Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (156269 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please when are we expecting the next update?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hope the phone never get problem again ?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ah. I sight my fellow PCMs Angelswt and sparkle4u. I greet una o.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dominicnuel(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
see how 2017 batch A pcm full here. guys dey really prepare also dey pick neccessary tips

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
sparkle4u:
Please when are we expecting the next update?
Tonight sparkle...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
queenasasili:
Lol no Queen..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
queenasasili:
Lol no Queen the phone is aiight...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by chukagodwin(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Am a Batch B stream 2 Corp member looking for a single room accommodation in Uguwangve warri south, or any other area close to Uguwangve. I'm also willing to become a roomate to any Corper that wants a roommate. Please whatsapp me with 07060993307 or call with 08187448461 thanks

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrletsgo:
I sight you too brother!grin I greet you ooo
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2017
mrletsgo:

Welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2017
When I saw her walking behind him i kept my gaze on them and i took a closer look, he opened the door to the car got in nd sat down. Then lara was close to him and they were talking nd I could see that she wasn't that comfortable standing there with the commandant but she just had to, soon he got out of the car nd he started walking around the field and she was just following him behind. I was very pissed off on seeing all this but I just had to chill till she got back and explain to me what was going on. So the match got to half time break nd d field was a bit rough nd rowdy, I was just feeling a bit uneasy and mark noticed nd asked what was up nd I told him am fine. Like more than half an hour later she showed up and was looking all tired and angry so I asked her wats up and she said the commandant called her to come see him earlier nd she didn't go, so he saw her dis afternoon and was punishing her by asking her to walk behind him everywhere he goes nd to be blocking the sun from him by spreading her hands. He also told her that she should be calling him every morning afternoon and evening just to greet him, on hearing this I wasn't happy at all but there was nothing I could do at the moment so I told her to thread carefully around him. So the second half of the game began and she said she was thirsty so we went to get two bottles of water, then while drinking i brought up the issue again nd said lara u know I care about you alot nd can't watch to see you get hurt, u know this man is a military man and he's probably married with kids and think about it different batch and stream of corp members come to this camp every year, do you want to be one of those girls he has gotten down with? She looked at me nd Said Mitch I don't like the fact that you are getting worried about this issue , dont worry he hasn't said anything about him liking me and if he does I know how to handle it K. Then I said okay just be careful nd avoid hanging out with him, the match was over nd plantoon 5 won so I told lara that we should go chill at the mami but she said she has some things to do in the hostel that she won't be able to make it right now, then I said Ok let's make it work in the evening by 7 and she agreed. I saw her off to her hostel we hugged and she went inside, i was about picking up my phone to call kizzo so I could hook up with them bt before dat my phone was already ringing nd it was William calling, I picked nd it was kizzo's voice and he said guy Hw far na where you dey? Nd before I could answer he said guy leave wherever you dey oya dey show mami quick quick and before i could ask wats up he hung up the phone, I called back but he did not pick so I thought he's having some cash trouble at the mami so I quickly ran to the hostel opened my box nd took some cash and dashed down to the mami all sweating. When i got there guess what or who I saw him with?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by donvicky07(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
who bro?

u could be a scriptwriter oo... u r so talented.
all episodes full of suspense.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
donvicky07:
who bro?

u could be a scriptwriter oo... u r so talented.
all episodes full of suspense.
i appreciate your words of encouragement thanks bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kingdeza(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2017
nice story bro really interesting

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Damy and Benita

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
kingdeza:
nice story bro really interesting
Thanks bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
sparkle4u:
Damy and Benita
shhhhhhh no spoilers.....

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Teaser4(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Me following here, i knw how it feels,d soldier man with lara. i hate being in situations like that,it sucks cos persin go feel powerless

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=oseka101 post=54935310] shhhhhhh no spoilers.....[/quote
Oya tell me who you think
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=sparkle4u post=54939682][/quote] it was lara she teleported from her hostel down to mami... grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:
it was lara she teleported from her hostel down to mami... grin
Lol that got me laughing hard...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Edox4(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
space booked, enticing story Batch A here I come fire down bro

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2017
So I got to the mami and located them in our favorite spot chilling out with damy and benita and I was like WTF, immediately I saw dis I was like damn so na because of dis girls kizzo make me dey run nd sweat like fool. Damy was already smiling at me as if am her boyfriend, I said hello to the girls and told kizzo I wanted to have a word with him outside. We got outside and he said guy wetin happen wey you dey sweat like Dis now and I said no be the high tension wey you put me nai make me dey run come here, i think Say you don drink more than your pocket na, i nor no say na because of this girls you dey ginger me like dat for phone oboy no try am next tym oh wat if something happen to me on my way hia. Then he said guy no vex naw na dat other one benita oh she just dey feel my parole anyhow na she says make we hang out and she dey with her friend damy ur damy naw me which my damy u know say na lara my mind dey. Guy I know but no put all ur mind for lara naw, damy make brain Guy and benita tell me say damy tell am say she like you that you are a fun guy to be with. So dats all she sees me as abi a fun guy to be with, Ok naw she go see the fun in me wella oya let's go inside. We went inside nd she has an empty seat close to her telling me to come join her so I did nd we got talking nd she started telling me about herself and all dat she does, how she started modeling nd some advertising jobs she has done, in my mind I was like madam me no ask you all dis one Nah. She's kept on going and going mehn some girls can talk ohh, before I know she entered me and started asking about where am from, my family background and all dat and i was like if ur pastor tell u say u go find a potential husband material in camp it's diffinately not me. Kizzo nd Benny are just like two newly weds body just dey sweat them nd I was wishing lara could be here right now with me, then William on the other hand was alone just drinking more than any of us Cuz he's got no girl with him, nd I felt for him nd promised to get that girl in his platoon dat has being bursting his head the way lara has being bursting mine on a regular. Back to damy I told her wat I felt she should know nd she chilled for a while as if she wanted to say something but couldn't say it nd needed me to insist she says it but I didn't push I just chilled den kizzo ordered for more drinks. One thing have noticed about girls is that they see and watch us guyz more than we think, we might be thinking this girl is very pretty and all but in her case she also has one or two guyz that she's crushing on and she's just hoping that they would walk up to her sometime nd just have a conversation, in the case of damy u remembered I said she is very pretty nd have been seeing her around but we don't talk, I didn't know it has been vice-versa lol she has also been seeing me nd been looking for a chance for us to meet so luckily for us we met I saw her at the bar with her friend dat day nd did wat a man should do lol. So she kept her eyes on me for a few seconds and all of the sudden she blurted out nd said are you two dating? Nd I was confused at first nd I was like dating who? How do you mean nd she said that Lara girl have been seeing you with up and down, in the parade ground, mami, under the tree, close to her hostel and so on. And I was shocked to hear all dis coming from her, and I was like damn do you know her, and how come you know all the places we chill at? Have you been watching us? How do you even know her name? She smiled nd said why are you so surprised? So you don't tink dat one of the finest guyz on camp chilling with a fine girl and you guys won't be noticed, when she said one of the finest guyz I wanted to blush nd feel myself but I controlled it nd said so damy u have known me for a while now? And she said you have no idea, lemme brief you...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Harrypotter13(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2017
bro I must say this u r a very good writer.... keep on doing this....God gat ur back.....but bros abeg finish dis story Asap...Biko naw the suspense too much!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Dammy typical Yoruba girl......amebo by default,,,,

7 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Harrypotter13:
bro I must say this u r a very good writer.... keep on doing this....God gat ur back.....but bros abeg finish dis story Asap...Biko naw the suspense too much!!!!
Thanks Harry for your kind words of encouragement, God has got ur back also... Lol d story is just half way thru so enjoy...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
oseka101:
Dammy typical Yoruba girl......amebo by default,,,,
Lol my guy asin ehn...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kingdeza(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
na d suspends d make d story sweet ooo.....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Drummerboy15(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
This OP is a good writer oooo, see as e wan use suspense kill me. Ride on OP me sef dey enter camp very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
I guess right sha. Keep updating o. I love your writing skills it makes me visualize all the scene in the camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kingdeza(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
sparkle4u:
I guess right sha. Keep updating o. I love your writing skills it makes me visualize all the scene in the camp.
seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.