Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (24604 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by torqque7(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Even Nigerian ladies pray when they want to marry Nigerian men,so you aren't out of context grin

The intensity of the prayer depends on which tribe she wants to marry from though,
if he is a
Yoruba man =She needs serious prayer
Hausa man =Very serious prayer.
IBO ma =Very very serious man.

But hope she is ready to share her man with many women,Nigerian men are polygamous in nature grin

LOL...shey you have started practicing your own prayers too?abi you no go marry Nigerian? cheesy
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LastProphet: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRSANITY:
Igbos are the people giving Nigeria a bad name world over, why can't the govt let them go to their baifra? angry

thank u for hitting the nail on the head for the plenty foools who couldn't figure this out. the reason Nigeria is hated outside are the ibos, period!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by nell4: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
LastProphet:

thank u for hitting the nail on the head for the plenty foools who couldn't figure this out. the reason Nigeria is hated outside are the ibos, period!
and the reason Nigeria is not backward are the ibos. if no be ibos , una no go smell industrialization and western lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by juman(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Profezzor:
Most countries think of the worst at the mention of Nigeria.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Berbierklaus(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Targaeryian:

Lmao U know u're funny yeah?
Yes ke.
I'm a standup comedian sef
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Berbierklaus(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
torqque7:

LOL...shey you have started practicing your own prayers too?abi you no go marry Nigerian? cheesy
I've been praying since I was a young geh sef
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nukualofa: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRSANITY:
Igbos are the people giving Nigeria a bad name world over, why can't the govt let them go to their baifra? angry
I know you are not up to 21 years old
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nukualofa: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
LastProphet:

Igbos are not the one doing 419 everywhere

Igbos are not the one that put Nigeria on terrorism list

You are still a kid self

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nukualofa: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
LastProphet:

Igbos are not the one doing 419 everywhere

Igbos are not the one that put Nigeria on terrorism list

You are still a kid self.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by akigbemaru: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pray for her!
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Teewhy2:
The babe chose the Nigerian because she knows in Africa, Nigerians balls better and know how to treat and spend for their ladies, they are the most resourceful and entrepreneurship mind people in Africa.
In few years time when this babe see the kind enjoyment her cousin dey enjoy she will be blaming her self not to marry a Nigerian.

If you have ever used eba to use drugs or you have used it to push down a bone on your throat, there is a meeting by 12:00 am. Click like to confirm your attendance

If you know how bad our reputation is abroad ehn? you would just keep quiet. I wish you would travel abroad first then you would know what i am talking about. Its as if our infamy has spread far and wide.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2017
LordAdam7:
Person go just siddon finish, no knw wetin to do, kon announce for Twitter say "Come and kill me."

Don't worry, we are coming.

Liberia wen supposed dey pay Nigeria gratuity until 3050 because of how we save their wretched don get mind dey throw shade at Nigerian men.

Even their Chief of Army Staff for 8 years was a Nigerian.

Chai. We don suffer.

-Lord

Bros, if you sabi the reputation of Nigerians abroad ehn, you go just keep quiet and respect yourself.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Oyind17:
Are we that bad

You probably have no idea.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2017
jejemanito:
What is Liberia?

If no be say the thing sound like Nigeria who for sabi them?

Bros, have you left our shores before? If you have then you wouldn't even say anything you go just gentle.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2017
MRSANITY:

Its not only them o. Don't kid yourself. Our people just seem to go abroad and mess our reputations at times. Its really sad.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2017
quiverfull:
It is not news that Nigeria has become a byword but I know God will turn things around for this nation and give us a new "name". Citizens of other countries like South Africa will queue to get our visa, it's only a question of time.

Amen.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 1:03am On Feb 20, 2017
LastProphet:

Its not only them o. Don't kid yourself. Our people just seem to go abroad and mess our reputations at times. Its really sad.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by kingzbeatz(m): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2017
this one is mad ,that's why she herself isn't married
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Arrant nonsense, is her nyash_ made of gold? She no day fuck_ before way them day behave like... what's the meaning of pray for ma cousin,shes getting married to a Nigerian? are we monsters?

We are even doing her good and she's mistaking it for something else. Who doesn't know with their Ebola they are very poverty striken?
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by xpool(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Even Nigerian ladies pray when they want to marry Nigerian men,so you aren't out of context grin

The intensity of the prayer depends on which tribe she wants to marry from though,
if he is a

But hope she is ready to share her man with many women,Nigerian men are polygamous in nature grin
You lied!

Ask the ladies...
Igbo man - She does not need prayers because they are the most caring and providing husbands, and they don`t marry more than one wives.
Yoruba man - They like dumping their wives, and they like polygamy
Hausa man - Don`t know much about their men, except that they have no regard for women and they must marry at least 4 wives.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by BizBayo: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2017
ajanma2:
oh Lord, what sin has Nigeria commited to deserve all this....I am tired of this country.
infact am am leaving this country to ondo state..

Bros no be only u o. I will leave this country and go to Ondo local government.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:

if he is a

angry
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LordAdam7: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
davidif:

Bros, if you sabi the reputation of Nigerians abroad ehn, you go just keep quiet and respect yourself.

So, because our reputation no make sense we go kon siddon dey take nonsense from people wen no better pass us?

Which kyn nonsense b dat?

Na so Italians dey do? Abi u no knw about the reputation of Chinese tourists, yet them full everywhere. Who send reputation.

People should be judged for who they are, not a rotten stereotype.

If you want to keep quiet and respect yourself, stay your lane. There are 180m Nigerians who refuse to be condemned because of the actions of a few. There are Nigerians working in Her Majesty's government, in the US government, in every of the top 10 tech coys in the US.

They didn't keep quiet and respect themselves, you're asking me to do same. This inferiority complex go kill u.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yes ke.

I'm a standup comedian sef

lol...

I'm not following anyone on NL but now I'm thinking of making an exception...
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by davidif: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
LordAdam7:

So, because our reputation no make sense we go kon siddon dey take nonsense from people wen no better pass us?

Which kyn nonsense b dat?

Na so Italians dey do? Abi u no knw about the reputation of Chinese tourists, yet them full everywhere. Who send reputation.

People should be judged for who they are, not a rotten stereotype.

If you want to keep quiet and respect yourself, stay your lane. There are 180m Nigerians who refuse to be condemned because of the actions of a few. There are Nigerians working in Her Majesty's government, in the US government, in every of the top 10 tech coys in the US.

They didn't keep quiet and respect themselves, you're asking me to do same. This inferiority complex go kill u.

-Lord

Bros, i am talking about the Nigerians in South Africa not the ones working "in her majesty's government and in the US government". I am talking about the ones who ruin our reputation abroad.

Imagine your community was overrun by foreigners who peddle drugs to your people and love-vendor your children out to prostitution and they have been doing this for years, would you not fight back to take back your community from these hoodlums?
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LordAdam7: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
davidif:

Bros, i am talking about the Nigerians in South Africa not the ones working "in her majesty's government and in the US government". I am talking about the ones who ruin our reputation abroad.

Imagine your community was overrun by foreigners who peddle drugs to your people and love-vendor your children out to prostitution and they have been doing this for years, would you not fight back to take back your community from these hoodlums?

Oga, SA is the most developed nation on our continent. They have a fully functional legal system. SA is governed by SA law. They are human beings not animals.

They should impress on their governments and police to find these criminals and arrest them. Do you think anyone in Nigeria gives a sh*t about the Nigerians arrested and hanged in Malaysia?

That is what civilized people do, they hold criminals up to their laws. If their police are unable to do what needs to be done, then how is that the fault of the innocent Nigerians that are often caught up in these xenophobic attacks? Or do you think the attacks target the criminals. They are criminals, they already have spies and associates in the community who'd give them info before any attack and they'll pause operations until the heat dies down.

After the attacks are done on innocent Nigerians (read the news, an innocent Nigerian pastor was attacked, his church members saved him), the criminals always come back and wax stronger.

Xenophobic attacks is not part of the South African penal code. It is a criminal act.

Black South Africans are ANIMALS. They see the perfect excuse in Nigerians. They should tell us what the Somalis, Malawians, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans did to them that make them also targets of xenophobic attacks. They are very lazy, stu*id f*ckers that seek to covet things that don't belong to them.

Xenophobic attacks did not start today. That you side with murderous lunatics looking for an excuse to eliminate foreigners in their land over innocent Nigerians and other nationals seeking to eke out a living shows how you reason.

I'm not saying there are no Nigerian criminals in SA. I'm saying SA should borrow a leaf from North American and European authorities on how to deal with criminals in their vicinity. Nigerian drug and prostitution rings in Europe are the most sophisticated out of Africa, yet you don't see Europeans torching Nigerian-owned houses and businesses. Their police make busts like this one on the BBC.

You can't keep killing innocent Nigerians and expect us to say because we have criminals then innocent Nigerians should be sacrificed. If na so, mk federal government just bomb the entire North because boko haram dey operate there. Reason with your brain!

Nigerians in the diaspora remit at least $30b to this country annually. They are more important to Nigeria than the Nigerian government. As far as I'm concerned, they are more important than those black xenophobic r*ts in SA.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Joe4real1988(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:

if he is a

4 dis ur coment ehh u nid serious beatin cry cry cry. Y w ud she nid very very serious prayer if she is marrying 4rm my tribe(igbo)
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nowenuse: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
MRSANITY:

This is very true, but a lot of yorubas and SS have joined them lately.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Crowny11(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Teewhy2:
The babe chose the Nigerian because she knows in Africa, Nigerians balls better and know how to treat and spend for their ladies, they are the most resourceful and entrepreneurship mind people in Africa.
In few years time when this babe see the kind enjoyment her cousin dey enjoy she will be blaming her self not to marry a Nigerian.

If you have ever used eba to use drugs or you have used it to push down a bone on your throat, there is a meeting by 12:00 am. Click like to confirm your attendance

you not funny..... you know that?
#ingiftyvoice#
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by torqque7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I've been praying since I was a young geh sef

Ha..are we that bad? cry
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by LeSudAfricaine: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordAdam7:

Oga, SA is the most developed nation on our continent. They have a fully functional legal system. SA is governed by SA law. They are human beings not animals.

They should impress on their governments and police to find these criminals and arrest them. Do you think anyone in Nigeria gives a sh*t about the Nigerians arrested and hanged in Malaysia?

That is what civilized people do, they hold criminals up to their laws. If their police are unable to do what needs to be done, then how is that the fault of the innocent Nigerians that are often caught up in these xenophobic attacks? Or do you think the attacks target the criminals. They are criminals, they already have spies and associates in the community who'd give them info before any attack and they'll pause operations until the heat dies down.

After the attacks are done on innocent Nigerians (read the news, an innocent Nigerian pastor was attacked, his church members saved him), the criminals always come back and wax stronger.

Xenophobic attacks is not part of the South African penal code. It is a criminal act.

Black South Africans are ANIMALS. They see the perfect excuse in Nigerians. They should tell us what the Somalis, Malawians, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans did to them that make them also targets of xenophobic attacks. They are very lazy, stu*id f*ckers that seek to covet things that don't belong to them.

Xenophobic attacks did not start today. That you side with murderous lunatics looking for an excuse to eliminate foreigners in their land over innocent Nigerians and other nationals seeking to eke out a living shows how you reason.

I'm not saying there are no Nigerian criminals in SA. I'm saying SA should borrow a leaf from North American and European authorities on how to deal with criminals in their vicinity. Nigerian drug and prostitution rings in Europe are the most sophisticated out of Africa, yet you don't see Europeans torching Nigerian-owned houses and businesses. Their police make busts like this one on the BBC.

You can't keep killing innocent Nigerians and expect us to say because we have criminals then innocent Nigerians should be sacrificed. If na so, mk federal government just bomb the entire North because boko haram dey operate there. Reason with your brain!

Nigerians in the diaspora remit at least $30b to this country annually. They are more important to Nigeria than the Nigerian government. As far as I'm concerned, they are more important than those black xenophobic r*ts in SA.

-Lord
if black sooth African are animals I shudder what I should Nigerians then, scrum of the earth, a peoples not wanted every corner of the globe, a people so backward they behead and dismember innocent people for money rituals, you burn witches like is going out of fashion, you pimpp innocent girls abroad, you traffic drugs, human beings etc, even Malaysia nd India is killing you people like flies . You are uncultured and uncouth you people fistfight in broad daylight in south Africa, you shht on walls etc, your countrymen even masquerade as another nationality abroad because they dont want to associate with that zoo called Nigeria, stupidd afonja ape

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.