Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (57324 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mags don pay ooo
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by 2shur: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
dis pussy wid be waiting on dat death insurance money shiiot plus her everything will be willed to him..so if she dies in the next 30yrs..bro wud be chained and stuck to ber for the next 30yrs bro..by then hed be clocking 56.
so na dat time u go wan d3y buy range
dey flex.
o bobs i don cast
u nor dey see rmd.
na now he wan deu form young man.
abegi

afonja and mumuism.

its the get rich or die still trying to try mentality shiiiit
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
show up wetin your hard work don achieve
This is a problem with many Nigerians. They think everyone is a mediocre just as they are. You want to know my person, send a DM. I will feed you and your family for the next three months without shaking.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
who work epp? If them give you visa you no go grab am?
Not evryone is a Mediocre just as you are!
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by teamsynergy: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
but you will ask him to send dollars, to buy phone, laptop, tokunbo motor, see your mouth
is dis aw ur bro got his green card... I don't live off anybody's wealth...am a man of ma sef... u dig??
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by grandstar(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Oga this is the most stupid thing I'll be reading today. What nonsense root? A root that leads to a national disgrace?

Look let me tell you, most of you are very confused. You don't even known what to defend anymore.

Is he the poorest you have seen? Is he the most unfortunate? Even if he is, there is an abundance of opportunities in all societies.

Many have made it without conceiving any thing close to this gross display of stupidity.

What nonsense.

I too consider what he has done appalling.

I am only reasoning from his point of view. Understanding the motive behind. Not everyone lives in your world or mine. To deal with people, you need to understand them, their perspective
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Philinho:
he'll be enduring everything instead of enjoying it for d rest of his life. except, he take a work
enduring what?
He's a man
Free puna
Green card
She go soon kpeme
He can marry second wife in naija
He can divorce and get half.
It's win win win except maybe for pikin mataa
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Most of you have no shame. You think it's a laughing matter.
where's the shame. You don marry. Mowu see your wife
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
teamsynergy:

is dis aw ur bro got his green card... I don't live off anybody's wealth...am a man of ma sef... u dig??
no it took me 12 years and my sister is a citizen.
If you can endure in Nigeria, na you be dat. But I bet you when he builds house and buys cars he will be reckoned with before you in our society. Called self esteem need, 1 step below self actualisation. He has achieved 4 of the maslows hierarchy of needs with 1 decision. How many have you achieved. How old are you. How many will you achieve as Nigeria de go.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
Not evryone is a Mediocre just as you are!
simple kweshion, show up what your hard work has achieved and I will show you mediocrity
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
simple kweshion, show up what your hard work has achieved and I will show you mediocrity
and I answered you, send a DM or drop your phone number.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
This is a problem with many Nigerians. They think everyone is a mediocre just as they are. You want to know my person, send a DM. I will feed you and your family for the next three months without shaking.
8.4 million Pere. And I'm still doing menial job o, I never start proper 4k per month low level job o. How much you get for your account at this point in time. You can't even feed yourself properly you're talking of feeding others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by tshabalala: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
I know that guy
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
If you can endure in Nigeria, na you be dat. But I bet you when he builds house and buys cars he will be reckoned with before you in our society. Called self esteem need, 1 step below self actualisation. He has achieved 4 of the maslows hierarchy of needs with 1 decision. How many have you achieved. How old are you. How many will you achieve as Nigeria de go.
thats your measure of success.... different values
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by adedehinbo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
all the elders in that boy family re all crazy,their head needs to be cut off,cos their brain is dead

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
8.4 million Pere. And I'm still doing menial job o, I never start proper 4k per month low level job o. How much you get for your account at this point in time. You can't even feed yourself properly you're talking of feeding others
I am not here to debate how much dey my acct or how much dey your own acct. ENU O SE... mouth no do am. Ariwo ko. how old you be? I have a job, I am running my enterprise too. Not everyone on NL is a mediocre as you are or is on your level. I am working hard for my money not waiting for an old woman to die so I can take over her wealth. I do not like to show my face on this forum.... Thats a pic of my occupation. you can tell what level I am on urself.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by teamsynergy: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
wat is it with u? if u ain't cool with my view, jst move on.. if u like marry a 100yrs old granny for green card, i dont give a damn. he could av as well just robbed the woman since he only wanted to make money off her. hard work is what makes a sane society recognise u, not by being a gigolo.. u prolly saying all dis cos he is a guy. if a gal u know marries a 90yrs old white, u wud join dem to call her ashewo...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by moorme(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.

Talking thrash!
If such opportunity avails to you, you will even do worst!!! Stop being hypo....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
teamsynergy:

wat is it with u? if u ain't cool with my view, jst move on.. if u like marry a 100yrs old granny for green card, i dont give a damn. he could av as well just robbed the woman since he only wanted the to make money off her. hard work is what makes a sane society recognise u, not by being a gigolo.. u prolly saying all dis cos he is a guy. if a gal u know marries a 90yrs old white, u wud join dem to call her ashewo...
he is best ignored. he has allowed sentiments cloud his sense of judgements. Na dem Trump wan deport
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
moorme:

Talking thrash!
If such opportunity avails to you, you will even do worst!!! Stop being hypo....
stop judging people with your sordid standards! whats an opportunity to you is a disgrace and shame to another. Not everyone is a mediocre or on your level of reasoning.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by FaroukM(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sase guy...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Theoigios(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
to those who made comments in opposition to their marriage, i gat just two questions for ya.
1. whats wrong with the guy choosing to marry an older lady?
2. why did you suddenly conclude that its bad?

One man's food is another man's poison o.. If you know his food is poison to you, why not just walk away and not pour sand in his food,

Nobody's theory is supreme why are you trying to make yours so?

#my_thought_tho
#thinking_out_loud
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by 1metre: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oyind17:
Him parents no attend Prodigal son grin
don't bother, na yankee arrangee nah, visa free runs grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
teamsynergy:

wat is it with u? if u ain't cool with my view, jst move on.. if u like marry a 100yrs old granny for green card [quote ]
called free speech
You talking rubbish
I'm countering it for other readers sake
You're not that important

, i dont give a damn.
[quote ]

Yes you do
If not you wouldn't reply
[/quote] he could av as well just robbed the woman since he only wanted to make money off her.
[quote ]

See how he's better than you.
You want to rob the woman.
He is providing a service. (companionship,maybe even sex) you just want to rob the poor woman.
I'm sure you're a yahoo boy or support them.
[/quote]
hard work is what makes a sane society [quote ]

And I repea
Show up what your hard work has achieve
You can't
Cos you know you're talking out your asss.
[/quote]
recognise u, not by being a gigolo..
[quote ]

He doesn't give a sheet about you society
He has pledged allegiance to another.
Called freedom of choice
You can continue the hard way with terrible results, your choice.
He has chosen the easier (harder) way. His choice. You can't
[/quote] u prolly saying all dis cos he is a guy. if a gal u know marries a 90yrs old white, u wud join dem to call her ashewo...[/quote] a white guy no
A black guy no
If she however marries and start to duck around.... Even that sef
She can marry who she wants but must be ready for the consequences.
That guy is ready for the consequences.
And e no concine you
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by teamsynergy: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
a white guy no
A black guy no
If she however marries and start to duck around.... Even that sef
She can marry who she wants but must be ready for the consequences.
That guy is ready for the consequences.
And e no concine you
its obvious u in the same shoe with d guy...so gud luck .... no need wasting time on u... u can go on and marry man if u wish...anytin to make money and make ur people in Naija proud....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
I am not here to debate how much dey my acct

[quote ]

Hahahah
Mumu hia budget calm down
You think it's everybody hia you can be threatening with that your measly bank account.
And yes you are the one that brought up you bank account.
Everyone is as broke as you o
Cos you get small change no mean you should knock another guys hustle.
After all him no thief. Abi na your prick he de take fork the mama.
Say you no like old kundus ,must everyone be like you.
Who are you sef.
Nobody?
or how much dey your own acct.
[quote ]

I have enough for my needs
I don't brag about my bank account like you.
I have been poor cut I thank God.
Not everyone is as immodest as you.
Cos you only end looking Stoopid.
[/quote] ENU O SE... mouth no do am. Ariwo ko. how old you be? [quote ]

You know say month no do am yet you de make mouth yourwallet can't cash.
[/quote] I have a job, I am running my enterprise too. [quote ]

Selling recharge card orpure water for go slow na enterprise na.
Still won't feed our last born.
[/quote]
Not everyone on NL is a mediocre as you are or is on your level. [quote ]

Look who is talking
Even dangote get ppl wen pass am yet you just de jabo anyhow.
[/quote]
I am working hard for my money
[quote ]

As you should
[/quote]
not waiting for an old woman to die so I can take over her wealth. [quote ]
so if your mama die you wan lie say you go donate your inheritance to church. Lie make i swear for you.
The woman doesn't mind
The guy doesn't mind
Why e come pain you?
[/quote]
I do not like to show my face on this forum.... [quote ]

You don't have boobs. Nobody wants to see your face. Nobody
[/quote]
Thats a pic of my occupation. you can tell what level I am on urself.[/quote]
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
thats your measure of success.... different values
that's 80 to 90 % of the globes measure of success
Stop fooling yourself
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
and I answered you, send a DM or drop your phone number.
you no talk anything. You were asking how my brother got his green card. He doesn't need one cos he defends your territorial integrity
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
mikolo80:
that's 80 to 90 % of the globes measure of success
Stop fooling yourself
Bill Gates success isn't measure on that basis neither is dangote. Where did your stats come from? Oga, u need mor exposure!
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
Bill Gates success isn't measure on that basis neither is dangote. Where did your stats come from? Oga, u need mor exposure!
do you belong to the 1%
You did see 80 to 90% right
Besides
If they don't measure by that
Tell me why do marketers sell luxurious items to them
Why don't they drive a corolla and live in 3 bedroom flat
Why do they build mansions
This guy you can argue askew
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=mikolo80 post=53811220][/quote] who mentioned bank account? You are even more unintelligent as I thought. I ha not been poor unlike you and so I hav not been desperate to get rich. Thats the issue... not everyone on NL is from your filthy background. Selling recharge card is m dignifying than "gold digging" if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.