Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Men Don't Fall in Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Fall in Love (11194 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2005
That men below the age of 47 fall in lust is true but partly true.the thing is that men are not as anxious to settle down early as women are,so they go into relationships mostly just for the sex.You know a woman who feels her time is running out will be wont to manage any man she sees as long he is responsible enough and his habits are not irritating to her,they might even be but she will manage. but a man who knows that he might as well get married at 40,50 and still have children will be very choosy and if he just sees something he doesnt like in a woman even a little fault,he might call it off. So from my own point of view,its the woman's biological clock which makes her more prone to fall in love than a man. by the time men start getting the biological clock syndrome,they will start falling in love at early stages of their life.

And i have seen cases of young guys of 17-25 falling deply in love.like my cousin's boyfriend(i do hope neither of them gets to read this)who never lets her out of his sight and is prepared to wait endlessly(they've been on for a year now) for her to allow him have sex with her.

So not all fall in lust,some do reall fall in love!!!
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by mamba(m): 6:27am On Jun 12, 2005
legs:

mamba link=topic=365.msg4903#msg4903 date=1118504446:
And I'm the Number one Mr eligible bachelor, interested girls should PM their applications to me....
I need a wifey....
oya! chics run for cover
This is a serious issue o! grin

6 girls have already sent me private messages....
others are welcome.....
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Seun(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2005
The idea that only older men of 47 and above fall in love is very funny, considering the fact that most men of 47 and above are already married.

How could you possibly think that dating a married man is the path to true love? So the young men are "in lust" but the older men who left their wives at home to come after young women is "in love" abi?

I believe that what is happening is that the older men are very good at making the girls believe that they are truly in love. In other words, they are better players than the younger men. Young ladies beware!
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by legs(f): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2005
mamba:

others are welcome.....

... and thats what i call taking a walk on the wild side; by the way how do you intend to select one abi are u planning on keeping all of them?
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Pinky(f): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2005
mamba:

others are welcome.........

re u feeling like a macho or a fine toaster...?
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by tayotina(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2005
Mamba just 6 out of all the ladies we have on this forum? I am disappointed.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by mosiate(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2005
Men, they actuall don't fall in love,they are bunch of pretenders,untruthful set of peopple,they don't have any feelings and they are too selfish, they only pretend they love a lady but it's a lie .Anyman that comes my way now wiil suffer for the pains his fellow guy had made me to pass thru.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Seun(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2005
Anyman that comes my way now wiil suffer for the pains his fellow guy had made me to pass through.

That my dear, is another big mistake. If you behave in that manner, then the 'good ones' who are looking for long term relationship (marriage) will be scared away (nobody wants to marry a bad-mannered lady). Those who are desperate or those just want to 'chop' out of you will be the only ones willing to tolerate the bad attitude.

Being nasty towards all guys is not the answer. The answer is to have discernment. Once again, the only sure way of identifying a player is to see what he does when you hold back any form of instant gratification. This means no premarital sex, and no food either! if this scares him then he is a player (or we could say he is playing).
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Angelgal(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2005
Mamba.....6 gals huh? When they get up to 10 or possibly more, you could organise an ultimate search with you as the ultimate prize of course! grin
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by kentony(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2005
Hmn did I hear anyone say men do fall in love? Those ones? I've only seen married men that are of 47yrs and above falling in love.

Those guys below that age fall in lust.

So don't tell me guys have heart. They are so heartless, but few of them do have heart sha!
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Pinky(f): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2005
kentony:

Hmn did I hear anyone say men do fall in love? Those ones? I've only seen married men that are of 47yrs and above falling in love.

Those guys below that age fall in lust.

So don't tell me guys have heart. They are so heartless, but few of them do have heart sha!
O My! this is my quote...... u dint gt the real way to go oabout ur post.. i guess u mite need help
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by sgbodi(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2005
Is better to say the truth always. We are all humanbeing created from God We're feeling the same way, there is only slight different between male and female,both of us are falling in love, we can say the percentage of female are more than male, i can agree with that one.
thanks
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by legry(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2005
i quote again ladies still alot of single eligible bachelors including mamba on this forum so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hook your self up and let this theory of "men dont fall in love" die for ever THANK YOU!!!!!!
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Greatpeter(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2005
It is not true that men of nowadays don't fall in love. they do only that they are maginal, minute and scarce. But as for there is still love and those who understands the rules and game of love. they practice it to the maximum.
Love is not the expression of the eyes, neither the verbal expression but the actsi.e do's and dont's of love in practice for action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2005
hey guys... i am 23 and i have been inlove for 4 years with the same girl. she is very far from me now
we have not been together for two years, ie since i left naija.
and even though i hang out with other girls, none can ever be her,
she will always be my queen.who cares if she has another bf...i just love her.
so dont tell me love is for the old.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by angel2: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2005
why do u say so, for me i still belive that some men are still fall in love
cool
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by hotangel2(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2005
Men do fall i love.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by TaliTali(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2005
mamba, please talk sense old boy. justify whether as a man do you fall in love. stababy, thank you. your argument is substantial.

for my part, girls just give a little respect to yourselves and see how much men fall in love. I know you are all talking from experience. Then you must have made wrong steps in the love process.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by nddy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2005
cool Only chicken hearted men fall in love
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by CimonJorr(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2005
nddy:

cool Only chicken hearted men fall in love

really?...
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2005
OMG! rolleyes
Who says men don't fall in love?
They seem to be very tough out side but inside there they like wool....
as soft as anything,i will say men fall in love easily
a word of advice they shuld watch out because love is a strong commitment to be involved in wit anyone.you have to be sure you love that person before saying,talkin or rather thinking of love.
Most people in Nigeria don't seem to know the true meaning of love,because everyone uses it.

men fall in love in seconds while women take their time.
This is because men r more into physical attraction,working along side with a hormone called Testosterone rather than the brain wink
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2005
dats cool.....
testosteron takng d place of brains....
dats pityful. i feel sorry 4 y'all who call ur self men.
me...? i am more than a man.hehe
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2005
Did u just say u r more than a man?
plz prove it
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2005
i normally prove it on my girlfriend,
u can ask her.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2005
Oh really?
where is she from?
i guess she just moans to make u feel good,that is y u think u r good
Haha.....
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2005
haha.. how about d tears...
i guesse dats tears of joy huh....
u should know better
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2005
U mean tears of unsatisfaction? yes i know how it feels when Peanuts can't work grin
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2005
oh no!!!!,
u win.
no more talks about my girlfriend like dat.
she will kill me if she ever comes 2 dis forum.
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2005
I am always a winner. grin ; cool rolleyes wink
what an excuse,u r so chicken cheesy
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2005
hahah... sometimes men just let the women win...
just to avoid the headaches they bring
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by Latoya(f): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2005
Really?
I like it when guys give flimsy excuses like that, especially when they loose
it makes me feel good cool
Re: Men Don't Fall in Love by makgod(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2005
u sound like my type of girl....
u know i like the naughty stubborn type like u
who always want to win.
my formular can handle u. hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. / One Word To Describe These Girls Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.