Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156285 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
donvicky07:
Nice write up man...... really following the tale of MITCH & LARA.
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
Teaser4:
lol boss
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Teaser4(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated...
Ok bro. ffy powerful. I dey go service by May, i hope 2 meet my "lara" too

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Haryobame: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice write up ..William lara et al

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Teaser4:
Ok bro. ffy powerful. I dey go service by May, i hope 2 meet my "lara" too
Lol I hope you find her too bro...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Haryobame:
Nice write up ..William lara et al
Thanks bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the comments and encouragement guys I appreciate... Silent readers you guys are awesome lol...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Dude you have finished the whole African special in that mami oooo...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
oseka101:
Dude you have finished the whole African special in that mami oooo...
Lol I really like that brand of Guinness...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Deepur(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
To all prospective corps for 2017 batch A lets chat on whatsapp in preparation for our mobilisation https:///ePfZ8uwCV0
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by donvicky07(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can't wait to go serve too, May shud just cme on time.

PS: waiting for the next episode man. Reali enjoying it. Double thumbs up! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Haryobame: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oga wetin dey delay you na...abi na lara cause d delay ni...update us sharply joor

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice! next update please

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Haryobame:
Oga wetin dey delay you na...abi na lara cause d delay ni...update us sharply joor
sorry for the delay bro, had a lot to do today dats why, Wud update tonight...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Angelswt:
nice! next update please
would be updating in a beat dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emmerich09:
alright
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emmerich09:

I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2017
We were all drinking, talking, laughing nd having fun but I was noticing that from tym to tym damy is looking at me in a strange way that i cldnt figure out. So kizzo was sitted close to benita nd they were really getting along, while damy asked if she could go through my gallery in my phone so I handed the phone to her nd she was glued to it, I used the opportunity to halla at William Cuz u noticed he was feeling kinda left out. He started telling me about a very cute girl he met in his platoon and he was very excited talking about her but it seems his not the only guy gunning for her so it's gonna be kinda tite for him but u assured him it will work out. So i ordered for the last round and we continued from tym to tym damy will smile while holding my phone nd going through my pictures and if I try to look at the picture she would turn the phone away. Damy is a very pretty girl I must say, she's got the height, pretty sexy long legs, and a very attractive upper and lower body but Lara means a lot to me nd she's more beautiful, so as tym goes by we got thru nd we started heading out of the mami then we saw the girls off close to their hostel. While we were going damy was just so upclose and personal with me, but i felt maybe it's the alcohol working so I chilled, we got to where we were about to leave them nd she gave me a tite hug and said thanks hun u made my day and I was suprised. We left nd got to our hostel and the guyz won't let me rest o, kizzo and William started hailing me saying am a boss when it comes to issues like dat, they started telling the other guys of how I sleeklishly handled two pretty girls nd made them seat nd chilled with us. They followed suit nd I wasn't in the mood for their whining so I just hoped on my bed and slept off. A few hours later i was awoken by the bigle and it was tym for the annoying afternoon parade so I got up washed my face and we all headed out to the parade ground, we got to the parade ground nd we all went to our different platoons, i went to mine nd I saw Mark the guy dat likes his kush very well and we started talking nd he told me that they would be a football match between platoon 5 and 6 that evening. While we were talking I was scanning for lara but haven't seen her yet not until I saw the camp commandant walking to his car and guess who was walking behind him?

8 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Ugosample:

I'm waiting
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Angelswt:
nice! next update please
updated...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Haryobame:
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2017
donvicky07:
Can't wait to go serve too, May shud just cme on time.

PS: waiting for the next episode man. Reali enjoying it. Double thumbs up! cheesy
updated...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2017
nice!!!

Lara was walking behind the camp commandant... I guess...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lovely experience OP... love ur write-up

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Lovely experience OP... love ur write-up
Thanks brotherly...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Snap!!! I just discovered this thread. BEST DISCOVERY EVER. Following it bumper to fender now. We need updates quick quick.

PS: You write so well. More ink to your pen and more pens to your stationery.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
Snap!!! I just discovered this thread. BEST DISCOVERY EVER. Following it bumper to fender now. We need updates quick quick.

PS: You write so well. More ink to your pen and more pens to your stationery.
well said bro, thanks alot...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think i need to read this book titled "Five ways of killing a camp commandant" just for u man..,,WTF

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kylekent59: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am also one of the silent readers but I must comment. I just like ur gist about lara and d flexing part. It reminds me of lagos camp ipaja. Nice write up.
Plz update ooooo
And I also think kizito did that intentionally,he might be at an angle watching u pple.
Update!!!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kylekent59:
I am also one of the silent readers but I must comment. I just like ur gist about lara and d flexing part. It reminds me of lagos camp ipaja. Nice write up.
Plz update ooooo
And I also think kizito did that intentionally,he might be at an angle watching u pple.
Update!!!
Thanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.