Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy (34065 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by smartleo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even the West have noticed the renewed energy in Governance ...I will always maintain that Buhari alone is an economic anachrone whose appearance alone can trigger a negative economic tsunami..I would advise the British be careful as he stays there because his presence there alone can affect the strength of the British Pound sterling
See truth presented in comic form.

2 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by gbegemaster(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ioannes:
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is performing very well as ag. President, no doubt and we are all happy and hopeful.

Yet we need to accord the President his due respect and commendations too.

He allowed his V.P to shine. He handed over power to his vice to act in his stead, probably knowing that there was the possibility he might outshine him.

For those not too young, i'd like you to remember what happened during Yar'Adua's time

Love or hate Bubu, his intentions for this country are sincere. He is a good man no doubt. May God give him good health.
You can't compare Yar'Adua's time to now. There's a greater awareness and that is what put a stop that nonsense that was about to repeat itself. All the protests, rumors and political tumult resulted in Osibanjo gradually taking charge. He was handed over to but kept on a leash. Now that Buhari isn't coming back soon, the leash is loosening.

So no, Buhari gets no respect from me.

3 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by emi14: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Osibanjo yemi a lawyer. A christian and pastor. The fear of God rain's in him. Dialogue is his disciples. A south westerner center of administration. An academic who reads and understand both domestic and international monetary policies. Obviously there is no comparison between him and Buhari.
Naira is restored and peace in niger delta and Nigeria at large is imminent.
With patriotism and sound mind..let professor Yemi continue.
Am not south westerner, am Nigerian for now.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by gbegemaster(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even the West have noticed the renewed energy in Governance ...I will always maintain that Buhari alone is an economic anachrone whose appearance alone can trigger a negative economic tsunami..I would advise the British be careful as he stays there because his presence there alone can affect the strength of the British Pound sterling
You are my guy for life. Anybody when find your trouble just call me inside the matter. I go buy the fight for free.

4 Likes

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by KingGBsky(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
emi14:
Osibanjo yemi a lawyer. A christian and pastor. The fear of God rain's in him. Dialogue is his disciples. A south westerner center of administration. An academic who reads and understand both domestic and international monetary policies. Obviously there is no comparison between him and Buhari.
Naira is restored and peace in niger delta and Nigeria at large is imminent.
With patriotism and sound mind..let professor Yemi continue.
Am not south westerner, am Nigerian for now.

God bless you right there. You are much so spot on
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Bowwow11(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=keryj post=54056230][/quote] gud answer
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by emi14: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
smartleo:

Comedy is actually form of communication and journalism.
Prof. Have gone to work unlike this white Fulani without vision. Whose mindset is clouded with hatred and revenge.

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Bowwow11(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
smartleo:
i concur

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Krisddon: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
The President is resting, haters keep hating. Rest In Peace Mr. President... Osi baba wehdonsir! grin grin grin
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by KingGBsky(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Krisddon:
The President is resting, haters keep hating. Rest In Peace Mr. President... Osi baba wehdonsir! grin grin grin

Resting?
Should I pray for you to rest like buhari for more than 1 month?
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
ChappyChase:
If I be Buhari I go just jejely resign. Haba the casting don too much now! What I can't do in two years my deputy which one of my midget friend labeled "mare commissioner" did it in less than a month and you sey make I no die of heart attack

Wailer sorry you can go weep inside your room as we are not taking your likes serious anymore, Buhari did what the constitution ask him to do and nothing Osinbajo can do without his consent...
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by fexyrich(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2017
ajepako:
In all fairness to this government...

Professor is performing better...

Perhaps he has a dose of GOODLUCK but he seems to have a grasp of governance.

At least for the first time since this government took over.....

We have been enjoying more than 12 hours of electricity daily in Pedro and Palm Grove axis of Lagos

So Bros Osinbajo... Go on soun..
my broda electricity has obviously improved arnd d country since buhari left.its very obvious DAT even a blind man can see it..now naira is getting stronger ..abeg osibanjo carry go oo
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2017
jesus500:
I will not vote come 2019 unless a young vibrant nigerian will run for president. I am tired of making mistakes

The last time i voted was in 2003 but i will vote Buhari in 2019..
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by jesus500(m): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The last time i voted was in 2003 but i will vote Buhari in 2019..
. Yours is understandable. I am not surprised. In every society We have people Like you.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Jilo83(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2017
I remember the prophecy "Buhari is not the Messiah but he came to prepare the way for the Messiah"
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2017
jesus500:
. Yours is understandable. I am not surprised. In every society We have people Like you.

One of the reason i hate people like you, what's your problem with who i make my allegiance with? what happen to freedom of association?

Show me young vibrant Nigerians who are not corrupt? Even ordinary SUG presidents dey embezzled money..Mind you when you are talking about young you need to look below 50..
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
You can't compare Yar'Adua's time to now. There's a greater awareness and that is what put a stop that nonsense that was about to repeat itself. All the protests, rumors and political tumult resulted in Osibanjo gradually taking charge. He was handed over to but kept on a leash. Now that Buhari isn't coming back soon, the leash is loosening.

So no, Buhari gets no respect from me.

What protests? Or political tumult are you talking about? You're just manufacturing falsehood and passing it off as fact. This is the second or third time Buhari is handing over power to his deputy stating clearly that he trusts his vice.

Wasn't aware that Osinbajo was on a leash. You really should do your research well before posting online. You probably aren't aware that the vice president was heading the economic team of this nation along with other responsibilities.

Tell me which vice president since our return to democracy has been this busy? Atiku? Jonathan?Sambo?

1 Like

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2017
jesus500:
I will not vote come 2019 unless a young vibrant nigerian will run for president. I am tired of making mistakes
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by bigtt76(f): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2017
What did you expect before. Osinbajo goes to all the important meetings worldwide. This is the dividend we are reaping grin
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by gbegemaster(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2017
Ioannes:

What protests? Or political tumult are you talking about? You're just manufacturing falsehood and passing it off as fact. This is the second or third time Buhari is handing over power to his deputy stating clearly that he trusts his vice.

Wasn't aware that Osinbajo was on a leash. You really should do your research well before posting online. You probably aren't aware that the vice president was heading the economic team of this nation along with other responsibilities.

Tell me which vice president since our return to democracy has been this busy? Atiku? Jonathan?Sambo?
Lol @ falsehood. Just like aisha Buhari was manufacturing falsehood about the Cabals that's hijacked Buhari's government.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by Splashme: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2017
KingGBsky:
Yes oo... I believe God has the way of turning things around for Nigerians.
This will probably be our prayer come true for Nigerians.
We should shower our prayers for our new president Osinbanjo.
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by jesus500(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

One of the reason i hate people like you, what's your problem with who i make my allegiance with? what happen to freedom of association?

Show me young vibrant Nigerians who are not corrupt? Even ordinary SUG presidents dey embezzled money..Mind you when you are talking about young you need to look below 50..
unfortunately the electoral system is too expensive for ordinary people like us. Its a question of who has a lot of money to Spend. You have freedom of association but don't turn blind eye to buhari's ineptitude. The man is weak and stubborn, he doesn't listen to advice, just look at one month of osinbanjo's performance, he is putting things together unlike your hero that thinks silence is the solution to everything. Even in my grave I will regret voting buhari. Now I spend more, earn less and work harder because of his cluelessness. Maybe its time Atheist take over this country, we need people that will separate their faith and tribe from governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by keryj(f): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
dragonking2:
Tinubu cannot will even against a northerner. Fact. He is good as a godfather nothing more

If that's ur own way of consoling urself, then suiturself
Re: Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
jesus500:
unfortunately the electoral system is too expensive for ordinary people like us. Its a question of who has a lot of money to Spend. You have freedom of association but don't turn blind eye to buhari's ineptitude. The man is weak and stubborn, he doesn't listen to advice, just look at one month of osinbanjo's performance, he is putting things together unlike your hero that thinks silence is the solution to everything. Even in my grave I will regret voting buhari. Now I spend more, earn less and work harder because of his cluelessness. Maybe its time Atheist take over this country, we need people that will separate their faith and tribe from governance.

There was a rot in the system before he came to power and we are already in recession, Why did you guys turn blind eye to the looting competition of last administration that lead us into recession.. Politicians steal in dollars during GEJ and you expect things to work easily when Buhari take over..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Senators Walk Out Okoi-Obono Obla, Buhari’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.