Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32238 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by cyrilamx(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2017
GeneralShepherd:

Both the president and the vp, were voted in by Nigerians. Both are working for Nigerians.
can Nigerians sincerely ans the questions who have been the head of the economic team since the inception of this Admin? Can Nigerians sincerely ans the question that without PmB shoring up our external reserves in midst of oil price plummet, with which dollar will Osinbajo ordered the cbn to flood the market, if at all Osinbajo did give the order? Can Nigerians sincerely tell themselves that giving PmB still alive that Osinbajo doesn't intimate his Boss before crucial decisions are being taken? Can Nigerians esp those saying it a shame that Osinbajo playing second fiddle to PmB sincerely aver that Osinbajo Wud as a prof, won a single state if not on the popularity and pedigree of PmB? For those applauding that Osinbajo became a prof at 32, they shud rember that Pmb already achieved fame between his 30 and 40 years. At the age of 33, PMB was already a military Governor of then North-Eastern state now comprising 6 states, a year later appointed Federal commissioner of petroleum under whose watch most NNPC depots were built, became founding GMD of NNPC...and @40 became Nigerian fifth military Head of States. At about 50, became executive chairman of now defunct PTF, whose developmental stride are still being talked of till date. PMB has his flaws no doubt but his achievement in public life can only be a tall dream for Osinbajo who no doubt is carving a niche for himself too.
If Osinbajo got to the peak of his career at 32, and is being celebrated, PMB remains the only military man in Nigeria to have commanded 3 of the four military divisions in the country...a rare feat. A retired general who fought to keep the county United regardless of our opinions about This political union.
If it by education one achieve success, then Osinbajo is an idiot serving under Tinubu who is his inferior educationally...or u can say most of our highly educated parents re foolish for being employees of employers who are of average Education.
The case of Bill Gates, Madam Alakiya, Dangote who all have professors in their payroll. In a nutshell, though Osinbajo is working, he is actively representing his boss, who is never power drunk and could delegate power to a subordinate, something most Nigerians in their various positions either in churches, schools, offices, will never think of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by vedaxcool(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Samunique:
So this all you can see out of all what I wrote.

Like I said, someone like u is not needed in politics section, so limit your bigotry to your Islam for Muslim section, and stop all this religion nonsense here.

Here is to discuss politics not this your Muslims vs Christians nonsense !!!

Maybe I should also remind you that some of these Christians you are accusing of being Buhari's enemies now also voted for him.
[/s]

You don't expect me yout read your pretentious hypocrisy do you? You obviously have major comprehension problems.

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by KingGBsky(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Something tells me war is looming somewhere. Well I'm not affraid. We should just be prepared!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2017
ajog1:

You are the one who is ignorant!

The removal of the CBN Governor by any President in CONTINGENT UPON the approval and confirmation of the Senate......by 2/3rds majority
..meaning the "removal power" actually rests with the Senate.

If the President attempts it, it is Null and Void if the Senate does not confirm such by 2/3 majority.

I know, some can read .....but cant understand.
undecided undecided undecided

Go and read Central Bank (Establishment) Act, 2007 ( signed into law by then President Olusegun Obasanjo)
Section 11, para 2f of the CBN Act provides for the disqualification and cessation of office of the Governor

Lastpage!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by oxon(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
from your post its obvious your are a religious bigot, u apparently fooled and narrow visioned from religious sentiments , pls spare us the bullshit , you really want to tell me you feel buhari became president of Nigeria cos everybody who supported him was a Muslim , seems u are quick to forget that Jonathan was ridiculed and bullied with verbal onslaught from both christian and Muslim alike , if a man is in incompetent plz point it out , you the type who will give a man a job even if he is not qualified becos u share the same faith with him, well there is no amount of debate that Will sway your percept of this whole dogmatic way of thinking ,once religion is involved logic goes out the window, but I urge you to plz drop this clogged type of reasoning , I am a Christian and I voted buhari cause of the glimmering chance of change now he ain't meeting up to expectation , all of a sudden some religious nitwit will say I hate him because his a muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2017
cyrilamx:
can Nigerians sincerely ans the questions who have been the head of the economic team since the inception of this Admin? Can Nigerians sincerely ans the question that without PmB shoring up our external reserves in midst of oil price plummet, with which dollar will Osinbajo ordered the cbn to flood the market, if at all Osinbajo did give the order? Can Nigerians sincerely tell themselves that giving PmB still alive that Osinbajo doesn't intimate his Boss before crucial decisions are being taken? Can Nigerians esp those saying it a shame that Osinbajo playing second fiddle to PmB sincerely aver that Osinbajo Wud as a prof, won a single state if not on the popularity and pedigree of PmB? For those applauding that Osinbajo became a prof at 32, they shud rember that Pmb already achieved fame between his 30 and 40 years. At the age of 33, PMB was already a military Governor of then North-Eastern state now comprising 6 states, a year later appointed Federal commissioner of petroleum under whose watch most NNPC depots were built, became founding GMD of NNPC...and @40 became Nigerian fifth military Head of States. At about 50, became executive chairman of now defunct PTF, whose developmental stride are still being talked of till date. PMB has his flaws no doubt but his achievement in public life can only be a tall dream for Osinbajo who no doubt is carving a niche for himself too.
If Osinbajo got to the peak of his career at 32, and is being celebrated, PMB remains the only military man in Nigeria to have commanded 3 of the four military divisions in the country...a rare feat. A retired general who fought to keep the county United regardless of our opinions about This political union.
If it by education one achieve success, then Osinbajo is an idiot serving under Tinubu who is his inferior educationally...or u can say most of our highly educated parents re foolish for being employees of employers who are of average Education.
The case of Bill Gates, Madam Alakiya, Dangote who all have professors in their payroll. In a nutshell, though Osinbajo is working, he is actively representing his boss, who is never power drunk and could delegate power to a subordinate, something most Nigerians in their various positions either in churches, schools, offices, will never think of.

Thank you for asking the relevant questions.
Your head dey dia well-well.

They are just "LiePOD", vexatious mischief-makers
. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by isnovic(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2017
and now the fear begins.

Osibanjo knows better than to outshine his master else he will wake up without a job for being a poor student of the laws of power.

I understand the fear of Buharis henchman and those of APC stalwarts aligned with Buhari's method.

The fear of positive result from Osibanjo time should not be threatening if indeed they have always been a team as claimed by the APC and Buhari's media image makers.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Tbamo(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

You see why you are different, you live in PH unlike your brothers who do not travel. They are trying hard to claim that igbos hate buhari because he is from the north and a muslim, NO. He is an incompetent bigot and he is bound to fail. Was Shagari nd Yar Adua not hausa muslims too?

dude yorubas travel in fact the only region in nigeria without a sizeable yoruba population is the core South East and that's because of your rank intolerance to your visitors, in fact nbs reports show the south East to be the most homogenous region in nigeria

I've been all over nigeria and to a lot of African countries, and you will find both yorubas and igbos there, the only problem is your people start to genuflex and preen like peacocks when they arrive on some small change.

that yoruba don't travel myth is just funny to me.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by winj3: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Signs that Osinbajo will face the same thing GEJ went through!

Last week report that small cabal is forming around Buhari to prevent access and news.

Yar Adua's cabal comprised Ruma, Taminu, Onoyiveta and Tilde, shielding Yar’Adua from Nigerians who wanted to know his true state of health, but also undermining the position of Jonathan.

Osinbajo now faces a similar cabal of Mamman Daura, Babachir Lawal, Ismailia Funtua, Abba Kyari.

Hausa-Fulani power-greed repeating itself while weak and stu pid Nigerians wait and complain!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by oxon(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
So this all you can see out of all what I wrote.

Like I said, someone like u is not needed in politics section, so limit your bigotry to your Islam for Muslim section, and stop all this religion nonsense here.

Here is to discuss politics not this your Muslims vs Christians nonsense !!!

Maybe I should also remind you that some of these Christians you are accusing of being Buhari's enemies now also voted for him.
plz where did this guy school you expect education to give some type of enlightenment but then with this kind it only twist their mind the more u know what I think I see what ipob see now ,plz let's share the country already , am from the north oh but then the northerns are no different from cattle they rare so some idiot would prefer to suffer and see the economy squalid because the progress is not coming from his ,tribes man or religious brother ...is a wa oh
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !

Oga I don't agree with you. There is a time I dig up old Nairaland threads on Yaradua around 2008. Southern Christian are wishing him death, insulting him just like Buhari. Please don't claim you love him because he is dead.

Cc: vedaxcool Please look at the screenshots below to see the so called love.

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ourema(f): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2017
lastpage:

Yea.... hypocritical-LiePODS at it again!

Always supporting a person only when he is dead but hating him when alive! angry angry grin

Chai! See una life! Wind don blow, Chicken Yansh don expose joor!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
I podcast, liepod etc are not my trademark even though I am from the SE and SS THE by virtue of marriage. I don't know what they stand for. So to put the record straight I only voice my candid opinion. Recall that I even love Yaradua over GEJ which ordinarily could be called my kinsman.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by PIPPROF(m): 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

you sent vedaxcool to the cleaners shocked shocked shocked

zombies cant reason, thats a fact

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Pascal181: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2017
Na lie u d talk. wherever buhari right now will not be happy that things re taking good shape under this osinbajo administration so why shld we give credit to who doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by kernel501: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.

Since the East now determines what West does, that's cool.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Is Osibanjo the new Idiagbon? undecided
lipsrsealed
DSS, Na kweshun I ask o undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by NemzySeries(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Apc is full of dry sh! t

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by shukuokukobambi: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:
More like praise the master not the slaves. I tell una say yoruba go reap the fruits of hate wey dem sow for south during 2015 elections except man na God. grin grin

I pity you cheesy cheesy

Who dem kill most for north in 2011 when an ijaw man defeated PMB? You know say na the yeeboe slaves dem like to suyanise even for matter wey no concern una? cheesy

Truly i sorry for your life cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by CellTabRepairs: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

Working for Buhari or Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by shukuokukobambi: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:

You see why you are different, you live in PH unlike your brothers who do not travel. They are trying hard to claim that igbos hate buhari because he is from the north and a muslim, NO. He is an incompetent bigot and he is bound to fail. Was Shagari nd Yar Adua not hausa muslims too?

and you that travel and still hate Yoruba, what sickness can we say you're suffering from? angry

4 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by 2016v2017: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
princemillla:
This matter is quite sensitive but then it's imminent to give credit to whom it's due to.... This is not 1985 that all thumbs up due to idiagbon was a cruel to sai baba.

We are now wise#

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bukiboy(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

Osinbajo is not working for Buhari, Osinbajo is working for Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bukiboy(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
pedel:

I observed some people hated Buhari before he had the chance to do anything; before he was sworn in as the president.
These same people shew no hatred to the people who looted our collective wealth and laid the foundation for hardship we are going through today.

To whom brain is giving, common sense is expected.

Are you for Buhari or Nigeria & Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by campusflavour: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ofe mmanu will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by euchariadavid(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
We should be praising Buhari because he is in London resting; this country self..His Excellency Osinbajo jor.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by zedman1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:

When it comes to online politics most times I steer clear but to be frank you're not really right about this. Nigerians are known to label any acting leader a devil until years after they leave. Check it critically yourself, only a few people thought Yaradua was really doing a great job during his stay. I remember clearly how they called him names then, I remember the divisions along ethnic/relgious lines, how they made jest of him saying we were ruled by a corpse and all that. The hate online was as much as it is now, it has always been and maybe will forever be so, who knows? Nigerians only praise their presidents years after they're gone, I told this to a friend during yaradua's and Jonathan's administration, now you see?.. .....simple thing most 'online politicians' fail to realize bro. They just go about insulting each other's tribe/religion......perhaps to illustrate my point and keep the trend going till infinity.....hate it or love it, Buhari will be a saint sometime in the future. Keep this date.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by joe120120(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
bosco2017:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/26/buhari-nigerias-president-nothing-like-osinbajo-administration-apc-group/

Than let GMB. come and rule his country .
Osibanjo or no body for now
until GMB. appear
history is coming again.naija. oh

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Onyinye15(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
this matter is quite sensitive yet none got my credit

as long as St. Louis Sugar remains 500naira..........

giving a f.ck cant be reached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.