Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now (24604 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2022
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving though very stubborn and has an I don't care attitude. I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress.

But lately, all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it. I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff.

According to her, anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.

Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by LotaTee: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Maybe she's desperate for marriage and wants to tie you down with a baby.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by meobizy(f): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2022
If she’s not a wife then buy a chastity belt.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2022
LotaTee:
Maybe she's desperate for marriage and wants to tie you down with a baby.
I'm the wrong person for her if that's her plan

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Mophor: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving tho very stubborn and has an i don't care attitude, I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress, but lately all she talks about is having a baby,
You met her less than 4 months ago and you are already wanting to change her? What is wrong with you? undecided

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by donolatunji(m): 1:05am On Jan 13, 2022
She wants to get preggie so bad!
Please may I know her age?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Zee0007: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2022
You no like pikin but you like to dey shook pr**k.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You met her less than 4 months ago and you are already wanting to change her? What is wrong with you? undecided
So I will wait for years before shaping her into a woman I want her to be?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2022
donolatunji:
She wants to get preggie so bad!
Please may I know her age?
24, will be 25 this July

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Zee0007:
You no like pikin but you like to dey shook pr**k.
lmao no be say I no like pikin, na the way she dey go about am plus it's not in my 2022 plans

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
So I will wait for years before shaping her into a woman I want her to be?
Shape her into the woman you want? What in the world does that even mean? undecided

A woman is not a suit you tailor to fit you. You either accept her as you met her or you move on to find another that best fits you as-is. undecided

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 1:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Shape her into the woman you want? What in the world does that even mean? undecided

A woman is not a suit you tailor to fit you. You either accept her as you met her or you move on to find another that best fits you as-is. undecided
It means there are certain character traits she exhibits that I'm not comfortable with and rather than abandon her and move to the next available girl I'd rather work on her to change because those traits are changeable

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 13, 2022
OP...
First off...
You cant change anyone...
Forget the whole "work in progress" thingy, shes just putting it aside, it will definitely show with time...

And i know this her whole stubbornness thingy may seem cute now, but blimey once this "lovey-Behind" phase pass, you probably won't see it as such anymore...

She wants to get pregnant badly, then after she's pregnant what's next? How will the baby be taken care of? Does she have the capacity to take of that baby? Can she be a mother to the child(ren)?

Are you ready to be a father? Cause it seems to me like she's not considering your opinion in this matter ... And besides sef, you're not ready to settle down or be a father and you're sleeping with a desperate-wanna-be-mother without protection??

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

It means there are certain character traits she exhibits that I'm not comfortable with and rather than abandon her and move to the next available girl I'd rather work on her to change because those traits are changeable
And who told you that a woman is changeable? She is an adult like you so why do you believe you are meant to change her to suit your taste? undecided

You are instead supposed to both work together as a team not change each other. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 2:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
First off...
You cant change anyone...
Forget the whole "work in progress" thingy, shes just putting it aside, it will definitely show with time...

And i know this her whole stubbornness thingy may seem cute now, but blimey once this "lovey-Behind" phase pass, you probably won't see it as such anymore...

She wants to get pregnant badly, then after she's pregnant what's next? How will the baby be taken care of? Does she have the capacity to take of that baby? Can she be a mother to the child(ren)?

Are you ready to be a father? Cause it seems to me like she's not considering your opinion in this matter ... And besides sef, you're not ready to settle down or be a father and you're sleeping with a desperate-wanna-be-mother without protection??

That last part really hit me, you've spoken well, I guess I'm feeling trapped at the moment and my biggest concern is the fact that she doesn't care about my opinion on the issue, as for taking care of the child she's very hardworking and runs her own business and I'm aware of the savings she has, also she's not the demanding type, financially she's independent and hardly asks for money from me, I give her when I feel like and she doesn't complain, aside from the whole pregnancy issue she's cool. But at the same time you can't force or blackmail me into something as serious as having a baby

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

That last part really hit me, you've spoken well, I guess I'm feeling trapped at the moment and my biggest concern is the fact that she doesn't care about my opinion on the issue, as for taking care of the child she's very hardworking and runs her own business and I'm aware of the savings she has, also she's not the demanding type, financially she's independent and hardly asks for money from me, I give her when I feel like and she doesn't complain, aside from the whole pregnancy issue she's cool. But at the same time you can't force or blackmail me into something as serious as having a baby

Chief...
Taking care of a child takes more than just money o...
It requires time...
Patience...
Commitment...
Attention...
And ofcourse both parents.....

See eh...
A child wants to feel loved and wanted by BOTH parents... A child doesn't want to feel unwanted or feel like a mistake...

Since you say she's cool and all...
((Personally, I think 3months after meeting a person is too short a time to think of getting married, but that's just my opinion Sha))
Sit her down and tell her exactly why you can't have a baby...
Give her reasons...
And her response should be able to dictate your next course of action...

And besides sef...
Does she not consider your opinions when making a decision?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2022
very simple: you guys are not compatible yet you keep on having sex with her with no condom....for what exactly? til she gets pregnant and now tell you :I TOLD YOU BEFORE; I AM KEEPING IT!!!"

as difficult as it may be, you have to let her go...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by socialmediaman: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving tho very stubborn and has an i don't care attitude, I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress, but lately all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it, I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff, according to her anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.
Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please

By changing her, if you mean things like brushing her teeth in the morning before she goes to work, those are changes you can make. But if mean things like being less spontaneous and more strategic with planning and organizing, dwelling too much on the past, or being less sensitive with emotions, those are things you can't change, they're part of her personality, and everyone has a personality type. If you want to learn more about personality types check https://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new

It doesn't look like you both are on the same page on what you want in life. Be careful about the decisions and choices you make now, they have consequences

16 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Lee99: 2:29am On Jan 13, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief...
Taking care of a child takes more than just money o...
It requires time...
Patience...
Commitment...
Attention...
And ofcourse both parents.....

See eh...
A child wants to feel loved and wanted by BOTH parents... A child doesn't want to feel unwanted or feel like a mistake...

Since you say she's cool and all...
((Personally, I think 3months after meeting a person is too short a time to think of getting married, but that's just my opinion Sha))
Sit her down and tell her exactly why you can't have a baby...
Give her reasons...
And her response should be able to dictate your next course of action...

And besides sef...
Does she not consider your opinions when making a decision?
I guess the sitting her down and having a serious conversation has to be the best way and if she's still adamant then it'll probably be best to break things up, if a woman can't be considerate about my own views I don't think its worth being with such a person, my only fear now is that I hope she doesn't miss her period this month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by NotBeenPaid: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2022

Congratulations in advance. She's pregnant already.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by mmadu5(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:

I guess the sitting her down and having a serious conversation has to be the best way and if she's still adamant then it'll probably be best to break things up, if a woman can't be considerate about my own views I don't think its worth being with such a person, my only fear now is that I hope she doesn't miss her period this month

Raw sex ? Enjoyment guy

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by HarunaWest(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Lee99:
Hey Nlanders, I'll be as brief as possible. So I met my current gf mid October 2021, she's sweet and loving tho very stubborn and has an i don't care attitude, I'm trying to change her and she's a work in progress, but lately all she talks about is having a baby, she wants to be pregnant so bad, and I'm not ready for fatherhood or the challenges with it, I like her a lot but mehn I don't understand her again, she's hellbent on this pregnancy stuff, according to her anything that makes her take in she's gonna keep the baby whether I like it or not, when she saw her period last time it was a huge sigh of relief from my part, now I've nutted more times in her than I care to count and I hope they were blanks because I honestly don't want to deal with it, tho if it happens that way I'll have to man up and take charge of things, I only hope she gets her period soon then I can start using protection whenever we have sex, whether she likes it or not.
Bashing is allowed but try to make small sense please
You met a lady october and you are talking about pregnancy. Oga are you sure all is well

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Matheusmartin: 7:35am On Jan 13, 2022
hope everyone is seeing the way Op is gambling with his life.

you don't want to be a father yet, u dey nutt inside her with reckless abandon.

don't come back here and start telling us your gf is pregnant and u are contemplating abortion.

try and be reasonable now ooo

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by muheeb01(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Let her know you're not ready yet
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Sonnobax15(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2022
grin
It's just a matter of time bro...Just brace up for the biggest News that's about to hit you make you no go faint cheesy

13 Likes

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by donolatunji(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Lee99 post=109322020]
24, will be 25 this July[/quote*]

undecided undecided
Anyways if you aren't ready for fatherhood,stop sexing that girl you met in October 2021.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2022
But you dey shook raw,na agbo I wan sell jawee
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by YorubaKing: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
JAPA! angry
Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by obembet(f): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
You can never satisfy Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now by Highways: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Can I have her number?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. / Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.