what anybody says right? Drop a well typed divorce agreement on her without prior warning, by 12am and beg her to sign it. Your statement will be invalidated

I prefer to use the "pistol on the table" approach. I have the gun, you know i have the gun, you can see the gun is on the table loaded and ready to fire, but i will never shoot you except you force me to.

Cheers
brilliant ! you Nigerians are brilliant, I miss home, every suggestion has a grain of ingenuity. I am really humbled that you all find the time to read and respond to me.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
brasilia:
i cant help but keep reading your comment you captured it all,

If possible I would love a chance to speak with you.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by NemzySeries(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2017
Efcc shd b able to hand dis situation na
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
chachanga:

It's obvious you are not in control of your end of your marital relationship
the anger is an act, a smokescreen
dont wait for her to destroy your life

secondly, don't you or her have family members?
Hahaha, you quoted the wrong person, l am not the Op but also a contributor to the subject of discussion grin grin wink
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by johnson232: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2017
majorbravo:

Have you thought of the fact that Op may have married her to get a green card? In such a marriage who do you think is most likely to wear the pants? He may be living in her house. There is even a tendency she has threatened to throw him out for daring to speak back when she talks, or perhaps even send him back to the jungles of Africa if he wouldn't live by her own terms. In such case, even the Lion would become a mere cat.
U re right... this prompted my last comment when i said financial status...
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Psoul:

Please i expect you to respect my wife and never mention her here until i bring up her issues. There is no rule here that says that u must quote me. U can get out of my post without insulting me.

Bro...sorry didnt mean it that way...cheers
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Psoul:

Please i expect you to respect my wife and never mention her here until i bring up her issues. There is no rule here that says that u must quote me. U can get out of my post without insulting me.

Bro...sorry didnt mean it that way...cheers [was trying to say any MAN dat choose to trail his wife, will just have hypertension and if he dies on d matta, the wife would surely remarry& forget abt the deceased]
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 9:10am
GANDALF1:

Cheers
brilliant ! you Nigerians are brilliant, I miss home, every suggestion has a grain of ingenuity. I am really humbled that you all find the time to read and respond to me.

brasilia:

@brasilia: I hope your wife his a Nigerian who has family lineage who do not encourage broken homes (who can talk some sense into her head) orelse... it might not werk!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Psoul(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
segzie2012:

Bro...sorry didnt mean it that way...cheers

Lol...it's ok. Much love bro
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
segzie2012:
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 9:10am
GANDALF1:

Cheers

@brasilia: I hope your wife his a Nigerian who has family lineage who do not encourage broken homes (who can talk some sense into her head) orelse... it might not werk!
that is d only weakness in this plan. She does not have a sound family . background. She is not in contact with her father's family, its literally just her her mother and her step siblings who are all leaving respectfully family lives
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by maclawrence02(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Her anger shows that she feels like she did you a favour by marrying you, she does not have respect for you and that little fear every woman has for her husband

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
brasilia:
that is d only weakness in this plan. She does not have a sound family . background. She is not in contact with her father's family, its literally just her her mother and her step siblings who are all leaving respectfully family lives

hmmmm... The ball is in your court den "IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT " Do you still want your wife back has normal or you want to get something tangible/evidence to chase her away?

Guess we cant decide that for you. Identify d good and bad advise from the comments. Wish you all the best bro.......
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by chachanga: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you quoted the wrong person, l am not the Op but also a contributor to the subject of discussion grin grin wink

Ohh shucks, my bad!

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ehis05(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2017
summerflame:
One or two hard slap to reset her brain to default won't be a bad idea or what do u think?

lol her reaction to that one slap can lead to several slaps and punches sef
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by summerflame(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
ehis05:

lol her reaction to that one slap can lead to several slaps and punches sef
Bad boy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
proffemi:

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings."

I don't want to comment on the issue of your wife and her friend, but scanning through this thread, it is obvious (IMO) that you need to look inwards first. You sound weak-willed, and basically invite your woman to ride rough-shod over you. I'd be less concerned about confronting your wife's friend (childish idea, that...) and address the issue at the source: RESPECT. Love feeds on respect. You wife does not seem to respect you, and I'm going to blame you for that. You need to work on earning her respect. Any other thing you do (surveillance, confrontation...whatever) will either hasten the demise of your marriage, or push your BP up a few points. As you yourself observed, she's apparently past caring at this stage.

Good luck dude.
I respect this view like majority of the view, can not help reading it over and over

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biafrarep:
This just confirmed my fears all along bro. Your wife has lost all respect for you and this makes it the more dangerous because she can even decide to cheat on you without minding the consequence. At this moment she sees you as a wussbag who she can trample on. She has lost attraction in you and is probably considering life without you. She maybe trying to push you to the wall so you can send her packing and she will be guilt free for not being the one that dumped you. You have to act fast(though its a bit late already). Dont give her the excuse she needs by beating her, rather be tactful, pretend like you dont care about her attitude, but once you have a strong evidence, then you confront not just her but your inlaws as well. It sucks to be you right now.
It sucks to be man, I can not even wish my enemy to be going through what I am feeling now
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Have you cheated on your wife before sir
grin grin grin grin grin grin NOOOOOOOOOOOO, not even in the dream
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Yea, maybe he has cheated aforetimes. Maybe he aint satisfying her in bed, maybe he aint providing for d fam, maybe he doesnt have her time , maybe she was forced into d marriage, maybe she married him cos of money but still stuck on old heat( she neva really luvd him) , maybe the marriage lost its spark! Maybe she started taking counsel from randy single/married female friends

These n many more cud lead to this
Yea, maybe he has cheated aforetimes. Maybe he aint satisfying her in bed, maybe he aint providing for d fam, maybe he doesnt have her time , maybe she was forced into d marriage, all these are wrong

maybe she married him cos of money but still stuck on old heat( she neva really luvd him) , maybe the marriage lost its spark! Maybe she started taking counsel from randy single/married female friends all these may be right
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
hedonistic:

Oh boy I pity you small.

You're not in control, and once a husband loses control, then it is inevitable that the wife IS cheating or SHALL cheat at some point.

The day my woman opens her smelly mouth to form angry and retort that I should do whatever I like when I express my reservations about her conduct, then I would end the marriage. She kuku know say I be drastic man and my brain dey touch.

Men need to wake up. Too much softy softy puts you in a mess. Then again, if you began on that note with her from the beginning, then it is difficult to change the dynamic now.

People like us know better. You must use the Abacha or Idi Amin Iron hand - firm and uncompromising - on certain key issues when it comes to naija women, otherwise dem go ride you like fool. Of course you can be soft on many other issues, but for this kind loyalty/fidelity matter, there is no room for negotiation or 'understanding'. She either does things my way, or I conclude that she is cheating or will cheat, and I would treat her accordingly.
Of course you can be soft on many other issues, but for this kind loyalty/fidelity matter, there is no room for negotiation or 'understanding'. these are words on ,marble
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
siloXIX:

haha.... passed through this same situation. your wife no longer loves you bro.

but lemme ask, is she a mother to your child yet?
yes tow boys two girls ages 10. 8.4.2
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
xynerise:

Like seriously?

So if he is cheating he should tell you 'Yes sir,I am fvcking your wife'? undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy, wish you know what i am going tru emotionally

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She is not telling you the whole truth, why cant she tell the guy to stop sending her such messages because it is doing much harm to her matrimony, abegi , except she is lying and enjoying the flirty messages, you and l dont know what they discuss with each other on phone when you are not there, marriage is sacred l think and should be held so, flirting with another man or woman once married breaks the sanctity of the institution, it seems your wife is the husband in your house while you are the wife, l may be wrong, but you have to do all you can to keep your home or else another guy in the name of family friend/ church member might be feasting on your wife cool
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
brasilia:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
what is the updates, has she opened up to you grin grin grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
what is the updates, has she opened up to you grin grin grin
person wet dey still quarrel . She is still angry, we do not talk to each other, we cook differently, everybody is doing there own. I have to see that guy although people adviced against it, Na oyinbo the guy marry,
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
brasilia:
person wet dey still quarrel . She is still angry, we do not talk to each other, we cook differently, everybody is doing there own. I have to see that guy although people adviced against it, Na oyinbo the guy marry,
Really, like l said to you in my previous post, dont bother talking nor asking the guy anything, you have been given tons of advises by different people on this thread, sieve through it and take the once that are practicable to your situation wink
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Really, like l said to you in my previous post, dont bother talking nor asking the guy anything, you have been given tons of advises by different people on this thread, sieve through it and take the once that are practicable to your situation wink
thanks for writing me I really do appreciate. Reading all these posts lightens my burden, I just need to be talking to people.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by yamandegg: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Quincy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by brasilia: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
op might be pulling our legs tho
are you for real, all these pains just to pull your legs .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.