Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32243 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by maxzzo1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC are members are very confused n myopic.....
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by emekaRaj(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !

Chai most Nigerians hav short memory.... This hatred for Buhari didn't start because we in recession, say d truth because of ur God... D hatred for Buhari has been long coming, as a candidate during d campaign, even as a president elect dat has nt taken over frm Jonathan they were formulating different nonsense against him, nothing he ever does dat is good anough in ur eyes because of hatred.

Dats why even if u make sense in ur criticism this days, his supporters won't still take u pple serious.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by 0rlando0woh: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
emekaRaj:

Chai most Nigerians hav short memory.... This hatred for Buhari didn't start because we in recession, say d truth because of ur God... D hatred for Buhari has been long coming, as a candidate during d campaign, even as a president elect dat has nt taken over frm Jonathan they were formulating different nonsense against him, nothing he ever does dat is good anough in ur eyes because of hatred.

Dats why even if u make sense in ur criticism this days, his supporters won't still take u pple serious.
The so called hatred for Buhari even before the election was because we know he is a wicked illiterate and religious bigot. He has proven us right.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
zedman1:
When it comes to online politics most times I steer clear but to be frank you're not really right about this. Nigerians are known to label any acting leader a devil until years after they leave. Check it critically yourself, only a few people thought Yaradua was really doing a great job during his stay. I remember clearly how they called him names then, I remember the divisions along ethnic/relgious lines, how they made jest of him saying we were ruled by a corpse and all that. The hate online was as much as it is now, it has always been and maybe will forever be so, who knows? Nigerians only praise their presidents years after they're gone, I told this to a friend during yaradua's and Jonathan's administration, now you see?.. .....simple thing most 'online politicians' fail to realize bro. They just go about insulting each other's tribe/religion......perhaps to illustrate my point and keep the trend going till infinity.....hate it or love it, Buhari will be a saint sometime in the future. Keep this date.
Bros u made a good point here, however, that's not peculiar to Nigerians alone, it's almost the same everywhere.

But my argument with vedaxcool is not about the point u raised here, it's about the impression he's making that people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim.

Was OBJ a Muslim ? was he not criticised, hated and called all manners of names?

They even compared him with chimpanzee in a certain Photoshop picture that went spiral, was it bcs he's Muslim ?

U see this is my point !

No any Leader in this world has has 65% of his people getting along with him even though they were the ones who voted him/her in !

It has always be like that but we don't know why !

Did u ever storm into any of the american online forums during Obama's regime and saw how they demonized and abused him ?

Even this present one, Trump ?

Bro it's almost the same everywhere, but it's just that in Nigeria here, we like to attached ETHNO-RELIGIOUS sentiments to it.

AND THAT'S THE MAJOR PROBLEM HERE !!!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by pedel: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
bukiboy:

To whom brain is giving, common sense is expected.

Are you for Buhari or Nigeria & Nigerians
"I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody”
Simply because my submission does not align with your expectations doesn't render it invalid.

Wise men speaks because they have something to say, fools speaks because they have to say something.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by signz: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Ù
lastpage:

You can NEVER Praise osinbajo without Praising Buhari .... because Osinbajo works for Buhari!
Infact, Osinbajo does not and would not do anything except Buhari consents to it.

You children of Anger and Hate should soak that Up.
Your plans of causing a split has been exposed!

Ntooor!

Lastpage!

Eeeyah.

Zombie Lastpage is really pained.

Truth causes him pain.

Lies eases his pain.

Sorry Lastpain cos the post you replied to is the truth.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by zedman1(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Samunique:
Bros u made a good point here, however, that's not peculiar to Nigerians alone, it's almost the same everywhere.

But my argument with vedaxcool is not about the point u raised here, it's about the impression he's making that people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim.

Was OBJ a Muslim ? was he not criticised, hated and called all manners of names?

They even compared him with chimpanzee in a certain Photoshop picture that went spiral, was it bcs he's Muslim ?

U see this is my point !

No any Leader in this world has has 65% of his people getting along with him even though they were the ones who voted him/her in !

It has always be like that but we don't know why !

Did u ever storm into any of the american online forums during Obama's regime and saw how they demonized and abused him ?

Even this present one, Trump ?

Bro it's almost the same everywhere, but it's just that in Nigeria here, we like to attached ETHNO-RELIGIOUS sentiments to it.

AND THAT'S THE MAJOR PROBLEM HERE !!!

Yeah, I initially typed " Nigeria ( and maybe every other country in the world) " but didn't want to generalize cos the topic was centered here. Glad you're aware too. Your point is noted. Thanks.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
CellTabRepairs:

Working for Buhari or Nigeria?

Working for Buhari~!

Buhari "selected" Osinbajo, to be his running mate......
Osinbajo was not elected by Nigerians or the party.

Deputies/Vice Anything, are at the behest of their "Principal Officer" (Governors, Presidents, e.t.c)
Stewpid Deputies that want to be more powerful than their Principal, always end-up ridiculed

I also recall that the Governor of Lagos, removed his deputy then, one woman like that.

Another example is Atiku, when he was OBJ's deputy and then tried to play smart.
OBJ dealt with him and made him irrelevant, till today. undecided

Also, Osinbajo cannot do anything, take any policy direction or even implement anything without consulting the President ans getting his go-ahead.

The good thing is that Osinbajo is not over-ambitious and knows he is a "Vice" cum Acting President and Buhari in turn, trusts him a lot, to have handed Power over to him OFFICIALLY!

All these mischievous noise we are hearing are just the handiwork of those children of hate and Anger a.k.a LiePODS!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
signz:
Ù

Eeeyah.

Zombie Lastpage is really pained.

Truth causes him pain.

Lies eases his pain.

Sorry Lastpain cos the post you replied to is the truth.

Another LiePOD on the loose! grin grin
Confused, Mischief-makers from Japan/Israel abi na where sef? shocked

Sorry, l mean BiaFrauud!
sad grin

Lastpage!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
0rlando0woh:
The so called hatred for Buhari even before the election was because we know he is a wicked illiterate and religious bigot. He has proven us right.

How can "most" Nigerians hate Buhari......... yet he wont the election that brought him to Power?
Or did he rig the election too?

Your position is invalid, going by historical facts.
Despite the pain of the recession, you'll be surprised that if there was an election TODAY, majority of Nigerians would still vote for Buhari over any other thieving politician .....because they trust him not to loot the treasury.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by hamzeiy: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
gemini35:
u are so pained with ipob.since muslims or northeners are nt comfortable for christians to rule the nation is it nt wise for every one to go their way and rule their self,s,is quit evident that we can,t cope together
lol..i dont have any issue with osinbanjo...
but Igbos?..God forbid
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Justiceleague1: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
lastpage:

I am a Christian and l must tell you that you are "falling for the trick" of these LiePODS"!

They want this to be like a fight between Christian and Muslims because unfortunately, they are Christians but the truth is they are only Christians "by mouth"!

Christians (as in real Christians) would not wish death on their own President (The Bible asked us to pray for our Leaders ..because so they can lead us well!).

These Children of Anger and Hate are trying everything to set the North against the South so they can whittle-down the defence of Nigerians and then capitalize on it!

*Have you wondered why all these EVIL ACTS is always coming from a particular section of the country who are always crying "Let us go" but they keep returning back to other parts of Nigeria?[/b]

*Have you wondered why it is a particular tribe in Nigeria that is always happy over Boko Haram insurgency?

*Have you wondered why it is the same people that wished the President dead?

*Have you wondered why it is the same people that refused to vote for Buhari because he is a Northerner but would rather vote for a "clueless son" of theirs whom they christened as "Azikiwe"?

*Have you wondered why the same people insulting V.P. Osinbajo as a "common commissioner" at the begining of this administration of Buhari, have suddenly become is 'lover' all of a sudden, when Buhari is not around?

*Dont you realise that the plan is to split the Unity between the North and the West?
They will try ANYTHING, to achieve their Evil aim.

Dont fall for their scam! many millions Christians like me voted for Buhari (He cant win on Muslim vote alone), from the West and North of Nigeria so, it is not about Religion (That was the "failed trick" Jonathan played during the election).

This is about a TRIBE that hates every other tribe in Nigeria.

These LiePODs are a blight on humanity.

We must all be smart and be aware of their tactics...... that is why l am posting this, as a service to all patriotic Nigerians.

Sai Baaaba! Haters can die! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

mental grin grin

ogogoro grin grin

tigerclaws_afonja face grin grin
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Marcelo290(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2017
If not politics, on what basis is Buhari qualified to be a president?
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Samunique(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
zedman1:

Yeah, I initially typed " Nigeria ( and maybe every other country in the world) " but didn't want to generalize cos the topic was centered here. Glad you're aware too. Your point is noted. Thanks.
uwc sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Sees Shadows, Adjourns Metuh's Case / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval / APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.