Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (64826 Views)

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by unstableaswater: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
laudate:

Injured who? You that has been arguing blindly from day one?? shocked

Ok, let me break it down for you in simple English so you can understand it. Port-harcourt International Airport has been opened for business since 1979. For many years, oil workers in Port-harcourt and other areas in the SS, used to fly direct into the region via that airport, on international flights such as Lufthansa etc. In 2006, it was closed for renovation after a fire outbreak and flights were diverted to Owerri Airport. After a few years, it was reopened. undecided

In 2010 again, it was closed temporarily for renovations, and later re-opened. Under Stella Ada Oduah, the former Aviation Minister, it was proposed that international flights should be separated from domestic flights at the old terminal, so a new terminal would be built for that purpose, while the old terminal would be upgraded and renovated. The Federal Govt approved N106 billion naira for construction of new airport terminals in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port-Harcourt and Enugu, under Jonathan.

The international airports’ new terminals in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Kano are being built by China Civil Engineering Company with loans secured from Nexim Bank, while the modernisation of the old airports began during Mrs. Stella Oduah’s tenure.

However, commercial flights are still on-going at all these airports where the old terminals are being upgraded or renovated, and where the new terminals are being built. Can you understand it now, or is it still too difficult for you to comprehend?

Mr Man, stop quoting me, i have no business with chronic pathological liars, i have exposed ur lies and we are done.

Below is proposed Lekki Deep Seaport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
unstableaswater:
Mr Man, stop quoting me, i have no business with chronic pathological liars, i have exposed ur lies and we are done.

Haba!! You are the chronic pathological liar, now!! angry You claimed that there was no international airport in Port-harcourt and even attached pictures of half-completed buildings to buttress your lie. I refuted it, using articles and pictures showing the current status of the airport. undecided The international airport exists, the old terminal is being upgraded, an additional new terminal is being built further down, and commercial flights (both local & international) are still on-going.

You claimed there was no international airport in Enugu. This again, was refuted clearly as evidenced by the landing of Ethiopian airlines in Enugu airport. sad

You are the one trying to mislead people, by showing uncompleted airport terminals, to try and make them believe that NO international airports exist in Enugu and Port-harcourt. Grow up and stop peddling fairytales! cheesy
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
unstableaswater:

Guy, like I said before, you are the chronic pathological liar on this thread, nah! sad Everyone can see it. Yes that is Lekki sea port, and like I told you before.... it was conceived, planned and executed by the Lagos State Govt along with international investors, NOT the federal govt. Ask your own state govt to do the same thing, if your state has access to the sea! Chikena! But why are you just showing the 3D drawings/artist impression of the place. Why don't you go there and post actual pictures, here?? It actually looks different from what you have here.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
See Ben Ayade of Cross River is planning a deep sea port. Kindly ask the governor of your state to do the same. cheesy

The seeds for the actualization of the twin projects: the 260 kilometre Calabar – Katsina – Ala highway and the Bakassi Deep Seaport were sowed May 29, 2015 at the inauguration of Senator Ben Ayade as governor of Cross River State.

Benefits
Just last week at a retreat held for his enlarged EXCO, an elated Ayade broke the news to the gathering that the federal government has given its nod for the Bakassi Atlantic Deep Seaport to go ahead. The governor also revealed that the current Sole Administrator of the Customs and Excise, Col. Hameed Ali has equally given approval empowering the implementation of the free trade zone status which has held back the Multi-billion naira Tinapa Leisure and Business Resort from realizing its full potential.

However, a public commentator writing for Crossriverwatch, Emmanuel Etim explained that “It is common knowledge that the existing ports in Nigeria, especially Apapa and Tin Can Ports in the Lagos axis, are overstretched with the attendant inordinate delays in cargo handling and processing. With capacity for 60 million metric tonnes of cargo handling, the ports run at 100 million metric tonnes. This is expected to increase.

“The construction of the Calabar Deep Sea Port will thus increase the volume of vessel traffic and cargo coming through Cross River State, decongest Lagos and Onne ports and reduce cost of doing business for Calabar-based businesses who spend additional transport cost to take delivery of their consignments in Lagos and Onne ports.

“Some companies that depend on the port for their business activities in Cross River State include General Electric, Tinapa Business Resort, Calabar Free Trade Zone, ECM Terminals Ltd, Intel Services and Cocoa Industries, Flour mills, Dangote Group etc. “Also with the ongoing expansion of Unicem Cement Company and other cement factories coming into the state, the port is expected to serve as export port for manufactured products from the state.

“Having established the fact of the strategic location of Cross River State and the proximity of the state to the northern states of Nigeria and countries bordering the north of Nigeria, it is clear that it makes more business sense for the businesses located in that zone to use the Calabar Deep Sea Port. This justifies the need for the second project; the evacuation corridor which is the Calabar Ikom Ogoja Obudu Super highway.

“The location which has been chosen for the development of the new deep sea port is a natural deep port and thus is not expected to face the challenge of regular dredging faced by the existing port. The deep Sea Port has natural features that will make it the preferred port for many vessels. The new deep sea port is planned to be located in Bakassi Local government Area of Cross River State,” he stated. http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/11/criver-whos-afraid-of-super-highway-bakassi-atlantic-deep-seaport/
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
unstableaswater:

Thank lord you said proposed
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
laudate:

Guy, like I said before, you are the chronic pathological liar on this thread, nah! sad Everyone can see it. Yes that is Lekki sea port, and like I told you before.... it was conceived, planned and executed by the Lagos State Govt along with international investors, NOT the federal govt. Ask your own state govt to do the same thing, if your state has access to the sea! Chikena! But why are you just showing the 3D drawings/artist impression of the place. Why don't you go there and post actual pictures, here?? It actually looks different from what you have here.

Executed...When and where...I am in Lagos

I thought sea port was on federal government exclusive list

Make una easy dey lie
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by unstableaswater: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
ariesbull:

I thought sea port was on[b] federal government exclusive list [/b]

Make una easy dey lie

Like i said, the person u quoted argues like a child and is very childish.

All the Deep Seaport are built by the Federal government in Lagos.

Did dey miss the entire SS/SE? Y only Lagos?

U can see from the map all the coastline in Nigeria down south.

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Dedetwo(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2017
It is a display of acute naiveté if it took this long for the so-called Igbo leaders to realize that Ndigbo are not comfortable being part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2017
ariesbull:

I thought sea port was on federal government exclusive list

Make una easy dey lie

Ah ok, na dat word 'executed' dey pain you? Ok, it is under execution, or being constructed. Are you happy, now? Please pay a visit to the Lekki Free Trade Zone area, to see how much work is going on in that area, since you stay in Lagos. undecided

As for seaport being on federal govt list, no one is arguing with you. Just tell us, how much this same federal govt has contributed to the design, development and on-going construction of Lekki sea port. sad
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

Am tired of educating you. undecided The federal govt only built the Apapa and Tin-Can seaports in Lagos. The Lekki seaport is being built by the Lagos State govt and its investors, who raised the bulk of the money for the project. The federal govt only gave approval for the project to commence, and took 20% equity in the project. How much has federal govt contributed to the ongoing construction of Lekki seaport from inception till date, please? And while you are at it, please tell us, whether the Onne seaport in the SS was built by aliens, or the same federal govt that you claim missed out the SS/SE. sad
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2017
laudate:

Ah ok, na dat word 'executed' dey pain you? Ok, it is under execution, or being constructed. Are you happy, now? Please pay a visit to the Lekki Free Trade Zone area, to see how much work is going on in that area, since you stay in Lagos. undecided

As for seaport being on federal govt list, no one is arguing with you. Just tell us, how much this same federal govt has contributed to the design, development and on-going construction of Lekki sea port. sad

We know how you guys lie....Thank lord you agreed that the sea port is under federal government exclusive list

Also thank lord that you admitted that it's been executed which we haven't seen yet..Though I go to lekki all the way to business school.

I wonder where is been executed

Good dayv
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 5:54am On Feb 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

Sometimes....Their lies make devil himself envious

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
ariesbull:
We know how you guys lie....Thank lord you agreed that the sea port is under federal government exclusive list

Also thank lord that you admitted that it's been executed which we haven't seen yet..Though I go to lekki all the way to business school.

I wonder where is been executed

Good dayv

Haba!! Who are you referring to as 'you guys?' Pls explain, o! shocked I know your brain has been configured to a default setting, that feels anyone who does not agree with you is from the South-West. I asked you before, is it the word 'executed' that is paining you? Ok, it is 'still being executed' or 'still under construction.' Yet, you are not satisfied. It is still paining you, which is why you are here, still ranting about the use of the word 'executed.' sad

For your information, the Lekki Free Trade Zone is still far away from Lagos Business School, so stop pretending that you know that area. If you did, you would not have uttered the silly phrase of saying you went as far as Lagos Business School, when the topic under discussion is Lekki Seaport which is located in Lekki FTZ. undecided You see how you have trapped yourself with this blatant lie and pretence?! If I ask you how far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School now, you will be rambling like a school kid.

Finally, for the last time since you are so happy that seaports are part of the federal list, oya tell us exactly how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! undecided
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by malborosolder: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:

Such beautiful nonsense! Can you get lost now? Cheers...
Cry cry old man that can't stand five minutes of bashing. You are such a huge disappointment.
Anyway, this is my pledge to you, I'll stalk you with my original moniker -blues2022- and soak the life out of you. I'll make life unbearable for you on this forum. Be ready for me old man.... FunloardManiac can attest to this.... Its a promise I don't fail to keep. Bitchass Niga. wink
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by momentarylapse: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
malborosolder:

Cry cry old man that can't stand five minutes of bashing. You are such a huge disappointment.
Anyway, this is my pledge to you, I'll stalk you with my original moniker -BLUES2022- and SOAK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU. I'LL MAKE LIFE UNBEARABLE FOR YOU ON THIS FORUM. Be ready for me old man.... FunloardManiac can attest to this.... Its a promise I don't fail to keep. BITCHASS Niga. wink

Pained child! You really need to go and find a job or a trade you can engage in instead of being silly online! Save your empty threats and dry raking for the play ground when surrounded by your mates! Na you go tire! Now get lost!

Mynd44, OAM4J, dominique, lalasticlala, seun, rocktation!

This is the same moniker as blues2022 in a clear violation of rule 2 and 19!
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by malborosolder: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:

[s]Pained child! You really need to go and find a job or a trade you can engage in instead of being silly online! Save your empty threats and dry raking for the play ground when surrounded by your mates! Na you go tire! Now get lost!

Mynd44, OAM4J, dominique, lalasticlala, seun, rocktation!

This is the same moniker as blues2022 in a clear violation of rule 2 and 19![/s]
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by malborosolder: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
@ momentarylapse..... I'm a little bit busy right now...I'll come back for you. cool
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by orisa37: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ask for FULL AUTONOMY OF THE STATES IN THE EAST.
In which case, the Igbos can easily become LIAISON PRESIDENT in charge of Nigeria Foreign Affairs even for life, no one would mind.
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by FANE4Naija: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ngozi123:

1) The requests are not stupid at all and it's not a ridiculous notion to ask all of those who continuously complain about Ndigbo to support our request for a referendum. I'm not talking about ordinary Nigerians who go about their lives without complaint; I'm talking about the ones who're constantly moaning about Igbos living in their lands.

2) Keep talking about political dexterity, what on earth has that achieved for other Nigerians? Do you really want us to use you guys as a measure of 'political sophistication'? Do me a favour...

3) Igbos are divided yet everywhere we go we form our own union groups and look to help each other out? That doesn't sound like a divided group to me...

4) I'm not a tribalist... you'd have to actually care about another group to hate them and beyond a humanistic level, I do not.
Wow! I like you!

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by Ngozi123(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
FANE4Naija:

Wow! I like you!

Thank you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

Haba!! Who are you referring to as 'you guys?' Pls explain, o! shocked I know your brain has been configured to a default setting, that feels anyone who does not agree with you is from the South-West. I asked you before, is it the word 'executed' that is paining you? Ok, it is 'still being executed' or 'still under construction.' Yet, you are not satisfied. It is still paining you, which is why you are here, still ranting about the use of the word 'executed.' sad

For your information, the Lekki Free Trade Zone is still far away from Lagos Business School, so stop pretending that you know that area. If you did, you would not have uttered the silly phrase of saying you went as far as Lagos Business School, when the topic under discussion is Lekki Seaport which is located in Lekki FTZ. undecided You see how you have trapped yourself with this blatant lie and pretence?! If I ask you how far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School now, you will be rambling like a school kid.

Finally, for the last time since you are so happy that seaports are part of the federal list, oya tell us exactly how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! undecided

The last time I checked....Business school isn't in lekki and not even in Ajah or badore or lakwe....Pls why tell the world is lekki sea port again ?

So much lies everywhere
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
ariesbull:
The last time I checked....Business school isn't in lekki and not even in Ajah or badore or lakwe....Pls why tell the world is lekki sea port again ?

So much lies everywhere

The Lagos Business School is not in Lekki? shocked Are you just being deliberately obtuse, or are you simply just plain dvmb? The whole Lekki Peninsula is a huge district spanning several kilometres, and covering vast areas. It does not begin and end in Lekki Phase 1, o! Neither does it begin and end at Ikate Elegushi or Ajah.

The Lagos Business School is located after Ajah, along the Lekki-Epe expressway. Or did someone tell you that Ajah is not part of Lekki peninsula, again??! shocked There are several districts and communities in Lekki penninsula, o. From Ikate Elegushi, through Jakande, Chevron, Maiyegun, Alpha Beach, Ajah, Badore, Ogombo, Olokonla, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Eputu, Oribanwa, Alatunshe, Igando, Imedu, Abijo, Eleranigbe, Eleko beach, Ibeju-Lekki, Akodo, Igando-Oloja, Aiyeteju, Bogije etc., the whole area spans several kilometres. Or in your juvenile mind, did you think the whole of Lekki district ended at Ajah? undecided

From your response here,it shows clearly that you do NOT even know Lekki Sea port is located at the Lekki FTZ within Ibeju-Lekki, and you are coming here to spin rubbish. Can you see how you exposed yourself??! Chai! shocked So if Lagos Business School is not in Lekki area, is it located in your backyard or village? Even your brother that was posting the artist impression and 3D pictures of Lekki seaport did not say that the sea port is not in Lekki area. So who are those you are trying to deceive here, with your lies?

I asked you 2 simple questions last time and you are still trying to dodge them: "How far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School?" Am still waiting for an answer. sad

And since you were so excited that seaports are part of the federal list, oya tell us exactly how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! shocked
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

The Lagos Business School is not in Lekki? shocked Are you just being deliberately obtuse, or are you simply just plain dvmb? The whole Lekki Peninsula is a huge district spanning several kilometres, and covering vast areas. It does not begin and end in Lekki Phase 1, o! Neither does it begin and end at Ikate Elegushi or Ajah.

The Lagos Business School is located after Ajah, along the Lekki-Epe expressway. Or did someone tell you that Ajah is not part of Lekki peninsula, again??! shocked There are several districts and communities in Lekki penninsula, o. From Ikate Elegushi, through Jakande, Chevron, Maiyegun, Alpha Beach, Ajah, Badore, Ogombo, Olokonla, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Eputu, Oribanwa, Alatunshe, Igando, Imedu, Abijo, Eleranigbe, Eleko beach, Ibeju-Lekki, Akodo, Igando-Oloja, Aiyeteju, Bogije etc., the whole area spans several kilometres. Or in your juvenile mind, did you think the whole of Lekki district ended at Ajah? undecided

From your response here,it shows clearly that you do NOT even know Lekki Sea port is located at the Lekki FTZ within Ibeju-Lekki, and you are coming here to spin rubbish. Can you see how you exposed yourself??! Chai! shocked So if Lagos Business School is not in Lekki area, is it located in your backyard or village? Even your brother that was posting the artist impression and 3D pictures of Lekki seaport did not say that the sea port is not in Lekki area. So who are those you are trying to deceive here, with your lies?

I asked you 2 simple questions last time and you are still trying to dodge them: "How far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School?" Am still waiting for an answer. sad

And since you were so excited that seaports are part of the federal list, oya tell us exactly how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! shocked

It now that I can say you are not in lagos....

Lekki stops at the second toll gate after tipper garage boy

www.pau.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Annual_Report_2015_16.pdf

Aug 14, 2015 - SCHoolS AnD otHeR unItS. Lagos Business School (LBS). The Lagos Business School is the oldest unit of Pan-. Atlantic University. It shares a campus with the Enterprise. Development Centre of the University in Ajah, Lagos.
http://www.lbs.edu.ng/our_campus

I am done with you
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
ariesbull:
It now that I can say you are not in lagos....

Lekki stops at the second toll gate after tipper garage boy

www.pau.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Annual_Report_2015_16.pdf

Aug 14, 2015 - SCHoolS AnD otHeR unItS. Lagos Business School (LBS). The Lagos Business School is the oldest unit of Pan-. Atlantic University. It shares a campus with the Enterprise. Development Centre of the University in Ajah, Lagos.
http://www.lbs.edu.ng/our_campus

I am done with you

You are such a bloody LIAR! Lekki Peninsula stretches all the way from Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju-Lekki and beyond. Are you the Lagos State govt that designed the master plan for Lekki? Who told you officially that Lekki ends at Tipper Garage??! shocked Was it a govt gazette or what? Chai! You can lie, o! undecided

You think only Phase 1, Itedo, Ikate Elegushi, Agungi, Osapa London, Chevron & Alpha beach falls under Lekki?/ So Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki Phase II Estate, Graceland Estate, Lekki Gardens as well as all the areas I mentioned before, are not part of Lekki?

Lekki stops at 2nd toll gate, my foot! Go and tell the residents of Ikota, Mega Chicken, Victoria Garden City (VGC) that their houses are not part of Lekki. Anuofia! sad Now it is obvious that you are one of those squatters that only visit lekki side, once in a while. For you to know Tipper Garage, I guess it must be your main bus stop where you catch Okadas & Danfo.

All the areas in Lekki that I mentioned in my last post, where are they located? On the moon? I have lived & worked in Lekki for over 12 years, and I know the whole stretch like the back of my hand. The article you posted about Lagos Business School (LBS) shows that you just want to digress. LBS is right on the Lekki-Epe expressway after Abraham Adesanya estate, so what fake story are you trying to plant here? The permanent site of Pan-Africa University which is the main campus of LBS, is located much further down the same road at Ibeju-Lekki.

God has exposed you today. Oya, if you know you are not a liar, didn't I ask you before: "How far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School (LBS)?" Why are you still finding it so difficult to provide the answer? shocked

And since you were ranting that seaports are on the federal list, oya tell us exactly in black & white how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! undecided

Also, tell us clearly why the Lekki Seaport was given that name, and its' exact distance between LBS 'if it is not in Lekki,' like you are insinuating here. sad
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by ariesbull: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
laudate:

You are such a bloody LIAR! Lekki Peninsula stretches all the way from Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju-Lekki and beyond. Are you the Lagos State govt that designed the master plan for Lekki? Who told you officially that Lekki ends at Tipper Garage??! shocked Was it a govt gazette or what? Chai! You can lie, o! undecided

You think only Phase 1, Itedo, Ikate Elegushi, Agungi, Osapa London, Chevron & Alpha beach falls under Lekki?/ So Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki Phase II Estate, Graceland Estate, Lekki Gardens as well as all the areas I mentioned before, are not part of Lekki?

Lekki stops at 2nd toll gate, my foot! Go and tell the residents of Ikota, Mega Chicken, Victoria Garden City (VGC) that their houses are not part of Lekki. Anuofia! sad Now it is obvious that you are one of those squatters that only visit lekki side, once in a while. For you to know Tipper Garage, I guess it must be your main bus stop where you catch Okadas & Danfo.

All the areas in Lekki that I mentioned in my last post, where are they located? On the moon? I have lived & worked in Lekki for over 12 years, and I know the whole stretch like the back of my hand. The article you posted about Lagos Business School (LBS) shows that you just want to digress. LBS is right on the Lekki-Epe expressway after Abraham Adesanya estate, so what fake story are you trying to plant here? The permanent site of Pan-Africa University which is the main campus of LBS, is located much further down the same road at Ibeju-Lekki.

God has exposed you today. Oya, if you know you are not a liar, didn't I ask you before: "How far is the Lekki seaport from Lagos Business School (LBS)?" Why are you still finding it so difficult to provide the answer? shocked

And since you were ranting that seaports are on the federal list, oya tell us exactly in black & white how much the federal govt has released as its contribution to the design and construction of the Lekki sea port since inception, or forever remain a liar, that you are! undecided

Also, tell us clearly why the Lekki Seaport was given that name, and its' exact distance between LBS 'if it is not in Lekki,' like you are insinuating here. sad

Oga the school talk say dem dey Ajah and not Lekki

Wetin be your own
Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by laudate: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
@ariesbull, provide the answers nah. Why are you dodging??

You are the one peddling all kinds of claims on this thread. And you attached two links about LBS to your last post which ended up, showing clearly that you are good at manufacturing lies. The info in those links shows that you shot yourself in the foot!

University Campuses
Pan-Atlantic University currently operates two campuses. The Main Campus is in Ibeju-Lekki (located at km 52, LekkiEpe Expressway). The Lekki Campus is located near Ajah (at Km 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway)

Main Campus
The main campus of the University occupies a 100 hectare piece of land area located in Ibeju-Lekki. In this campus can be found the University Administration, the School of Media and Communication, the School of Management and Social Sciences and the Institute of Humanities - an academic service unit of the University.

Lekki Campus
This campus which has an area of 10 hectares is located at Km 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos. This campus is the site of the Lagos Business School and the Enterprise Development Centre. http://www.pau.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Annual_Report_2015_16.pdf

Can you see where LBS and Pan-African University campuses are located? Yet, in one of your earlier posts, you were claiming that Lagos Business School is not Lekki.

According to you, in your kindergarten wisdom 'Lekki stops at Tipper Garage,'. So why would LBS name its campus - the Lekki Campus - when it is located after Ajah? Now that this excerpt from their annual report makes it clear both PAU and LBS are in Lekki peninsula, please tell us how far LBS is from Lekki seaport. Don't delay. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.