Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers (2535 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / 7 Awkward Ways Nigerian Ladies Act After Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

There were 4 guys and 4 girls I think.

3 of those girls got confessions from the 4 guys.... A particular girl... I think her name is bisola got 4 bang confessions... I think 1 called tboss got more than any of them girls... She got more than 4 bang confessions.... Most of the guys confessed that they would bang her more than twice. The poor girl was just there. No body wanted her even in thoughts. During their party, she was so Hot.. She was all over a guy in house... While the others were smooching... The girl she was dancing with didn't even let her kiss him...

Now tell me..

How would you feel if you were that Babe?

Would you put up your defenses after experiencing all these in one nite should a total stranger (maybe this happened in a bar for example) throws amorous advances at you?

Be very honest.....

I felt pity for her.... It had a forlorn look....

If I was there, I would have confessed wanting to bang her.. Even though it would be a lie
To sum this up you think Bisola at some point developed inferiority complex.

I don't know what goes on in her head, but if were her, i obviously have a life outside that house which includes a bf. Sex drives could always be controlled: depending on individual's self-control level.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Most girls are much more responsive when you call them as you would do to a dog, than when they are courteously addressed like "Hello, may I have your attention please?"
The kinda girls you roll with sha cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
To sum this up you think Bisola at some point developed inferiority complex.

I don't know what goes on in her head, but if were her, i obviously have a life outside that house which includes a bf. Sex drives could always be controlled: depending on individual's self-control level.

It wasn't bisola... I can't remember her name

Its obvious no guy has rejected you so it's easy for you to say... As I guy, if 1 lady of the many I toast rejects me.... I know how that feels... If no one accepts, that's terrible.

By the time 1 person rejects u... U would understand what that girl felt when none of the 4 guys noticed her... And shes pretty...

Women who marry very late in life... Do u think they had a choice of their husband....

They were getting less attention and so the random stranger who came became their husband.

Its d same feeling when nobody notices you...

Just pray that something like this should not happen to you. It's a terrible feeling for a girl
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

The kinda girls you roll with sha cheesy grin cheesy

Nope. On the contrary, the kind of girls like you... cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Nope. On the contrary, the kind of girls like you... cool
Girls like me shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
warrisdis
She's dumb dumb dumb
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Girls like me shocked

Yeah. The easiest way to get an attention of a girl like you is to call you as one would do to a dog.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

It wasn't bisola... I can't remember her name

Its obvious no guy has rejected you so it's easy for you to say... As I guy, if 1 lady of the many I toast rejects me.... I know how that feels... If no one accepts, that's terrible.

By the time 1 person rejects u... U would understand what that girl felt when none of the 4 guys noticed her... And shes pretty...

Women who marry very late in life... Do u think they had a choice of their husband....

They were getting less attention and so the random stranger who came became their husband.

Its d same feeling when nobody notices you...

Just pray that something like this should not happen to you. It's a terrible feeling for a girl
Speaking of which...women who marry late in life made their choices. And these preferred choices came late.

I haven't been in such situation, but if i was caught up in one, i would move on and not feel inferior, though! is likely to affect ones psychology.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Yeah. The easiest way to get an attention of a girl like you is to call you as one would do to a dog.
Too harsh.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Loooooool.

Op, how do I respond to this kinda person?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooooool.

I like your initial respond. Just maintain it that way... cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooooool.

This is heading somewhere. grin
Hope you know?.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Too harsh.

Look, she's even laughing her heart out. It is not harsh... she's enjoying it... smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
This is heading somewhere. grin
Hope you know?.
Sure I do but I'm bored na, lemme indulge him small. undecided

How are you Twinnie? kiss
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Look, she's even laughing her heart out. It is not harsh... she's enjoying it... smiley
You wouldn't know that from her use of "loools and laughing emoji".
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Speaking of which...women who marry late in life made their choices. And these preferred choices came late.

I haven't been in such situation, but if i was caught up in one, i would move on and not feel inferior, though! is likely to affect ones psychology.

You haven't been in such!!!

I could win a jackpot making a good guess.

That's y u are talking like this. Of course you would move on. But during the heat of rejection, you gonna hate yourself, ostracize yourself from crowd and lay on your bed. This is sickness inducing to some. I fear for you. You have never been rejected.. Most super confident persons suffered a great deal of rejection..

Whenever we can't find any known cause of weakness in a patient, we ask "what is on your mind?"

This trick almost always work...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Sure I do but I'm bored na, lemme indulge him small. undecided

How are you Twinnie? kiss
I am good, i think you two are having fun, i must have misunderstood things. grin

Why are you bored?.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

She knows why I'm laughing undecided

Benita27, next month is almost here oooo shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

As much as I do. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Splinz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
You wouldn't know that from her use of "loools and laughing emoji".

You lied.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
I am good, i think you two are having fun, i must have misunderstood things. grin

Why are you bored?.
Which yeye fun Twinnie angry angry

I'm bored because I'm broke sad cry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

You haven't been in such!!!

I could win a jackpot making a good guess.

That's y u are talking like this. Of course you would move on. But during the heat of rejection, you gonna hate yourself, ostracize yourself from crowd and lay on your bed. This is sickness inducing to some. I fear for you. You have never been rejected.. Most super confident persons suffered a great deal of rejection..

Whenever we can't find any known cause of weakness in a patient, we ask "what is on your mind?"

This trick almost always work...
What kind of rejection are we talking about here?. grin
I can't ask a guy i'm crushing on out, cos i wouldn't know if the feeling is mutual. So there won't be any form of rejection. grin

Heartbreak is another shade of rejection, it demoralise one...have had this one. And still moved on. grin

Have had my own share of the cake, but not the one you're referring to here.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Benita.27, next month is almost here oooo shocked
I know what's up next month. grin
Yours first, lets see how it goes, na song i go sing for you. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
I know what's up next month. grin
Yours first, lets see how it goes, na song i go sing for you. grin
Lmaoooooo

What are you high on swtz? shocked shocked

Song keh angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
What kind of rejection are we talking about here?. grin
I can't ask a guy i'm crushing on out, cos i wouldn't know if the feeling is mutual. So there won't be any form of rejection. grin

Heartbreak is another shade of rejection, it demoralise one...have had this one. And still moved on. grin

Have had my own share of the cake, but not the one you're referring to here.

So u fear rejection? grin

Yet you make so many guys taste that sour melon

I'm not saying you should accept all. A girl once rejected me and I didn't know.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Leriebloom(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol. Op you just said a strange man grin why wouldn't she?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
asodane:
Lol hope you are barefooted,

yes oh
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo

What are you high on swtz? shocked shocked

Song keh angry
Yes oo!, you should be happy sef. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

So u fear rejection? grin

Yet you make so many guys taste that sour melon

I'm not saying you should accept all. A girl once rejected me and I didn't know.
grin
Who no dey fear rejection?. grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by boiz2men(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Who no dey fear rejection?. grin

I couldn't tell if u stay in Lagos. Every Friday in ajah.. My guys and I refuel our energy at coolax in ajah.. It's a bar. They have a live band and stand up comedy only on Fridays. The place is fun galore... You should join us upper Friday (this Friday is for the boys only lol) . You gonna love it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

I couldn't tell if u stay in Lagos. Every Friday in ajah.. My guys and I refuel our energy at coolax in ajah.. It's a bar. They have a live band and stand up comedy only on Fridays. The place is fun galore... You should join us upper Friday (this Friday is for the boys only lol) . You gonna love it.

Aww!, i would have loved that, but unfortunately i base in PH.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Act Rude To Strangers by extremelygolden: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
No vex bros

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Say NO To Slavery / See How These Beautiful Ladies Dances In The City Braless Flaunting Their Breast / What's One Reason You Personally Might Go Soft During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.