Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (888635 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Matte2016: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Eraytee

did u receive any message from IRCC as regards misrepresentation prior to the refusal? just order for your gcms note and i hope this your misrepresentation does not attracts ban.

I didnt recieve any email throughout the whole 11 month.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2017
thanks alot for ur quick responses sir...

Do you have any idea of any scholarship for the international undergraduate students there??

if so, can you apply for it here in nigeria??

what are the visa aquirement processes too?? so that i can start gathering my docs...

oluwaCanny:

http://emakgaga..com/2014/07/list-of-affordable-universities-and.html

check the link above for the list of some cheap schools. Also, check on each school's website and do a comparative analysis of the fees for ur intended programme.

goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi NL

Please I need someone to help read through my Letter of Explanation.

Gurus in the House please help me embarassed cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
thanks chei! It is high o
chimah3:

360...last week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Matte2016:
Eraytee

did u receive any message from IRCC as regards misrepresentation prior to the refusal? just order for your gcms note and i hope this your misrepresentation does not attracts ban.

I didnt recieve any email throughout the whole 11 month.

So sorry abt dat bro, wat document did ur agent provide for u ( did he/she provide anytin like SOA for u), secondly since u used an agent, I'm sure ur agent was contacted regarding dis misrepresentation stuf, Order ur GCMS file to see if dere was a ban place on ur application. hope 4 away out bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Austinpee4: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
tobyharwe:
Please guys, is notarizing ones' sponsorships declarations n ccertificate super important considering your parents are the sponsors? N Does anyone know of any notary public office in abuja? This is urgent! pls.
It is not. They can write and sign a letter of sponsorship and possibly an affidavit of sponsorship in addition.

There are lots of notary public offices from Wuse 2 ,Asokoro, Apo, Central area to Garki etc. Do well to search for law firms and solicitors addresses closest to you through google.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Matte2016: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2017
nelly28
Thanks boss, i will request for the gcms note. Yes with the SOA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
@Austinpee4, @Eraytee, @yemdogg @Folaroyal, @wealth360 please can you guys help me go through my sop.
I'd appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by nelly28: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Matte2016:
nelly28

Bro d SOA was link to dem and u filled in ur applications dat u didn't use an agent, but ur SOA was link to ur agent, who is dere regular customer. it is wel order for d GCMS file and pray, I still believe in God Grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Matte2016: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
@Austinpee4

Bro, cant access my email right now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Matte2016: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
nelly28
Tnx baba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SUMMER & FALL 2017)
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
2. Sundaydammy submission 13th oct, 2016 paper PGD mohawk college,
3. Ayos16, Submitted 22nd Dec,2016, Upfront Medical.
4. Atrapon January 9th,M.ed MUN, online route.
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
6.Vinci500 January 18th, Msc. Uof BritColumbia, Online Route.
7. Tuzinde, February 1st, MEng Carleton university, paper route.
8. Deckonne February 3rd, PGD Lambton, Upfront Medical. APPROVED 23rd February
9. VVVVVV February 18th,UDalhoiuse, Online Route, Upfront Medicals.
10. Yemdogg, February 21, MA, CMU, Paper Route.
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Medical mail 24th March.
12. Proxy, March 11, PGC Georgian College, Online Route.
13. Akanmu2013, 14th march,online PGD Seneca college
14. Osemigho, March 14, MA, UofCalgary, Upfront Medical passed.
15. Maxicon, March 14, PGD UWinnipeg, Upfront Medical, Paper route
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route.
17. Kprake9, March 29, Pilot training, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
18. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
19. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
20. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
21. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04/2017.
22. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
23. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

when you submit your TRV Application kindly update the house on your timeline.

It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Markab:
Good Morning my people. My wife was initially admitted for MESc at University of Western Ontario but the supervisor wanted her to start in January 2017, meanwhile she applied for Fall 2017. The admission letter came out in december for January 2017 but we appealed to the supervisor to defer her till May 2017. He agreed and issued another letter and she used that to apply for TRV on Jan 12th, 2017 with upfront medicals. School is resuming May 8 and still haven't heard from CIC.

Is it Ok to request for another deferral though I once heard schools do not approve deferral twice(Dunno how true). Please kindly advice on the best option (wait or request for deferral bearing in mind that its a full funding and we hope the man doesn't change the mind)?

Thank you
Did you link the application online?

Has your medical been updated?

Just be hopeful and prayerful. 8th of may is about 2wks. It will work out well.

Just begin to make a list of the necessary things she will take along. The list will help you not to forget anything, if the Visa come too close to resumption date. You don't have to buy them, just make an exhaustive list of things to take along.

Wish us well. It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Markab: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2017
It was linked online and medical is updated. We are still waiting
Osemigho:

Did you link the application online?

Has your medical been updated?

Just be hopeful and prayerful. 8th of may is about 2wks. It will work out well.

Just begin to make a list of the necessary things she will take along. The list will help you not to forget anything, if the Visa come too close to resumption date. You don't have to buy them, just make an exhaustive list of things to take along.

Wish us well. It will end with praises.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Markab: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Thanks AustinePee4, we will wait as advised.

Respect!!!
Austinpee4:

I think and feel you should wait till maybe after 8th of May before you contact the school again. Some schools allow international students to resume few days to a week after resumption.

Concerning the deferral, yes some schools don't defer admission more than twice but should there be a genuine and a very good reason to defer again, they will. They probably may ask you to pay the application fee again but your admission will still be offered to you.

In any case, after resumption of the program and nothing yet from CIC, you/wife can commence the process of deferral again citing the delay in procesing of the study permit.It surely will defer it again but may be at a cost.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by blazeO07: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
omojehovah:

I'm thinking you might have to explain to the VO, the connection between petroleum and mechanical engineering. To the best of my knowledge, I know there is no how you'll study pet engr without offering some mechanical engineering courses, you could use that as a point in trying to show connection between the two courses. Also, I know in oil fields there are mechanical engineers on site, who carry preventive and corrective maintenance on moving parts. Hence, you could explain how these engineering sectors complement one another, and you having gained knowledge on pet engr wish to explore mechanical engr in order to have an integrated knowledge. As regards your work experience, working as an admin personnel and customer service agent must have afforded you the opportunity of learning how to deal with different ppl irrespective of individual differences, this advantage could as well help you to be good team player. As far as I know in Oil and gas industries, you don't work in isolation, you work in teams and also during masters you will have group assignments and projects, this soft skill that you have acquired will help you a lot. I hope get what I'm trying to say. I feel you shouldn't give up, all you need is to find a rythmic connection. My thoughts though.

Shalom!

Wow thanks bro you just gave Me a whole new perspective and a huge dose of positivity, jus Wat I needed. Thank you so much, will tailor my statement along those lines

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Darrelah: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
wealth360:
1. Abiodunne October 5th, PGD, Conestoga. Paper route Medical Mail 14th february
5. Ayoola03, 12th Jan, MESc UofWestern Ontario, paper route, Upfront Medical (passed).
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Medical mail 24th March.APPROVED
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route
18. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical.
19. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical
20. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, restrategise, and reapply.

@OSEMIGHO am just helping ooooo. I know this is your field sir....Lol

Darrelah Msc systems engineering April 3rd , online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Has anyone applied successfully using a conditional letter of admission?

Thank you for the replies to this post. I will try and get the documents to the university next week max or I'll use the conditional letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
wealth360:

@OSEMIGHO am just helping ooooo. I know this is your field sir....Lol

Lol. Kudos!

Ensure it is the last list that you update next time.

Soon, I may be going for few weeks break.

It will end with praises. cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Osemigho: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Darrelah:

Darrelah Msc systems engineering April 3rd , online route

Please follow the format specified.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by 2baga(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesoj:
***IMPORTANT LINKS***

HINTS ON SECURING MSc ADMISSIONS IN CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES

COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

TIPS ON WRITING AN SOP FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR BEFORE SUBMITTING A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT Thanks @yemdogg

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

IS IT HARDER OR EASIER TO GET A TRV WITH PGC/PGD ADMISSION VS. MASTERS?

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

TRAVELLING TIPS #1
TRAVELLING TIPS #2

LIFE IN CANADA Tips
***UPDATED***

wow thanks for the top-class info
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Markab:
Good Morning my people. My wife was initially admitted for MESc at University of Western Ontario but the supervisor wanted her to start in January 2017, meanwhile she applied for Fall 2017. The admission letter came out in december for January 2017 but we appealed to the supervisor to defer her till May 2017. He agreed and issued another letter and she used that to apply for TRV on Jan 12th, 2017 with upfront medicals. School is resuming May 8 and still haven't heard from CIC.

Is it Ok to request for another deferral though I once heard schools do not approve deferral twice(Dunno how true). Please kindly advice on the best option (wait or request for deferral bearing in mind that its a full funding and we hope the man doesn't change the mind)?

Thank you
the only thing u can do now is contact the school and inform them how far u have gone with ur trv and they will advice u accordingly. u can't contact cic now cos ur application is still within the processing period. mail the school and inform them and hear what they have to say
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Matte2016:
thank you bro, i used an agent tho. quote author=Austinpee4 post=55895566]
It is what it is brother. You are still inadmissible to canada for mis-representation. You apparently were banned previously and the period hasn't elapsed. So you have to wait for 2 years more before you can aply to canada.
AGENTS AGAIN!!! I Always tell warn people about the use of an agent and even if u must use them u must follow up everything and cross-check everything to detail before submitting . well I feel the agent must have kept something very important away from cic. have u ever been denied visa before? Cos that might be the issue here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by mcobex: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Matte2016:
nelly28
have u been denied visa before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by omojehovah(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
blazeO07:

Wow thanks bro you just gave Me a whole new perspective and a huge dose of positivity, jus Wat I needed. Thank you so much, will tailor my statement along those lines

Anytime boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by omojehovah(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Markab:

Thank you

She is not the only one in this o. My case is even funny, my supervisor expects me to resume on May 1st, and my medicals has not even been updated yet. But I've come to know that it is of faith that it might be by grace. I believe it will all end praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
nairalandnewbie:
@Austinpee4, @Eraytee, @yemdogg @Folaroyal, @wealth360 please can you guys help me go through my sop.
I'd appreciate it

PM me and send it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Moley22(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'll like to inquire...Lets say total tuition is 12kCAD...and the tution deposit to accept offer and register courses is 1kCAD...is this 1kCAD gon be included in the total tution or I'm just dashing the university 1kCAD because they gave me admission...its and ijebu blood speaking ...Someone pls help respond...Thanks in adv
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Osemigho:
11. Piethewitch, March 8th, ....Durham College, Paper route, Medical mail 24th March.
16. Canadian nurse, March 28,university of Manitoba, paper route.
18. bdcity2, march 30, PGD, NSCC, paper route
19. aliACCA, March 31, MA, UoM, Paper Route, Upfront Medical Passed.
20. Ozzy 2, April 3rd, LLM, York University, Paper Route, Upfront Medical passed.
21. Maziude, April 17th, phd, uottawa,onliine route, Medical mail on 24/04/2017.
22. Kranjar, April 18, MA, UNB, paper route, upfront medical.
23. Ope100, April 19th, College Diploma, Holland College, Online route.

Congrats to those approved, the delayed should repackage, re-strategies, and reapply.

@Osemigho why do you always omit to put APPROVED on @piethewitch history?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by adiukuonyebuchi: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
please how much is Visa fee, i want to submit through VFS OFFICE ABUJA, Hope no problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (505)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.