Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (32224 Views)

Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs / Apc Group, Pdp, Sdp, Obasanjo’s Cnm, Others To Form New Party / Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ajog1: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2017
signz:
Heeya. The cabal is not happy that Osibanjo is outshining his master cry cry cry
Osibanjo should tread cautiously, he is really outshining his master. One fact that can never be ruled out about humans is we're emotional!
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ephi123(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
pedel:

I observed some people hated Buhari before he had the chance to do anything; before he was sworn in as the president.
These same people shew no hatred to the people who looted our collective wealth and laid the foundation for hardship we are going through today.

Stop peddling that lie!

People came out enmasse to vote for Buhari, I vividly remember pro-Buhari comments getting hundreds of likes before and during the election period. The same people have turned against him now because he has proven he has nothing but backwardness and division to deliver.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Yemiafo(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
From all indications, the OP is saying we shouldn't give credit also to any performing minister. Praising Osibanjo is not bad, it's just giving kudos to whoever deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Incrizz(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !

You are sooo right.
YarAdua is the my favourite of them all.
I love him so much, even as he sleeps.

Cc: vedaxcool

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by gbegemaster(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

But you liepob are the ones dancing skelewu behind Osinbajo because he is a christian. It is you guys that have acted hypocritically and always out of hatred for Muslims that now you guys insult even all his Ministers and say Osinbajo is doing the work.... sir it the same liepob and wailing zombies tendancies that have been playing ethno-religious politics that have resorted to this same stuff you are talking about... While some Yorubas have joined the band wagon it does not make it totally their doing.
For the life of me I can't figure out what you are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by savagefinder: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

Sorry you simply don't get it or worse deliberately being dishonest... PMB is hated mainly for being a fulani and a Muslim... First the liars came up with Islamization despite being no evidence...then they began inciting comments capable of causing religious conflict in KD and the likes of FKK pretentiously playing persecueted christian now the same unstable elements are claiming Andrew Yakubu is being persecueted because he is a Christian who wants to compete for KD governorship elections, while I understand your pretense Even an accute fool will notice how quickly liepob elements who even criticized Osinbajo in the past suddenly reversed because in their infantile thinking that a Christian is going to be president despite the fact that Osinbajo has all the while been the head of the Economic Team .... As for your Yadua lie ... we all remeber how people like you mocked a dying man because once again a Christian was just at the verge of being president and rather than patiently wait for him to die they rush all manner of salacious tales to hasten him to his grave. As usual your pretense is understandable as bigots do not like be associated with their labels. If you post regularly on nairaland christians have often said a Muslim must not be president while they do not represent all Chritsians but it shows the bigotry that is now been openly said.
bro! u know why you are saying all these? its because you have religious issues.. u lack trust and you lack the ability to be diplomatic with your views, while every Nigerian likes yar adua , you feel that we mock him by praising him..because..if it were to be a Christian dying on a sick bed, you will mock him.. the truth in life is that what ever we think people are saying about us, its as a result of the kind of thoughts we harbour. am no christian and I am no Muslim but people like you are the type responsible for the religious crisis in this country, I would not be surprised if you find somethings right about boko haram killing people..

I supported Buhari but his lack of ideas coupled with the lies and hypothetical lifestyle made me withdraw my support, this man complained about the frivolous lifestyle of the past and came to bring budget were food costs more than the whole of my state,

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So u mean Buhari will get jealous of his deputy ..are you saying Buhari is a petty sisi

I am sure you dont have comprehension problems but l am also sure we all know what you CHILDREN OF HATE AND ANGER ARE UP-TO.

This is the summary:

*They have failed in their bid to stop Buhari becoming President and are sworn to make his administration difficult

*With their moles in Govt (like CBN Governor who cannot be removed by Buhari until his tenure ends), they have been causing chaos for Buhari and his administration

*These LiePODS are the same ones that tried to incite other Nigerians by spreading rumours that the President is dead in London

*These same treacherous LiePODS mischievously-praising V.P. Osinbajo now, were the same ones denigrating him earlier, calling him "ordinary Commissioner"! What has changed?

*The same Igbos, as a result of hate for other tribes, have hatched a plan to sieze on Buhari's convalescence in London, to cause disaffection between Buhari and his able Vice-President but l am sure Nigerians and Buhari in particular are wiser than that.

*There is nothing wrong in praising Osinbajo, if it was being done in good faith but we all know that these sc@mbags can never do anything in good faith! All their life is about mischief-making.

*Knowing that their Biafrauud, IPOD and other criminal enterprise they are floating can never see the light of the day, they have planned to not only cause disaffection between the number One (Buhari) and his number Two (Osinbajo) but they are actually working ceaselessly to put Westerners (Yorubas) on a collision course with Northerners!

EXPOSED! EXPOSED!! EXPOSED
These Children of Anger and Hate, who have been fed with lies by their Parents (on how America, Russia, China, Britain and every other country in the world came together to prevent them from winning the Civil War grin grin ) want to ensure they instigate an open conflict (war) between Westerners are Northerners, as they see that as the only means and platform for them to advance their criminal Enterprise of secession.

"Westerners and Northerners" just need to be very Vigilant and not fall for the trickery and sabotage of these treasonous "Jews"!

Does anyone still wonder why NO ONE can ever trust them to hold the highest position in this country?
They are traitors, straight and simple.

VIGILANCE IS KEY!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by jtwest(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
ehm e no hard, make we wait make bubu come back continue osinbajo good work na.

I can imagine what has been happening since when bubu get his ear infection;

Osinbajo: oga lets do it like dis....

bubu: Osinbade... I cannot hear u!

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Menscoli(f): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Abeg me l go praise that man,who wan die make him die...
Haba!!!Who does good things without being praise before?

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ahaiwejc: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2017
the differece is clear christian -5 muslim 0 grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ourema(f): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2017
Samunique:
I understand, but this has got noting to do with hating Muslims, that's my point.

Wasn't Yaradua a Muslims ?
Even to the point of death Nigerians still love him, I'm a Yoruba I live in PH, the people in that region even the Easterners are still saying up till today that "were it not for his sudden demise Yaradua would have been the best President Nigeria ever had".

Was Yaradua not a Muslim ?

U will be making a very big mistake if u think people hate Buhari just bcs he's a Muslim !

Buhari cause his downfall with his own hand, and his hypocrisy, incompetence couple with the suffering he inflicted on Nigerians will not allow many to forgive him.

So nobody hates him bcs he's a Muslim !
Am Igbo married to a Rivers man lives in Port Harcourt. Till tomorrow I will still Support Yaradua over GEJ, OBASANJO and PMB

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by priestly1016(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2017
I loved yaradua

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

Both the president and the vp, were voted in by Nigerians. Both are working for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
ourema:

Am Igbo married to a Rivers man lives in Port Harcourt. Till tomorrow I will still Support Yaradua over GEJ, OBASANJO and PMB

Yea.... hypocritical-LiePODS at it again!

Always supporting a person only when he is dead but hating him when alive! angry angry grin

Chai! See una life! Wind don blow, Chicken Yansh don expose joor!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by cstr55: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
One of the rules of power: Do not outshine the master.
Ofcourse, the north have a right to be pissed. They did not enter into a political alliance only to get outshined in their own administration.
They can do anything they want anyway. Afterall, it is their country.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by solaere(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
How does d administration becomes that of buahri nd not of osinbajo they were both elected anyways !!! fear dey catch dem lolz ....YEMI OSINBAJO ADMINISTRATION .......hit like if u support share if u oppose .

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by ajog1: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2017
lastpage:

I am sure you dont have comprehension problems but l am also sure we all know what you CHILDREN OF HATE AND ANGER ARE UP-TO.

This is the summary:

[color=#770077]*They have failed in their bid to stop Buhari becoming President and are sworn to make his administration difficult- A desperate buharist who is trying desperately to play the blame game!

*With their moles in Govt (like CBN Governor who cannot be removed by Buhari until his tenure ends), they have been causing chaos for Buhari and his administration- You are obviously misinformed! A CBN governor can be sacked
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by signz: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2017
ajog1:
Osibanjo should tread cautiously, he is really outshining his master. One fact that can never be ruled out about humans is we're emotional!

Its even written in this book 48 laws of power.

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER

However, i like the steps Osibanjo has taken so far like visiting Niger delta states, ordering the IG to do something about Soutern Kaduna, Our FX issues (whether using our Reserve to pump up the naira is sustainable is a discussion for another day)and even the elections conducted in Rivers was adjudged not to have been as violent as before because security officials were said to have been unbiased. Even power has stabilised in my area.

So its not our fault if Nigerians are praising Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by comrjoetega(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Individual only merited this praise. Same goes to anybody
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Handwork of enemies of progress they just want to create unnecessary tension. No matter what instigation Buhari and Osibanjo are the same and we love them we are always praying for there collective success.

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by curvilicious: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Kiokiokiokiokio
APC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by solaere(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2017
ajog1:
of course he was jxt a commissioner until now so u c bcuz his boss was scared of his {osinbajo} ability to deliver he [buahri] never allow d v.p to function until wen constitution compel him [buahri]to do so by virtue of his challenged health.... Osinbajo nie oooooooh.
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by comrjoetega(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Individual only merited this praise. Same goes to anybody

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Amarabae:
We are in a country where a professor of law is made a vice to a man with no sound educational background. Yet some people were causing nuisance with Sai Baba.
Ms., are you seriously avoiding me?
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by thunderbabs: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Osinbajo administration.......oya, do ur worst...Kolo pple

1 Like

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2017
vedaxcool:

You just simply had to show your bigotry? And so if Muslims have ruled this country more than any should we fry beans? How does that address you hypocrites behavior when it come to criticizing a man out of religious bigotry? The same Osinbajo you sick people said had sold out to Muslims ...suddenly becomes not part of an administration he is actively serving... I suggest you limit your post to thr Hypocrites Section where you will find your kind of people.

@vedaxcool,

I am a Christian and l must tell you that you are "falling for the trick" of these LiePODS"!

They want this to be like a fight between Christian and Muslims because unfortunately, they are Christians but the truth is they are only Christians "by mouth"!

Christians (as in real Christians) would not wish death on their own President (The Bible asked us to pray for our Leaders ..because so they can lead us well!).

These Children of Anger and Hate are trying everything to set the North against the South so they can whittle-down the defence of Nigerians and then capitalize on it!

*Have you wondered why all these EVIL ACTS is always coming from a particular section of the country who are always crying "Let us go" but they keep returning back to other parts of Nigeria?

*Have you wondered why it is a particular tribe in Nigeria that is always happy over Boko Haram insurgency?

*Have you wondered why it is the same people that wished the President dead?

*Have you wondered why it is the same people that refused to vote for Buhari because he is a Northerner but would rather vote for a "clueless son" of theirs whom they christened as "Azikiwe"?

*Have you wondered why the same people insulting V.P. Osinbajo as a "common commissioner" at the begining of this administration of Buhari, have suddenly become is 'lover' all of a sudden, when Buhari is not around?

*Dont you realise that the plan is to split the Unity between the North and the West?
They will try ANYTHING, to achieve their Evil aim.

Dont fall for their scam! many millions Christians like me voted for Buhari (He cant win on Muslim vote alone), from the West and North of Nigeria so, it is not about Religion (That was the "failed trick" Jonathan played during the election).

This is about a TRIBE that hates every other tribe in Nigeria.

These LiePODs are a blight on humanity.

We must all be smart and be aware of their tactics...... that is why l am posting this, as a service to all patriotic Nigerians.

Sai Baaaba! Haters can die! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by KingGBsky(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
its a dangerous game...

people are quick to condem buhari but forget that the vp is working for buhari...

it will create unnessecery tension and jeolousy....

the vp has already distance himsef from that game....smart guy...

What made the lazy old man not to work when he was in the helm of affairs.
Simple he is a dunz....zombie no get brain I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Elliot2(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2017
TeamSimple:

The guy you quote is right..Most of the people who were once haters of this administration are now singing the songs of this government all because it is now handled by a Christian.

When Buhari is around they peddle false information just to bring the government down, but now that has stopped. It is no longer seen as an Islamic party.
Please just accept the truth..
Just be honest for once: has Osinbajo performed appreciably since he became the acting president? If yes,why shouldn't the masses including liepods praise him? And if no,will it be out of place that they criticise him?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by lastpage: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
signz:

Its even written in this book 48 laws of power.

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER

However, i like the steps Osibanjo has taken so far like visiting Niger delta states, ordering the IG to do something about Soutern Kaduna, Our FX issues (whether using our Reserve to pump up the naira is sustainable is a discussion for another day)and even the elections conducted in Rivers was adjudged not to have been as violent as before because security officials were said to have been unbiased. Even power has stabilised in my area.

So its not our fault if Nigerians are praising Osibanjo

You can NEVER Praise osinbajo without Praising Buhari .... because Osinbajo works for Buhari!
Infact, Osinbajo does not and would not do anything except Buhari consents to it.

You children of Anger and Hate should soak that Up.
Your plans of causing a split has been exposed!

Ntooor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by goldedprince: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2017
very stupid idiot that thinks he can reduce dollar value. Bleep osibanjo
Re: Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group by Charly68: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2017
I expect Baba & his VP to be wiser than the agent of destabilisation ; they have a joint ticket so why the hue & cry .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.