Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers (2423 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / 7 Awkward Ways Nigerian Ladies Act After Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Aww!, i would have loved that, but unfortunately i base in PH.

K. Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:
see question

why shouldnt we be rude to strangers... Even a child is rude to stranger
so u are belittling yourself like a child??
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Yes oo!, you should be happy sef. grin
Na person Twinnie be this ooooo angry angry angry

Have you see Ellacute? Been long I got a share from her
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Leriebloom:
Lol. Op you just said a strange man grin why wouldn't she?
but the strange man is not harmful na...he just needs attention to express himself and not like he is committing a crime talking to a lady
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Na person Twinnie be this ooooo angry angry angry

Have you see Ellacute? Been long I got a share from her
She needs the space na, nairaland could be tiring.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by brandon180(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
1. Ladies tthat act rude to strangers are simply immatured, cos a polite smile and a little courtesy wont reduce d size of ur boobs.
2. It may be d guy's fault. Cos ur approach matters.

my question.
girls start d rude thingy, when a male stranger approaches them but guys aare not rude to female strangers.
y??
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
so u are belittling yourself like a child??

so i should behave like an adult so dat u will use me for money bah....

Ji si ke nwoke nsk.....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
She needs the space na, nairaland could be tiring.
I miss her shares tho cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

I miss her shares tho cheesy cheesy
She's one madam like and share have noticed too, barely comments. grin

Give her time, she'll resurface.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:
The answer is simple. So many fvvck boys give them attention. Just imagine guys ignoring a particular girl. You think she gonna be rude to a teenager guy? Even if she's an adult. .

I joined a friend to watch Bbn yesterday. The house mates were playing a confession game. Everyone was confessing who they like to bang.

There was this particular girl who no one liked to bang. U think that girl would be rude to you if you told her you want to bang her in 4 minutes time... And that u guys should leave the scene fast

If guys stop giving them attention... Dem go humble. Trust me

I love my signature joor
If boys too dey hail her say she is a queen she go begin form tushh babe.Call her Mrs tolotolo and see if she no go humble.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
optional1:

so i should behave like an adult so dat u will use me for money bah....

Ji si ke nwoke nsk.....
All those sugar daddies we una dey follow no be strangers?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love Machine:
All those sugar daddies we una dey follow no be strangers?

oga who be *una*

i follow you ni
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Leriebloom(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

but the strange man is not harmful na...he just needs attention to express himself and not like he is committing a crime talking to a lady

Okay o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For? / All You Need To Know About Mastrbation / 40 Days In Paradise.A Real Life Encounter And A Must Read For Everyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.