Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57886 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
HARDDON:

N d husby's father had been tapping aforetimes?

daz not luv nida, just a miscaculated get back @ husby,

Imagine leaving a fresh blood for a well spent one . N in a yr, she be looking 40 angry

HusbY must hv laughed his livers out! angry grin

like I said its a crime investigation channel, the lady actually divorced her hubby after two kids because, she was madly in love with her husband's father,even n before they got married, she couldn't hide her feelings anymore (both of them though) so that made d man to be jealous and he killed his own father and also killed his wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Adiwana: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
HARDDON:

Ehmmm, roll back n re read d title again...... did u see Nigerian Dere? Dat makes d diff
Doesn't matter if his Nigerian or not. He made a decision and so far his happy,I don't see why you should complain.People marry young wives and they are not happy. Whatever rocks his boat and tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Joshuaeze(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Money don buy love

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
this boy need some slap
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by viktooh(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wetin concern Una,na ur grandMma
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Steveinnovates(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hahahahahahah, see painment,na real ancestor, anyways it could be tru love u know, between heaven knows how DAT guy has suffered in d hands of poverty,so that's just an excape ticket I guess.

I am sick and tired of you people misunderstanding the full meaning of BTW its actually BY THE WAY and not BETWEEN....
look at your grammar how between take correspond for there now ehn kwa??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ekakamba:
grin

This your meme ehn.... Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Goahead:
Congratulations young man, you've just made your country proud and I'm sure buhari and his crooks cabinet would be more than willing to receive you and your family at the airport on your arrival. Impregnating a white granny will surely not go unnoticed.
The Presidency will organise a welcome party for him. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Adiwana:

Doesn't matter if his Nigerian or not. He made a decision and so far his happy,I don't see why you should complain.People marry young wives and they are not happy. Whatever rocks his boat and tho

Why draw d blinds over ur eyes like we dnt know wor this is?

Google sham marriages involving nigerians, u'd get why im peeved.

Some of us r tryng so hard to clean d nation up, we cud make do wit less negativity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by cytell56: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
ThaMonk:
This dude dey celebrate im Grandmother
Old boy, you wicked o!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

well we can't really rule out the possibility of true love,I watched a program on crime investigation channel,and there was a white lady of 21 years who had irreconcilable issues with her hubby den went ahead to marry her Hubby's father of 87 years.
Is this true love again? O lawd! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Alvino1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
No be only who dey kill or steal dey get mind oo... I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Huddler: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wasn't surprised, these people are too desperate. Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Steveinnovates:

I am sick and tired of you people misunderstanding the full meaning of BTW its actually BY THE WAY and not BETWEEN....
look at your grammar how between take correspond for there now ehn kwa??

ha! see painment o! na everybody go sch like u?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:
Is this true love again? O lawd! undecided
in foreign countries it happens,donno about nija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
OMG!.
Just see what bad economic conditions and joblessness has driven young boys into.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
WHY DO CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS PREFER DATING THEIR ANCESTORS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by lamalang(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Abeg see hustling
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by thaoriginator: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2017
My nigga grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2017
na wao.. one man's food....

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Steveinnovates(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

ha! see painment o! na everybody go sch like u?
Abeg leme jor.... Nigerians are always trying to fit in, if you no know the meaning of the word use the one wey you sabi preferably sef use your dialect.... Make life de go small small.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2017
maverickdude:
Bad sharp guy grin

í fєєl u...

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2017
emorse:
Man must survive for this recession na.
recession is temperary but dis is permanent
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hahahahahahah, see painment,na real ancestor, anyways it could be tru love u know, between heaven knows how DAT guy has suffered in d hands of poverty,so that's just an excape ticket I guess.

Yeah it could be love. different people have different fantasies. we try to conform in Nigeria because the society is too much of a judge. His might be an admiration for older woman. I once saw a girls that said she can't date any man less than 20 years older than her! Moreso, these two have a baby together. Babies can bond couple you know
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2017
HARDDON:

No they dnt!

Only a mad man dines with dirt.

In this case, we al know wor he is after!

Married his ancestor n hv d temerity to rob it on d internet's eyes! embarassed angry

є mαrrч , є mαrrч 4 u
wαѕ чα prσвlєm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2017
Who get the baby? The woman fit born?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Kolababe:
A young Nigerian guy, who goes by the name Adebiyi Muizz took to Facebook to celebrate his much older white wife as she turned a year older today. The woman, Susan Smith, is American and lives in Portland, Washington. She looks like she's in her 60s. She is retired, according to her Facebook bio. She married to Adebiyi in February, 2015. He shared photos of Mrs Adebiyi and wrote:

"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. The various ups and downs that we have faced together in the life have further strengthened our bonding, love and respect for each other. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God? There never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Love you from the bottom of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY MRS ADEBIYI, I LOVE YOU Susan Smith.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/my-one-and-only-mrs-adebiyi-young.html

Aaaww.. What such a wonderful msg to his wife...

Love has no AGE.. cheesy

If she's in her 60s and still married a young Felix, then I can still see tat I still have a chance too grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aaaww.. What such a wonderful msg to his wife...

Love has no AGE.. cheesy

If she's in her 60s and still married a young Felix, then I can I see I still have a chance too grin
wah bout traphedges
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Justycxx(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

well we can't really rule out the possibility of true love,I watched a program on crime investigation channel,and there was a white lady of 21 years who had irreconcilable issues with her hubby den went ahead to marry her Hubby's father of 87 years.
I love that channel. investigation discovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.