Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Men Don't Fall in Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Fall in Love (11184 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by 2fine4u(f): 2:43am On Jun 20, 2006
@ Topic
why wudn't they
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by missred(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2006
men are the most wondeful creatures on earth. i used to think all men are bad but now i know they are so wonderful. they love till death. they will do anything for the women that they love who loves them too. true love exists! trust me i know. everyone i know is anti men. i have to fight all of them and know and feel that men are good. if men cant love, then women out there, what do u tell ur sons? arent they men too, cute little men who love so dearly. men are sweet and loving. u just have to treat them well and they will love u. stop nagging and all that. be happy open minded and relaxed.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Cleofel(f): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
men do fall in love but most ofthem r scared a lady might break their heart
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by goofy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
hello cleofel,but i think guys breaks heart in most cases
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by goofy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
well i`m not anti-men but i`ve seen things though not experienced them myself
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Cleofel(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
Girls also break hearts but they r not always afraid to fall in love again
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Dalby(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2008
Men actually do fall in love, but most times reality and responsibilities later get the better of them

goofy:

hello cleofel,but i think guys breaks heart in most cases

I dont agree with you. Guys are blunt on like girls. If it isn't working out he says it.
A lot of girls are going out with more than one guy, if one finds out about the others and says the relationship will end, she tells people that the guy broke up with her undecided
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by jintujinta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
Hmm, i wish you were in my office, you would have had a rethink. my brother, men do fall in love. This guy, my colleague, cried like a baby when it seemed he was going to lose a girlfriend of three years. Tell me, what havent they done together before. it was pure love that made him cry like a baby. i had never seen a guy cry like that. Not because of a lady. but i saw this when he was narrating the incident to me. I had to intervene and talk sense into the lady that if she lost that guy, she would never find love again. It is rare to find men who fall in love like that, but they do exist. Men do fall in love.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by sexyLeamon(f): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2008
Men Don't Fall in Love

nonsense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by topup: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2009
It is very hard to define what love is as it is extremely subjective.

To one man love is; buying gifts for the person, they're always on your mind etc
and for another it could just be a woman who you respect a lot and care about deeply, a very internal change that may not be apparent in his actions.

Some people put more emphasis on the actions and words than the feelings.

Because of past experiences most of us are extremely sketpical about love, I don't think you can say men are more sensitive than women or that men are more hurt by past events. I think it merely depends on the person.

Everybody takes different amounts of time to get over things, depending on how active the person is, how many friends they have, (mutual friends too), so a breakup could affect someone for even more than a decade.

Some are able to love again, but because vivid memories of the past hurt, the mistakes and actions, their behaviour and actions are uncertain and the feeling of vulnerability can prevent them from 'letting go' and falling fully.

The ones who have finally moved past the initial pain are able to love freely and are the men that most women hope to meet. The games are fewer and the guy on a whole is more sincere and genuine.

Love is not a stable and neither are humans, it's nothing to do with guys and girls.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by TOYOSI20(f): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Topic

yeah right. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by martho(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2009
Una think say e dey easy to fall in love.if love doesn't stand the test of time,then its never love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Making Men Go Gaga (photos) / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / This Is What Brazilian Wax Looks Like On The Female Private Area(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.