Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (57901 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2018
Mayflowa:

Yeah it could be love. different people have different fantasies. we try to conform in Nigeria because the society is too much of a judge. His might be an admiration for older woman. I once saw a girls that said she can't date any man less than 20 years older than her! Moreso, these two have a baby together. Babies can bond couple you know

True. Some ppl like things other ppl could never do. And i do notice...no offence...but u nigerian ppl alot do like to judge n are very opinionated on others businesses n life choices. Ppl do that everywhere but i notice alot of nigerians really dig into it
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2018
martineverest:
havent u heard of IVF?

Ive heard of old women giving birth. Alot of my mums sisters had kids in their late 40s as did my grandmother who had nine all up and my other grandma had 16. Its possible for older women. Google it youll see.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
8 Years younger?? Though that shouldn't be a problem since you both love each other..... cheesycheesycheesy been following your comments, they're sensible... smiley

Lol thanks. I tend to talk alot sometimes. Yeah 8yrs sometimes i worry ppl will categorize me with the other white ladys they talk of on here but only he n i know our relationship and feelings n we are very happy so it keeps me from stressing over it too much. Meka tells me not to read on here much or pay attention to other ppls thoughts bout us as he knows why ppl will assume our relationships not real n such but i know it is so it dont bother me n as i said i talk alot n i love talking n learning to n about u guys n your country. Your cultures. Its fascinating
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Lol thanks. I tend to talk alot sometimes. Yeah 8yrs sometimes i worry ppl will categorize me with the other white ladys they talk of on here but only he n i know our relationship and feelings n we are very happy so it keeps me from stressing over it too much. Meka tells me not to read on here much or pay attention to other ppls thoughts bout us as he knows why ppl will assume our relationships not real n such but i know it is so it dont bother me n as i said i talk alot n i love talking n learning to n about u guys n your country. Your cultures. Its fascinating
As Emeka has rightly said.... Concentrate on the love you both have for each other.... Sure the love is gonna make you less bothered about what others think or say , yeah.... Thanks for considering us and our culture.... smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
As Emeka has rightly said.... Concentrate on the love you both have for each other.... Sure the love is gonna make you less bothered about what others think or say , yeah.... Thanks for considering us and our culture.... smileysmileysmiley

Youre welcome. Nigeria needs some fixing up politically n it could be an awesome country.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Youre welcome. Nigeria needs some fixing up politically n it could be an awesome country.
Lol.... So you have got some information about Nigeria?? That's nice and commendable... smileysmiley....Yeah our political setting needs an overhaul.... We need leaders who have goals and are futuristic....cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.... So you have got some information about Nigeria?? That's nice and commendable... smileysmiley....Yeah our political setting needs an overhaul.... We need leaders who have goals and are futuristic....cheesycheesy

Oh yeah i know alot about it. I read alot here n made many friends over the years. I learned some pidgin and only a cpl igbo words as of yet. I love learning more about nigeria. I also love wizkid lol
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Oh yeah i know alot about it. I read alot here n made many friends over the years. I learned some pidgin and only a cpl igbo words as of yet. I love learning more about nigeria. I also love wizkid lol
Unfortunately I know little or nothing about Australia... Maybe I will get a book or read everything on internet [Wikipedia]....Wow @pidgin English, oh you listen to naija music?? Woooooow.... "Starboy dey for you"
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Missyford31:

Yeah it happens in australia and europe n the us. Ppl marry way older for love. For money. For all kindsa reasons. Sometimes these stories n the ppl are real love. Mine was and still is after two n half yrs n getting better n stronger by the day

Wow! Nice to know,God bless ur union.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.