Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32241 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by iammolise(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hmm... this northern fraction of the APC has really got something up their sleeves...osinbanjo should be protected now more than ever... I smell rivalry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by slimtosin(m): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
aljharem:
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both
I am not understanding as well

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by omenkaLives(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mynd44, this would be the umpteenth time these liepob liars would bring their devilish lies to this board. How long would it be until threads like this with fake links are taken down and the authors banned?

This is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !

Thanks for educating the guy.
U really deserve an as award.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
Vedaxcool, this religious sentiment of a thing has eaten deep in to your being and I don't think anybody can do anything about it any more.

In fact you are more bigoted than the people you accused of bigotry.

Bcs all I see in this post is only religious insecurity .

Must you religionise everything ?

If u think some people do not like Buhari bcs he's a Muslim, so be it.
U are entitle to your opinion.

I will rather advise you if possible, to limit it to your Islam for Muslims section !!!

But remember this, More Muslims have rule this country than any.

Shalom !!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Thanks for educating the guy. U really deserve an as award.
Thank you too !

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by vedaxcool(m): 2:14am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:

But remember this, More Muslims have rule this country than any.

Shalom !!!

You just simply had to show your bigotry? And so if Muslims have ruled this country more than any should we fry beans? How does that address you hypocrites behavior when it come to criticizing a man out of religious bigotry? The same Osinbajo you sick people said had sold out to Muslims ...suddenly becomes not part of an administration he is actively serving... I suggest you limit your post to thr Hypocrites Section where you will find your kind of people.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by nku5: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2017
I dont like APC or Osinbanjo at all but the truth is that in a sane country, Osinbajo can never be a deputy to someone like buhari who has no WAEC How?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

You just simply had to show your bigotry? And so if Muslims have ruled this country more than any should we fry beans? How does that address you hypocrites behavior when it come to criticizing a man out of religious bigotry? The same Osinbajo you sick people said had sold out to Muslims ...suddenly becomes not part of an administration he is actively serving... I suggest you limit your post to thr Hypocrites Section where you will find your kind of people.
So this all you can see out of all what I wrote.

Like I said, someone like u is not needed in politics section, so limit your bigotry to your Islam for Muslim section, and stop all this religion nonsense here.

Here is to discuss politics not this your Muslims vs Christians nonsense !!!

Maybe I should also remind you that some of these Christians you are accusing of being Buhari's enemies now also voted for him.

18 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by BeardedMeat(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.
Islam should be banned for peace and security to reign in this country!

9 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
tongue
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by AntiWailer: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

Buhari is a smart guy too and delegates power responsibly.

I doubt if jealousy will come in

I remember how much of free hand he gave Idiagbon back then too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by PHIPEX(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2017
This is a case of the pen being mightier than the sword. The North is about to be played again, all these hypes by a section of the media are another ppropaganda in anticipation of what is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nogodyej: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
This osibanjo administration is trying ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Buhari-Idiagbon...makes no difference
Buhari-Osibanjo...no difference right?

Whomsoever can unbleep this bleeping faecal waste we've found ourselves let him do his part and stop this unnecessary whining...

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Jokkarm2: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2017
praising the VC president for work well done is not bad, why is it creating tension on some people? na waoooo

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by SuperBlack: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2017
Then you guys should provid us Buhari so he can receive all the praise.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Jealousy at the highest order

What is wrong in praising an active and well representative

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Osinbanjo Administration in one month is far better than Buhari Administration in 18 month.........

Can I hear an Amen

In fact I have even forgotten that Buhari na Nigeria President.................

Can I have a witness

8 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by raystanley(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !
sure! Everyone knows that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by fuke(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
They should stop praising the man.
If there is any success now, its Buharis success.
They should stop this dangerous game lest they cause a big rift between the two.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ogastone(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
These funny APC group of Companies set !
Whether na Baba or Osibanjo is been praised, na still una una.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Wow, now they want to take away the people's rights and freedom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by agabusta: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
hucienda:
Like I enthused in another thread it's tricky times for the supposed coalition between N and SW in the APC.

The same General majority in the SW praised then to high heavens despite the obvious is now the same person they are bashing now the Veep has been acting for over a month.

I don't envy the professor - everyone in the country knows what's up.

Nothing like North and SW coalition. GEJ lost the SW principally due to his poor performance, and even at that he still got above 40% of the SW votes.

Assuming GEJ performed well, no coalition can stop his winning the entire SW.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Up Osinbajo

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
fuke:
They should stop praising the man.
If there is any success now, its Buharis success.
They should stop this dangerous game lest they cause a big rift between the two.

Dangerous game for who ? Are you a coward now ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by KingMicky3286: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Which Party do Osibanjo belong self... Which party is ranting now self, Which party does Buhari Belong Self , Which party is furious and ranting for the work of VP Osibanjo, Who did Nigerian vote for? Where is Buhari, Who should take over if Buhari is not around? Who should we praise if the Vp Osibanjo does a good thing when the President is not around.....

Answer the questions fast and stand a chance to win 5k Naira....... Terms and conditions applies.....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ogastone(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2017
These funny APC group of Companies self !
Whether na Baba or Osibanjo is been praised, na still una una. Funny Party now that you guys want to deliver some good points, una wan carry bad belle spoil am.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Austin4lif: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
with your comments, can we say we are United and one Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Handsomecole(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
#NigeriansKeepCalmOsinbajoIsInControl

Infact for this statement, I am going to launch an online social media praise for Osinbajo, Nigerians no longer know Buhari, we pray we gets well, but he should just continue his faaji in London. OsiIsOkay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by seguntijan(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
Without 11 players in the pitch a football team is regarded as incomplete
Those who have not had the opportunity of understanding the principles of Teamwork are the one glorifying Osinbajo above his boss, they probably thought he is doing voodoo, miracles or magic right now but he cannot act until he receives the nods of his oga at the top, he cannot act outside the laid down goals and objectives already set in their regime.
I'm so surprised that people especially the social media Senator without # commonsense also joined the band wagon even as a former CEO of Silverbird group and a former figure head at NTA, no wonder they lack good success because they were busy dragging credits.
In Teamworks you don't give credit to an individual but the entire team
To him whose brain is give reasonings are required

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 / A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.