Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian (24584 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by SuperBlack: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
I will start Fasting And Prayers tonight.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by jegz25(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
y should any citizen from other country trust us,when we r always busy castigating each other online

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by quiverfull(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
It is not news that Nigeria has become a byword but I know God will turn things around for this nation and give us a new "name". Citizens of other countries like South Africa will queue to get our visa, it's only a question of time.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Profezzor: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Most countries think of the worst at the mention of Nigeria. it is well

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by goslowgoslow(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
TeamSimple:
Maybe na yoruba demon
Or your mama demon

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by KayTash(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajanma2:
oh Lord, what sin has Nigeria commited to deserve all this....I am tired of this country.
infact am am leaving this country to ondo state..
lollz...na wich country for ondo you wan go?

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Luvdk(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
What's wrong with ds our fooolish men
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Yyeske(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make una no mind that slutty girl, given same opportunity, she go jump follow another Nigerian guy.

Who knows maybe she follow drag the guy with her cousin, she come dey vex because the guy pick her cousin.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by poshestmina(f): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's how our Nigeria brothers keep importing diseases ! Liberia of all places?Hian!

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Even Nigerian ladies pray when they want to marry Nigerian men,so you aren't out of context grin

The intensity of the prayer depends on which tribe she wants to marry from though,
if he is a
Yoruba man =She needs serious prayer
Hausa man =Very serious prayer.
IBO ma =Very very serious man.

But hope she is ready to share her man with many women,Nigerian men are polygamous in nature grin

Should be the other way around

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by delishpot: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hahaaha. She is jealous
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by hatchy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
See person wey supposed go for thanksgiving for marrying a Nigerian.
Is she just coming from the moon to know that Nigerians are like Americans to people in her country?

Anyway i believe she's seeking for cheap attention with the intention of attracting a Nigerian suitor.

Liberians...Barbarians.

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by theway83: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Go an meet T B Joshua.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by ayusco85(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRSANITY:
Igbos are the people giving Nigeria a bad name world over, why can't the govt let them go to their baifra? angry

Their desperation and get rich quick mentality caused it.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Don't blame them. I'm sorry to say but Nigerians are at the forefront when it comes to criminal activities
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Berbierklaus(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Should be the other way around
How
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by TeamSimple(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Or your mama demon
Na u get you MB
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by dyabman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajanma2:
oh Lord, what sin has Nigeria commited to deserve all this....I am tired of this country.

You dey go Ondo Local govt ? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by youngjoy(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by youngjoy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin this funny
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
HARDDON:
That is an upgrade on liberia men now!
Idea Lord Harddon ; I thought you disdained Marriage grin

Or have I thought wrong
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by lielbree: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Foreigners believe Nigerians are bad people. You can't blame them though, most Nigerian immigrants constitute nuisance in their host countries.

Yep! That's a fact! If I were a foreigner I won't want my relative marrying a Nigerian.
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by amazon14: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
MRSANITY:
Igbos are the people giving Nigeria a bad name world over, why can't the govt let them go to their baifra? angry

You know something? You havr just win an award!!!! the biggest fool of the year 2017
Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by basty: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajanma2:

Drug or Oshogbo weed effect. Oh sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by seangy4konji: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
I yam shut of wards...
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by musa7m(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Newshelm:
PHOTO: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian

Liberian Twitter user needs prayer for her cousin....because she is set to marry a Nigerian man..lol

What is wrong with marrying a Nigerian? She better go and take her drugs

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photo-liberian-asks-for-prayers-for-her.html

Liberia people don de get mnth to talk ....no problem
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Even Nigerian ladies pray when they want to marry Nigerian men,so you aren't out of context grin

The intensity of the prayer depends on which tribe she wants to marry from though,
if he is a
Yoruba man =She needs serious prayer
Hausa man =Very serious prayer.
IBO ma =Very very serious man.

But hope she is ready to share her man with many women,Nigerian men are polygamous in nature grin

Lmao
U know u're funny yeah?
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
jejemanito:
What is Liberia?

If no be say the thing sound like Nigeria who for sabi them?
lol
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by uptimidst(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Nigeria don CAST!!! Chaiii
ah swear
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by uptimidst(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Nigeria don CAST!!! Chaiii
i swear
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by HARDDON: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
SirWere:
Idea Lord Harddon ; I thought you disdained Marriage grin

Or have I thought wrong

How can i, a mere mortal, disdained an institution instituted by the almighty himself?

THe climax of his 7, restless, day's work? his master brew?

In the final analysis, we all need some1 to share the world with.

Long wrong have ur brain pranced in my ebbing ways grin
Re: Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian by goslowgoslow(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
TeamSimple:

Na u get you MB
Na u get your own too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Getting Into A Serious Relationship: Questions To Ask Yourself / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.