Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter (45877 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Pre -wedding Picture Of A Barrister And Her Bae A Medical Student. / She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by ovaRAYted(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
ItzChizzyBaby1:

No be small Rock of ages oooo, lolsssssss shocked shocked

smiley
Re: See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter by Origin(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
She is your rock etc.......... Yet you did not marry her and you're claiming her on social media( trying to destroy her prospect.) angry

The gal was just dropping seriously obvious hints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.