Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Could My Wife Be Cheating? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (34338 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by favorchild2017: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Brilliant, but the thing is this, when I confronted my wife, she said she can not control what the guy was typing, and sending, then I asked her why did she not caution the guy, instead all she said to the guy was that 'my husband is here ' . My brother wen I told her that she got really angry, that I should do wstever I like, after all she was not the one that started it.

na this kind thing they make me provoke, how did the guy get her number, why his he dropping her off, why are they chatting. She is a married woman and should only have female friends. My mother doesn't hv male friends and if she did, not to the level he would be chatting her. The truth of the matter is this every woman knws hw to shake a man away. Tell her you are not comfortable with her relationship with the man whether there is something or there is nothing between them. She should stop talking to him. No need to call the guy abeg. The problem is with your wife.

she can say its insecurity , tell her u dont care. let her end everything she has to do with that man.

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef shocked

- are you missing me? Buhari to Nigerians grin
Buhari is missing in action grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:

Like seriously?

So if he is cheating he should tell you 'Yes sir,I am fvcking your wife'? undecided

That was why l called him a woman, na wao oo sad

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by JimloveTM(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
That's what family friends, family this, family besties, etc cause.

Keep friends away from your home, and away from wife issues. Na who know man dey kill am

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Let me start by saying that whatever anybody tells you on Social media concerning marriage and you don't think through carefully before taking action will cause you more harm than good.

Every marriage has its own formulae all you need do is find yours!!!!.

Now to the issue, I think you sounded more confrontational when you approached her hence the reason for her reaction. Until u have an undeniable evidence, you don't go confrontational with your spouse when it comes issues in marriage.

Like I said find a formulae on how to resolve issues in your marriage and you will be surprised how many equations will be solved.

#myopinionthough.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by homenje73: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
It is A CAPITAL YES . she is cheating on you

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by xynerise: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The guy is too soft.

As the man of the house, show your strict side for once. Spare the rod and lipsrsealed....

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by hedonistic: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Brilliant, but the thing is this, when I confronted my wife, she said she can not control what the guy was typing, and sending, then I asked her why did she not caution the guy, instead all she said to the guy was that 'my husband is here ' . My brother wen I told her that she got really angry, that I should do wstever I like, after all she was not the one that started it.

Oh boy I pity you small.

You're not in control, and once a husband loses control, then it is inevitable that the wife IS cheating or SHALL cheat at some point.

The day my woman opens her smelly mouth to form angry and retort that I should do whatever I like when I express my reservations about her conduct, then I would end the marriage. She kuku know say I be drastic man and my brain dey touch.

Men need to wake up. Too much softy softy puts you in a mess. Then again, if you began on that note with her from the beginning, then it is difficult to change the dynamic now.

People like us know better. You must use the Abacha or Idi Amin Iron hand - firm and uncompromising - on certain key issues when it comes to naija women, otherwise dem go ride you like fool. Of course you can be soft on many other issues, but for this kind loyalty/fidelity matter, there is no room for negotiation or 'understanding'. She either does things my way, or I conclude that she is cheating or will cheat, and I would treat her accordingly.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin cool
That was too blunt
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by favorchild2017: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Let me start by saying that whatever anybody tells you on Social media concerning marriage and you don't think through carefully before taking action will cause you more harm than good.

Now to the issue, I think you sounded more confrontational when you approached her hence the reason for her reaction. Until u have an undeniable evidence, you don't go confrontational with your spouse when it comes issues in marriage.

Like I said find a formulae on how to resolve issues in your marriage and you will be surprised how many equations will be solved.

#myopinionthough.

What is this one saying?

No doubt all marriage are unique and hv different rememdies, did u see what he typed or u are just another feminsit.

He doesn't need to catch her read handed, a suspicion is enough cause for her to end stuff with that guy.

He should act than die in silence, she is emotionally cheating on him by the way.

What nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by CRAPHA96(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ayam not understanding.... cry
if she want to eat larger part of the meat mama give una...no allow her cheat u she must share it equally cry
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by drnoel: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Hello all, my phone went bad, I was using my wife's old phone, and i ran in to a message between she and a supposed family friend . my wife asked the guy to take her some where, and the guy replied her like this, are you missing me ? my wife now said,this, my husband is right by side, the conversation went on, and my they were just talking casually, then again my wife now asked him again if he will come and drop her, the guy replied and siad, what about if your husband sees you in my car, my wife replied and said that I already know that the guy has dropped her off twice,

the truth is that I did not per say, it was a day she was going out and i asked her who was going to drop, and she angrily told me i do not know the person, but much later like months later, during our normal discussion, she told me it was that guy . So could she be cheating with the guy, should i call the guy and ask,

Why dont u get her a car to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by JimloveTM(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:

When a woman tells you to do whatever you like shows the man is not in control of the home.

You should call the guy and warn him off, then sit your wife down and talk to her. Find out what you are not doing enough and ask her to be open to you. You are obviously not doing something that's she is looking for outside.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You carry this matter for head sotey u typed with pidgin. I just dey look u
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by HARDDON: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
Don't call the man because he would obviously deny it and you would get nowhere. Besides, he has no responsibility towards you but your wife is the one who owes your her faithfulness and the one you should be voicing your concerns to.

Talk of a man leaving his burning barn to go chasing crickets!

OP has no control in his God given home!

The is a remote effect, the main crux of the matter is that he lost touch with his wify long time ago.
Lost control in his bid to maintain peace.
A man should be big wise enough to place his foot down n correct anomalies as they spring up n not condone such!

What u torelate takes control
....Don

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by maasoap(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
dealslip:
@brasilia,have you cheated on her before? where a woman doesn't give a rat ass about how you feel in the face of a possible adultery suspicion is not a good sign. She is definitely enjoying this guys attention or affections. When a wife is in that position,she is definitely not impressed by you.
Thank you madam. This is very serious. Looks like the woman is ready to move out. I just hope that she is not the one providing for the family? Because this will definitely put the husband in a serious dilemma.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
That was too blunt
If that will keep the home, so be it wink

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by cosade(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
maberry:
Oga your wife is obviously having an inappropriate kind of friendship with this guy
"for him to ask her if she misses him"
Whether she has cheated on you with him already isn't sure yet but even if she hasn't, at the rate she is going with that guy, is only a matter of time

What does the bolded mean?

It's simply sexual relationship.

Op: Your wife is already cheating on you.

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
If that will keep the home, so be it wink
Lol, you no be am
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ManTiger(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Brasilia, since when have you been married?
Do you married her officially, like church or registry?
Did you have a long relationship lets say 5 - 7 yrs before you married her officially?

Bro, this could be the beginning if care is not taken.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by TruthisOut: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Well I am not trying to corrupt your mind against your wife o but I have had such experience before with a gf. Your wife's reaction is typical of a cheating partner. She cannot warn the guy to stop the message nor end any affairs with her but she can viciously attack u to stay clear (It is only with more and undebatable evidence will she apologize and blame the devil). My guy, I am sorry. I don't know what to advise u now o but calling the guy will be a big mistake.

10 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by MrMcJay(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:

#myopinionthough.

Only a woman would come up with such crap as this. Truly, these hoes ain't loyal.

13 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by HARDDON: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
dealslip:
@brasilia,have you cheated on her before? where a woman doesn't give a rat ass about how you feel in the face of a possible adultery suspicion is not a good sign. She is definitely enjoying this guys attention or affections. When a wife is in that position,she is definitely not impressed by you.

Yea, maybe he has cheated aforetimes. Maybe he aint satisfying her in bed, maybe he aint providing for d fam, maybe he doesnt have her time , maybe she was forced into d marriage, maybe she married him cos of money but still stuck on old heat( she neva really luvd him) , maybe the marriage lost its spark! Maybe she started taking counsel from randy single/married female friends

These n many more cud lead to this

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by segzie2012: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks for your thoughts on the matter, you might be right,

His not right ooo... Marriage can be funny atimes "TRUST"

Dey have not had anytin together as far as I am concern because you have no evidence "u've got only conversation trails- d guy can be a free talker and your wife might just response because she need someone to " trust your wife 1st...

my advise is you give your wife more time - give her all the attention she needs,chat,call,take her out, do romoe & juliet - she will not see any reason to call the guy for anything. Best of luck guy

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by oluwalewis(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry...

Judging from your above statement, it is obvious you love her more than she does and there is every tendency that she married you because you were her last hope or out of sympathy cos a female would either marry the man that loves her the most ( even when she is at fault, the man would be the one apologizing) or marry the man she loves the most ( she would be the one apologizing and doing everything to satisfy the man).
I would rather advise you to wisely regain your freedom.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Damilare5882(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
My own opinion is..try and locate the pastor of your wife's church or the wife of the pastor and report the case to them with the evidence ..so they will know how to call the guy to order ... If you confront the guy ..he will definatley tell your wife and it might lead to another thing ..something like she accusing you that you don't trust her bla bla bla ..but I believe the pastor will know how to handle the case most especially in dealing with the guy
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, you no be am
l dont take nonsense from a woman, l am in control of my home, matrimony, destiny, family life, kids etc, l dont oppress women, l respect them but l dont tolerate stupidity but what these woman is doing to these guy is sad and pathetic, l cant stomach it sad

14 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by DukeNija(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
segzie2012:

His not right ooo... Marriage can be funny atimes "TRUST"

Dey have not had anytin together as far as I am concern because you have no evidence "u've got only conversation trails- d guy can be a free talker and your wife might just response because she need someone to " trust your wife 1st...

my advise is you give your wife more time - give her all the attention she needs,chat,call,take her out, do romoe & juliet - she will not see any reason to call the guy for anything. Best of luck guy

This is the best advice. Mr Op please you need to focus on your marriage cos your wife is obviously unhappy and shes probably taking it out on you. Be a better husband to that woman and all the others will disappear.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by blont(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
oga to me i dont think u av such issues, well i aplaud u, u don catch pple attention.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by HARDDON: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:

The guy is too soft.

As the man of the house, show your strict side for once. Spare the rod and lipsrsealed....

......spoil the wify? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by CHARLOE(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks very much, the guy is not a family friend per say, because I do not know him, he is friend/church member with my wife. I only hear of him. Sadly when I asked my wife about the messages, she was very angry, she said she was not in control of wat ever the guy was sending, and moreover, she doesn't care. So the only option I have is to look for the guy and speak with him, but I don't know how this will look.
Ur wife asked him to take her somewhere n he asked: are u missing me? Missing what really? I'll tell u; his dik! Guy open ur eyes, d guy's shagging ur wife n she has d guts to shout on u telling u she doesn't care! Guy am afraid ur wife may have lost interest or you're giving her too much rope, man up, threaten her to open up, let her no u won't take shit from her anymore. If she still loves u she'll apologise n make amends, if she doesn't, I'll let her go if I were u

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by VeniJu: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Hello all, my phone went bad, I was using my wife's old phone, and i ran in to a message between she and a supposed family friend . my wife asked the guy to take her some where, and the guy replied her like this, are you missing me ? my wife now said,this, my husband is right by side, the conversation went on, and my they were just talking casually, then again my wife now asked him again if he will come and drop her, the guy replied and siad, what about if your husband sees you in my car, my wife replied and said that I already know that the guy has dropped her off twice,

the truth is that I did not per say, it was a day she was going out and i asked her who was going to drop, and she angrily told me i do not know the person, but much later like months later, during our normal discussion, she told me it was that guy . So could she be cheating with the guy, should i call the guy and ask,
Brasilia, if you're on whatsapp, msg me. 08129078105.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Disrespectful To Read Your Spouse's SMS? / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D / My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.