Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,478 members, 7,840,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog (7151 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Ijaya123: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
lifezone247:
sure it can happen but we are talking about the reason for the season here bro.

Season to do good you mean?

So what happens in other seasons?
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by holatimmy(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm...this Valentine is just an excuse to invest all ur love in one day...everyday should be a day of love jare

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lol your signature sha.
Am happily married o and a mother sef. I no too do sisi and I love it cuz now na me and my bobo dey spend my sisi days.
STD is real biko.
Congrts dear. Join me with your sister biko,
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by mavister(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2017
A couple had a misunderstanding and as a result drove in separate cars to church. When they got to church, they sat down together smiling as people complimented them but all they did was to put up a face so people do not get to know that they are at 'war' with each other. At the end of the service, the husband drove home while the wife waited to attend the women's meeting after the service. The husband was home already, when he checked his phone, his wife had called him thrice. He disregarded calling her back out of malice. The wife drove in some forty minutes later. He saw Usman opening the gate for her as his phone went on ringing. He checked it. It was his wife. She was in her car at the garage already. What is she calling me for? Foolish and stubborn wife! He said and ignored her calls. The call went on for a while. He ignored it as he sat with the TV.Thirty minutes later, she did not come in. Something told him to go and check. Is she still in the car? Yes she must be there. He called Usman, Is madam in the car? Few minutes later, Usman rushed in. Madam dey sleep inside the car o. That was when he woke up and rushed downstairs. Asthma! She was Asthmatic! Could she be having her usual attack? Could she have forgotten her inhaler?He quickly took the inhaler and rushed downstairs. When he got there, she was almost breathless. Usman and husband quickly carried her to the back seat and off, he sped like a bat out of hell, to a clinic nearby. Madam was confirmed dead! If he had picked her call early enough, probably she could have been saved. When you leave domestic disagreement to fester for too long, it leads to greater evil. The Husband is weeping mad, blaming himself...i killed my wife! Only God knows how many wives, husbands, children have died such a needless death. Couples must cultivate love for one another. No matter how angry you are with your spouse please don't allow any disagreement to go on for long without settling your differences. It is senseless to lose a Spouse this way.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Icansing:
by your gf
Yeah. No doubt, you're right, the last time i met with her was when she was lad to rest.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Vizzim: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2017
It simple..

Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by porozhniy(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
14th Feb is simply a marketing concept developed by big businesses to drive sales in February, most likely to compensate for low sales during the preceding month of January.
I don't understand why rational people would limit their show of affection to just 1 day out of 365 days.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by St3v33n(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Valentine's day now seem like another one of those days people Idolize... These things(the Agape love and goodwill messages)...unless done daily would not make fans any different from the early Romans...
EXPLORING THE ROOTS OF THE VALENTINE’S DAY HOLIDAY. - /p8lBMr-11
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by yinksonsmith(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2017
mavister:
A couple had a misunderstanding and as a result drove in separate cars to church. When they got to church, they sat down together smiling as people complimented them but all they did was to put up a face so people do not get to know that they are at 'war' with each other. At the end of the service, the husband drove home while the wife waited to attend the women's meeting after the service. The husband was home already, when he checked his phone, his wife had called him thrice. He disregarded calling her back out of malice. The wife drove in some forty minutes later. He saw Usman opening the gate for her as his phone went on ringing. He checked it. It was his wife. She was in her car at the garage already. What is she calling me for? Foolish and stubborn wife! He said and ignored her calls. The call went on for a while. He ignored it as he sat with the TV.Thirty minutes later, she did not come in. Something told him to go and check. Is she still in the car? Yes she must be there. He called Usman, Is madam in the car? Few minutes later, Usman rushed in. Madam dey sleep inside the car o. That was when he woke up and rushed downstairs. Asthma! She was Asthmatic! Could she be having her usual attack? Could she have forgotten her inhaler?He quickly took the inhaler and rushed downstairs. When he got there, she was almost breathless. Usman and husband quickly carried her to the back seat and off, he sped like a bat out of hell, to a clinic nearby. Madam was confirmed dead! If he had picked her call early enough, probably she could have been saved. When you leave domestic disagreement to fester for too long, it leads to greater evil. The Husband is weeping mad, blaming himself...i killed my wife! Only God knows how many wives, husbands, children have died such a needless death. Couples must cultivate love for one another. No matter how angry you are with your spouse please don't allow any disagreement to go on for long without settling your differences. It is senseless to lose a Spouse this way.

Tolerance is key in marriage
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Sector001: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
SuperBlack:
Congrts dear. Join me with your sister biko,
No wahala but why my sister? pretty single Nairalanders yakpa.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Benignasweety:
No wahala but why my sister? pretty single Nairalanders yakpa.
It's the Lord's doing, it's the will of God dat we become inlaws, abi ur sister no pretty?
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
SuperBlack:
It's the Lord's doing, it's the will of God dat we become inlaws, abi ur sister no pretty?
Lol na pretty u wan marry ni? cnt u marry a beautiful heart?
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Benignasweety:
Lol na pretty u wan marry ni? cnt u marry a beautiful heart?
That is why i left the "Pretty" Nairaland Beas for your Beautiful Hearted Sister.

We're progressing.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Kenneth10110(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
Happy birthday to me Jo .
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by coolestofall(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ijaya123:

Season to do good you mean?

So what happens in other seasons?
Nothing, just a season 2 assert ur feelings 2 ur loved ones. To verbalize dat feeling u've taken 4 granted ur spouse already knows u share. I'm sure u don't say I love u to those u love everyday. Heres ur chance 2 do so.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by bsop: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Val is always a red letter day
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Foxy4luv(f): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Missing out today. No Val
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
SuperBlack:
That is why i left the "Pretty" Nairaland Beas for your Beautiful Hearted Sister.

We're progressing.
I aint good in matching making but will give you feedback when I talk to her. where re u from?
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
I aint good in matching making but will give you feedback when I talk to her. where re u from?
from the Biko speaking area. Buh for more explaination PM will be better.
Re: Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog by SuperBlack: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
Old Age wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of My Neighbor's Daughter / Nigerian Lady Set Her Massive Butt On Fire On Instagram (Photos, Video) / Would You Enter A Prenup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.