Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Size Doesn't Matter!. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Doesn't Matter!. (14022 Views)

Age Doesn't Matter Is A Scam(Nigeria Context) / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When Love Is Truely Blind,size Doesn't Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy

seen!
Good for you. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Maxi112: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Good for you. grin
undecided not me, to the #teamsmalldick grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by ghowkay(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Hello!. grin
Hello.. Mehn this your story na die..lol.. are you in Lagos?
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by BlaQWolf: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I will try my best. Is that necessary?. grin

Yea...I would love to know..how do we do it?
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
ghowkay:

Hello.. Mehn this your story na die..lol.. are you in Lagos?
No.
BlaQWolf:

Yea...I would love to know..how do we do it?
Mention me on a dead thread with the question. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by TrapHedges(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol how didnt i read this story since.. I like it tho.. Kimbra youre my nigga! wink
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol how didnt i read this story since.. I like it tho.. Kimbra youre my nigga! wink
Lol, thanks. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by alobright17(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Happy Weekend guys!, so yesterday I came across a thread where romancelanders were discussing about "Big" and "small" dick size. Some ladies said "the bigger the better" well, I used to be of the same opinion that the "bigger" the better up on till I met a guy with a size I can't describe.

I had a job I was to deliver within two weeks, so the place I often visit was an industrial zone, usually at 12 staffs are out to have lunch. This guy was very tall with broad shoulders like he did his gyms perfectly, just so you all know what he looked liked: he is a perfect replica of John Dumelo in body building.

We would always walk pass each other and to be frank I was crushing on him but just won't let a Nigerian guy know, eventually he approached me, we talked and exchanged contacts, fast forward to a week later he asked me out but I didn't say "yes" immediately, I did a week after and we started dating.

His job was demanding, we would only meet during his leisure time at work cos he works from Monday to Sunday. Two months down the line, we've not had sex and we loved each other, I always know when a guy is in love with me. He called me one day and as we were talking he said my voice gave him an erection. grin As someone I would love to do anything with we agreed to have sex the next day. The night before: sleep left me, I was anticipating at what the sex would look like.

I know since your Ex dumped your sorry ass for sleeping with his younger brother 2 years ago, Konji has thought you a bitter lesson,that's why you end up celebrating sexx for the first time in 2 years.don't the ogbanje spirit that usually push you to Bleep your guys brothers,friends or fathers will soon enter your body again and cause the usual damage.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
alobright17:

I know since your Ex dumped your sorry ass for sleeping with his younger brother 2 years ago, Konji has thought you a bitter lesson,that's why you end up celebrating sexx for the first time in 2 years.don't the ogbanje spirit that usually push you to Bleep your guys brothers,friends or fathers will soon enter your body again and cause the usual damage.
All you just wrote is a figment of your imagination...I would dump any guy's ass if I feel tired of their presence in my life than cheat. The person you keep referring to happened to be my ex fiancé not a mere boyfriend, now tell me which sane girl would do that to a man they loved?.

Stop using dumb lines in a bid to clap back. This is my last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by alobright17(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
All you just wrote is a figment of your imagination...I would dumb any guy's ass if I feel tired of their presence in my life than cheat. The person you keep referring to happened to be my ex fiancé not a mere boyfriend, now tell me which sane girl would do that to a man they loved?.

Stop using dumb lines in a bid to clap back. This is my last reply to you.
which finance? France not only finance,so because he's your France that gave you the bleeping rights to sleep with his brother? you dumped him and still make a thread about how he has not called you since you traveled the far distance to visit him? Madam keep lying ok
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
alobright17:
which finance? France not only finance, so because he's your finance that gave you the bleeping rights to sleep with his brother? you dumped him and still make a thread about how he has not called you since you traveled the far distance to visit him? Madam keep lying ok
You see... grin

I said No to you cause I noticed you're dumb and haven't had any form of education...I needed someone who I would learn from.
Secondly, you looked dirty and too ugly to be my spec.

Move on and stop disturbing me, I mustn't say it all on nl.

Lastly, I said "Fiancé" not "Finance". You dim-wit!. grin

2 Likes

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol how did it end
Bumba1 u too like film wink
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You see... grin

I said No to you cause I noticed you're dumb and haven't had any form of education...I needed someone who I would learn from.

savagefinder where at thou grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu:

savagefinder where at thou grin grin grin grin grin
The silly man abi lad won't take "No!" for an answer.

Just imagine how he follows me around with trash. grin

1 Like

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
The silly man abi lad won't take "No!" for an answer.

Just imagine how he follows me around with trash. grin
abeg just take it easy on him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu, I be want ignore am, but he keeps doing this same thing. Matured minds move on but this one won't stop mentioning me with same trash just to discredit me. If I were as cheap as he thought I would have date him. He won't ask himself questions. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
lefulefu, I be want ignore am, but he keeps doing this same thing. Matured minds move on but this one won't stop mentioning me with same trash just to discredit me. If I were as cheap as he thought I would have date him. He won't ask himself questions. grin
the guy wants u grin...that story u wrote obviously turned him on...u knowhow some of we guys behave grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu:

the guy wants u grin...that story u wrote obviously turned him on...u knowhow some of we guys behave grin
He's stupid!. Dude no be my type sha!. grin

1 Like

Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:

Who come be your type? grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dextology:

Who come be your type? grin
Lol, how are you?. grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, how are you?. grin

I am good dear, how's the weekend over there? cool
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dextology:

I am good dear, how's the weekend over there? cool
Very well so far. Hope all went well today?.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
abeg no let am hear grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Very well so far. Hope all went well today?.

Went well but very sober. Miss my best friend, today makes it 2 years he left us.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by alobright17(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You see... grin

ayam all you can think of it doesn't stop the fact that your France Abi fiance caught you pant down with his brother deal with that.......wait oooo so you rejected my sexx advance like seriously even when am not in the same naija with you ? Had it been you accepted na for air I go dey Bleep Abi the same u that created thread crying how he dumped you for sleeping with his brother?intelligent mugu keep confusing yourself ..how do I even got your number?
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dextology:

Went well but very sober. Miss my best friend, today makes it 2 years he left us.
Sorry about that. I sent a mail.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by sonmvayina(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
charliboy654:

So how is it possible to make a girl cum with just finger.

PM me ur number i will send you a video on whats app.....if you are interested....
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
But all vaginas ate the same size...
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Not again.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by DukeNija(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
alobright17:
ayam all you can think of it doesn't stop the fact that your France Abi fiance caught you pant down with his brother deal with that.......wait oooo so you rejected my sexx advance like seriously even when am not in the same naija with you ? Had it been you accepted na for air I go dey Bleep Abi the same u that created thread crying how he dumped you for sleeping with his brother?intelligent mugu keep confusing yourself ..how do I even got your number?

Dude you keep saying she slept with her ex fiancés brother. You seem to know more than you are telling. Either you give us evidence or let her be.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter!. by alobright17(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2017
DukeNija:

Dude you keep saying she slept with her ex fiancés brother. You seem to know more than you are telling. Either you give us evidence or let her be.
If not? maybe you're blind when she created the thread 2016,apart from that I owe you no evidence.apart from that I will say it time and over again and you can only rant about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PIC: When Your Side Guy Insists You Use His Picture As Your DP / Do Ugly Girls Have Any Purpose In Life, Why Were Dey Made? / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.