Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32225 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by jasperism(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
If hail him e concern you?

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by shukuokukobambi: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

The hausa love we yorubas and hate Ibos, this is why they suyanized, our female yoruba RCCG pastor in Abuja in the name of Allahboo! Suyanizations of corpers from osun and kwara in 2011 post-election means they love we yorubas. Our yoruba skulls must continue to rejoice because they hausa love we yoruba so much. grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy another abandoned OSU that is having identity crisis. Didn't your relatives show you your kindred? are you Yeeboe or Yoruba? cheesy

Is that all the instances you can cite? are they up to 3million yet? are they up to the 30,000 of Jos in 1945? or the 45,000 of kano in 1953? or even the more recent ones in bauchi, kano and kaduna of 2001 sharia riots?

Why do they love roasting you guys? i thought azikiwe called you their beautiful bride? or is it whor.e like Shagari put it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by omoharry(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians and their backward way of reasoning..why don't we take it as something that will be good for Nigerians. If what Osibanjo is doing will reduce the hardship in the country / uplift the value of our currency against the dollar , then he should be given some credit to inspire him to do more..after all its for the good of the whole nation.The problem of the black man and its black heart is that they want affirmation..they want acknowledgement and recognition. They are ready to sabotage any national project that will give credit to some another man instead of them. why are we like this.Nigerian would have been a great nation if we think about Nigeria first before other factors..but rather we allow our religious sentiments ( which is foreign to our land) our ethnic and political difference to cloud out good sense of judgement when it comes to assessing national issues.I am seek of the way we reason sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by haulforte123: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
HaulForte Resources

Need a customs clearing agent?

To avoid incurring unnecessary costs and loss,
please contact us for help now.

info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by shukuokukobambi: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

Why you dry like this?.... grin

What I'm saying is that only Iboes are killed, hausas show we yorubas love that is why yorubas usually run to sabon garis and sabon tasha to hide in Iboe shops anytime the hausas want to show us love with their matchetes.

We yorubas also know that Madam grace from ogun and Corpers olalwale and Adewunmi who were suyanized in 2011 were Iboes who took up our yoruba names before their suyanization in order to smear our relationship with the lovely north. North must hate Iboes and love our yoruba skulls so our skulls can rejoice and be glad. Insha Allahboo! Allabama seriki! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy The OSU dumped in the evil forest has come again!! once again, are you a yeeboe or Yoruba? where did the good samaritan who picked you up say you're from? cheesy

We are saying the same thing na. If according to you, the northerners will take up arms over Osinbajo, start pitying the yeeboe among them because na them dey bear the brunt cheesy

An Ijaw man defeated Buhari in 2011, na Yeeboe dem suyanise. OBJ was president in 2001, na Yeeboe suffer pass over sharia riots of that year.

Why are you still talking without much thinking? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by morisnewrain(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
aljharem:
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both
THEY ARE JUST A GROUP.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Pylony(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Praise be to Osinbajo.. Haters just dey vex face like roasted mama Emeka's yam.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Dfinex(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
pafra:

Which type yerevan questions be dis? You get comprehension problem no doubt

na u I ask??....Trouble maker.

oyaa u wey understand explain wetiń u understand.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Amarabae(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ms., are you seriously avoiding me?
why should I avoid you? This latest soft obsession, let it not be what I am thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by shukuokukobambi: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

I agree with your dryness sir... grin

We are saying the same thing. We yoruba must continue to pray for suyanization of the likes of madam grace, Olawale and Adewunmi. They are all impostor iboes. Hausas don't kill we yorubas they love us so much because we are 'soprusticated' and have Emirates while Iboes are not.. grin

Let us retire to our brown roofs to thank Allah for the love hausa have shown our yoruba skulls with their matchetes since time immemorial. Insha Allahboo! Allahbama seriki! grin cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy so you're still not sure of where you come from? were you dumped in the evil forest or sired by a Yoruba soldier during the civil war? cheesy cheesy

Are those the instances you have to share? i counted them and they're not up to the 68 herdsmen suyansied in oyo in 2006 cheesy

Jonathan won, yeeboe were suyanised. OBJ won, yeeboe were suyanised. better pray hard because all i see in your future is more suyanisation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by jeff1607(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
BUHARI VS OSINBANJO

SAUL VS DAVID

you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by alaskido(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why we no go praise am. Things have been working since he took over the mantle of leadership. When Buhari was around did he make any attempt to visit the oil producing states? The answer is capital NO. Instead he travels all over the world while his house is on fire. I voted for individual and not party. If a good and honest man comes out as president in APC, I will vote for that man and not the party. APC stinks of corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ajog1: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
lastpage:

You are the one who is ignorant!

The removal of the CBN Governor by any President in CONTINGENT UPON the approval and confirmation of the Senate......by 2/3rds majority
..meaning the "removal power" actually rests with the Senate.

If the President attempts it, it is Null and Void if the Senate does not confirm such by 2/3 majority.

I know, some can read .....but cant understand.
undecided undecided undecided
So what happened in Sanusi's case where he was suspended prior to the expiration of his tenure by June of 2015, WAS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION FROM 2/3 OF THE SENATE BEFORE HIS REMOVAL? If the president wants to have the governor removed, he can! So get informed.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by bantudra: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
bukiboy:

Osinbajo is not working for Buhari, Osinbajo is working for Nigeria and Nigerians

you are right....
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by siddoggg(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kai!e pain them for body.Shege mallam!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Codes151(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Apc group! Bunch of clowns
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by thebadmus(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
bosco2017:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/26/buhari-nigerias-president-nothing-like-osinbajo-administration-apc-group/
. Lolz! Is like one of his family was involved in the murtala Airport Director sacking... Durh
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
why should I avoid you? This latest soft obsession, let it not be what I am thinking.
Pardon?
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
aljharem:
I don't understand ? So praising the president deputy is bad ? I thought we voted them both
Don't worry yourself brother, they are ignorant of the fact that Nigerians will praise or condemn you based on what they see, and this one is uncoverable .
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...
If anybody no want us to make him jealous of another make him provide food for the masses.GBAM!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Amarabae(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Pardon?
you heard me right. Mr fatty bum bum. Hahahahaha
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
you heard me right. Mr fatty bum bum. Hahahahaha
seriously? Obsession? With who? Don't flatter yourself

What's wrong with being fat anyways? grin
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Amarabae(f): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
seriously? Obsession? With who? Don't flatter yourself

What's wrong with being fat anyways? grin
nothing. It looks good on you btw.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
nothing. It looks good on you btw.
Im not even fat. Just so you know
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Amarabae(f): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Im not even fat. Just so you know
ok.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
ok.
whatever ma'am
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by spiff005(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
bosco2017:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/26/buhari-nigerias-president-nothing-like-osinbajo-administration-apc-group/
you can jump in lagoon, I can never praise someone who is on sick bed that cannot play is role. He doesn't deserve any praise at all. Buhari ended up being a ladder for osinbajo.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ogawisdom(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
#istandwithosibanjo

Buhari can go and d*e angry angry angry angry angry

Buhari is evil and nothing good can come out of him

Osibanjo all the way
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by specco(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Afonjas are happy and dancing in anticipation of Osibanjo becoming the President.
There are widespread prayer sessions for the recovery of Pmb in most Apc controlled states in Northern Nigeria but not one in the SW, their supposed ally. What does that tell you.
Pmb must recover and continue his 'good' works.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Jesusloveyou: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
aljharem:
see this one,
So decamp to apc na, if you get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide / 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.