Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Someone Pls Cheer Me Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Pls Cheer Me Up (1782 Views)

Short Love Stories To Cheer You Up. / How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
davidylan:

the truth may be the opposite . . . that many women know what they want and its not what they currently have.

+1
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
Magz wtf 3rd time.are u addicted to pain or what.u wasting time on one babe.that's messed up.take my advice pc guru gives the illest advice.word.also i think u shud learn some new habit u still play the guitars.u cud do sm jimi hendrix s.hit.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by C2H5OH(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
Cammoon be a man.
Babes plenty for ocean. You wan siddon there hyptertenshun yourself for one rasta wey no gree you.

You probably smoke weed. Light it up. Smoke away your pain. LOL
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by jane1: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
dont worry , just accupie your self with some thing you like dowing, or vist a friend find spirtule guied
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
Magz quit trippin get back to the game.also c5h20 is right u nid to smoke that s.hit. And get higher than the amount ibru stole.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by eyoniggar(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
Advise or no advise, cheer me up or dnt. MAGZ wud definitely be hearbroken for as long as time would later heal him.

All the posts here is part of his sorrowing journey. You fell in love with beauty, bro u ought to know what to do in order to handle such relationship. If a girl is beautiful to the core, you need to let her be under you, and act assive she is the one that actually asked u out. I am quite sure you are acting like a sissy over her, reason why you got dumped.

Eyonigger I know myself.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by THEAMAKA1: 1:31am On Dec 11, 2009
is it me, or does Magz look like a cute version of Timaya? shocked wink cool
*maybe its just the hair*
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 4:10am On Dec 11, 2009
Thank you everyone.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by oyinda3(f): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2009
oh Magz!!
how did you fall in love with her? didn't you know that she didn't love you back?

i really feel for you. you should try for a third time but learn from your mistakes first and correct them. don't fall for a girl who doesn't care about you. beaut and looks isn't everything since u can't have ur cake and eat it.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by sugarpp: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2009
u r probably idolising her,, get bak to ur old routine b4 meetin her n enjoy the freedom that comes wit bein single. If u dnt get bak on d scene n put ur emotions in check u mite forget ur own self worth
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2010
MAGZ, sorry n cheer up man! u r man!, tell u somtin u can get dat babe life. i aint tryin to sound arrogant bt da truth and u can do it. said u wana give a 3rd try?? i say go for it if u really do like her(seem u do else u wont be sulkin like a baby get u MAN!) and nt gaming cos i dont do games, ive been tru wat your going tru man and i did it so u can bt u gat to do somtin learn 4rm your mistakes. like 2 ask is she already a friend and  do u guys talk or r u at logger heads wats da state of your relationship wit her now dat wud help me give u some tips u cud use. must warn u may have get rid of some tins like dat jaja hair u got there som chick dont dig dat at all xpeciaily wen is not lukin neat bt som do so it a suggestion. ure not bad lukin so u stand a chance and if she is single u shudnt have problems xcept she seein som1 at d moment which will make it kinda difficult bt not impossible if d guy shes wit is a bore or somtn. i dont know u or her bt i know this no gurl dat cant be cracked no matter how tough shes plays ONLY if u do d rite things which u arent doing else u wont be singing sad dis love song, dont mean sucking up to her cos dat bores them just be nice wen u shud and dont beg her into liking u cos it dosent work dat way it a turn off and a show of weakness u can only do dat wen u know shes already fallen 4 u and just needs alittle push to say yes! just lighten up DONT take it too hard cos dat can make u a bore, always be confident, it attracts and works even for the ugliest of guys. cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Signs To Show He Definitely Loves You / Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love / Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.