Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Men Don't Fall in Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Fall in Love (11175 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by gina34(f): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2005
i wonder ooh wink
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by otokx(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2005
so what do men do?
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2005
I dont believe men fall in love, only boys fall in love.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2005
nddy has come again oo. What do men do then?
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2005
cool They do lust
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 3:51am On Aug 11, 2005
Ohhh...now i see you are just a boy. Grow up boy. smiley
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2005
i aint no boi. I am a man. I dont need no gurl to tell me who i am.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 3:58am On Aug 11, 2005
Uncle, you are a boy. if you say men don't fall in love..then you are a boy.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 4:03am On Aug 11, 2005
i already told you i dont no gurl to tell who i am.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 4:07am On Aug 11, 2005
I know you don't need no girl to tell you who you are. But I am telling you, that you are a boy. Mmkay?
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2005
you are entitled to your opinion
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2005
I know. And that's why i said...you are still a boy. smiley
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 4:25am On Aug 11, 2005
okay whatever
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 4:34am On Aug 11, 2005
Damn Right!!!! grin grin

I am glad u admitted you are a boy.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by layi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2005
First of all, u can't love "him" for money. Actually.. u can love his money. Love is direct. (No third parties).
Back to d topic. Men do love. Good u said adultery. Are u saying only married men commit adultery? If married women do too, then women don't love too. Who loves then...cars?
Believe me. Sex is a drive just like hunger. Whether u r in love or not, u r not immune to lust. its up to you to control urself. All men no matter how holy cannot not be tempted..yielding to it is another thing. As far as i'm concerned. the strongest men are those who can control their feelings. Those whose head rule their ***** and not the other way round. I'm a youngman and i know no feeling is uncontrollable (cos no man would go ahead and penetrate a girl if she says she's got AIDS ..even if u r already naked..u fall from cloud9 2 reality instantly).
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by twinkledew(f): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2005
if men dont fall in love what do they do? Guys in the room pls answer

Drain what is in their pants grin
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2005
Pretty lame for a question
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by otokx(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2005
some men do fall in love; infact a lot do.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2005
Not all men fall in love, but don't generalise that "men" don't fall in love.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by ojikay(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2005
Hey Otokx, seems you are two edged matchet not sword. U brought this issue up that Men don't fall in love. No you are telling me that they do (Sha Na you know). From you own experience guys realing for in love, but it all depend on the level or your mental thinking about love. Note there is difference between LOVE and LUST. Forget they are three letter words. To love is to do what you can't do on normal ground and having strange feeling for the opposite sex..
maybe I will tell you more later.... wink
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by tcherokee(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2005
Men do fall in love, but it takes a special kind of girl to make a man fall in love. Cos usually by the time a boy becomes a man he would have gone through a lot of things that may have harderned his heart to the concept of love and it takes a special kind of girl to break down those defences.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by maclee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2005
WHO TOLD U MEN DON'T FALL IN LOVE? LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, MEN DO BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT NO MAN WILL AGREE THAT HE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE (BECAUSE NA MUMU DEY GO TURN TO) WHEN A MAN WILL NOT EAT AND USE HIS MONEY TO BUY HIS BABE HANDSET, WHAT IS THAT? A GUY WILL NOT BUY HIS FRIEND FOOD OR EVEN EAT AND WILL TELL U HE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY BUT IF HE HAS A FEMALE VISITOR, MONEY WILL COME OUT
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by tcherokee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2005
sorry to say but that is just stupid.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by WesleyanA(f): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2005
men do fall in love. at least the ones i've heard of that are married for like 50 years plus and still have happy marriages are. i don't think that's lust. i wan't a marriage liek that. grin
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by twinkledew(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2005
i knew u dumb ass bitch wld say something.(nd...) have u got probs with me ? if yes bring it on aight. rolleyes
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2005
where are you from ? gosh how stupid can you get. That is pretty amazing that your are very stupid. Well i always knew you were stupid but i never knew it has come to this extent. Bitch
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by gina34(f): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2005
nddy what is wrong with you?
must you fight with everybody in nairaland before you know what to do.
please try and ignore somethings is not everythimg somebody said to you that you must reply. angry
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2005
Gosh do you understand what this is ? its a forum, everyone has his right to speak, i am a born Critic.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by twinkledew(f): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2005
i aint stupid. i believe that i am wiser than u. wink GET A LIFE JERK. wldn's say more than this. aight. Why the hell wld u be asking me where am from, u do not have to know jerk.

some times when u have ur opinion write them in a polite way. i guess politness is not in ur "own" Dictionary. grin.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2005
i just wanna know coz where you are from influnces your personalty, like it or not. but that was kind of a rhetoric question
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by twinkledew(f): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2005
i can see that ur location has affected the way u think or the way u express ur opinion but as for me it hasnt .
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2005
Will u people just STFU? Enough of this please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Owns a woman's Breast????? / Robbers Force Father To Sleep With His Daughter And Snapped Them (see Photos) / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.