Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57943 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by biggie73(m): 3:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Bobo, you bad ooo, but that's wow....
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 3:19am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh okies... grin

Crossbones is a movie or tv series?
TV series ma'am
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Holy MODA OF SATAN!!!!! cry

Na who dey "suck" who?
From any angle of the *69*. . . . IT IS UNTHINKABLE!!!!
The dude MUST eat POOOOOOH! cry

Ritualistic at best. cry

Yoruba boys DI KWA EGWU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . . .

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:36am On Feb 17, 2017
But wait! Is that their baby? If so she can't be past 45... Abi what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by cooltola(m): 4:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Is that their child?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Kolababe:
A young Nigerian guy, who goes by the name Adebiyi Muizz took to Facebook to celebrate his much older white wife as she turned a year older today. The woman, Susan Smith, is American and lives in Portland, Washington. She looks like she's in her 60s. She is retired, according to her Facebook bio. She married to Adebiyi in February, 2015. He shared photos of Mrs Adebiyi and wrote:

"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. The various ups and downs that we have faced together in the life have further strengthened our bonding, love and respect for each other. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God? There never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Love you from the bottom of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY MRS ADEBIYI, I LOVE YOU Susan Smith.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/my-one-and-only-mrs-adebiyi-young.html
Bleep u, wetin concern u. na ur mama e marry? y do u have to copy his post on fb and turn it to news. everyone has a choice and he chose to be with the woman he wants. so Bleep off u worthless piece of trash and mind ur business. all of u nigerians making comments are u any better or holier. U will do worst if u had the opportunity. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:16am On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Common Renee?

How can this be true luv? angry

Its Annoying u dont see foreigners waste away marrying 9ja grand mamas, yet for a strewpid pieCe of green papers, idiatic young bloods go mortgaging their lives.

Besides,

poverty is not d lack of money, it is d lack of Sense( ideas).
...........Don
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:19am On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:
If u must eat a toad, why go for scraggy ones? undecided

Simply because this scraggy toad, was his passport out of Nigeria ........... So this scraggy toad, gat some juice .........
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:
If u must eat a toad, why go for scraggy ones? undecided

And not forgetting, this scraggy toad is still fertile (possibly IVF). But hee, pickin nah pickin ..............
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2017
*dude be like*....ntoo oo buhari! I don escape your CHAINge!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by friendl: 4:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Cute couple ,wish them the best ,at least he celebrated his wife ,how many of una here celebrate their wife

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by emeke042(m): 4:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by emeke042(m): 4:43am On Feb 17, 2017
wat osusu can cause... chai
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by shinaking: 4:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Sharp guy pls enjoy your life jare no mind them, you can tell mama to pass me one of im classmate abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HAD3S(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2017
See wetin recession dey cause. Buhari do sumtin 2 save youths of dis generation o.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2017
slurryeye:
Make una dey laff the guy. Na una know

My guy wey know say this woman go reach 80 years old in 20 years time, and if she dies, all her asset will be willed to him

As a sharp bad guy, he knows sacrificing 20 years of his life to inherit million dollars of asset in his 40s is not too much to pay for

NB: just an observation, I can see both of them holding a young baby, since this woman can't give birth at that age, it's either they adopted the baby, which implies the woman's worth is substantial, or they used a surrogate mother which can cost up to 80k usd or more. This just validate my point that this woman go hold bar. Make una dey continue laffing the guy there, my homeboy know wetin he dey do grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by mrdino(m): 5:24am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

some people like it scraggy, just like some people like 3 days old pottage
I don't think he likes her, it's just for the green card, especially during this Trump era where things are tough for immigrants.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by walosky(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool call him any name una like,the truth remain that he's settled and happy
bro, mere looking at that guy he doesn't seem happy. No smiles on his face and that shows he has an ulterior motive.Just 2015..o...what had he gone thru than eating the woman's free food and puna.

In no distant time naa...una go hear another tory

Well I wish dem well, sha o!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 5:25am On Feb 17, 2017
May. God have mercy on his soul,,,
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:37am On Feb 17, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked na grandma born that pikn?i am not understanding. cheesy
havent u heard of IVF?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by johncreek: 5:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Grand mother you meant
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by afroxyz: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2017
slurryeye:
Make una dey laff the guy. Na una know

My guy wey know say this woman go reach 80 years old in 20 years time, and if she dies, all her asset will be willed to him

As a sharp bad guy, he knows sacrificing 20 years of his life to inherit million dollars of asset in his 40s is not too much to pay for

NB: just an observation, I can see both of them holding a young baby, since this woman can't give birth at that age, it's either they adopted the baby, which implies the woman's worth is substantial, or they used a surrogate mother which can cost up to 80k usd or more. This just validate my point that this woman go hold bar. Make una dey continue laffing the guy there, my homeboy know wetin he dey do grin

Can you even listen to yourself without throwing up. 'The woman hold bar', then you should throw your sense of self worth? What is this money you guys fret yourselves over?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Igara Green card
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by PeteJohnson: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Please help publicize this to help those seeking higher education chances. Thanks

UATM/GASA - FORMATION, BENIN REPUBLIC, now offers Admission into Bachelor degree programs for all courses.
Send in your Applications today.
REQUIREMENTS: WAEC,GCE,or transfer (with Diploma, OND and HND)
NYSC guaranteed
For more info,
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2017
true love is no respecter of age. they are in love so let us celebrate them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Many reasons make many people do what they do though that's their business.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Treshmike(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Who say mother no sweet pass wife?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by emmasure55: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2017
view the image below
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by erictus: 6:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Hustling for green card no be seresere matter
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by slurryeye: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2017
afroxyz:

Can you even listen to yourself without throwing up. 'The woman hold bar', then you should throw your sense of self worth? What is this money you guys fret yourselves over?

First of all, you have absolute no moral ground to make defamatory comment about my post.
Secondly, I justifying the reasons the dude is married to the old lady doesn't mean I see it as a wonderful thing to do neither does it mean I can do such. Unlike making slandering and derogative remarks on the dude's life like many of you people are doing, I decided to look at things from the dude perspective. You may think he is an idiot, but he definitely knows what he is getting and what he wanted from the relationship.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by hayorlad: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.