Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (42888 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by FakeAccount(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
In case she eventually breaks up with you, ensure she gives you back your 10K cool

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
patfenda:
to me...she has something up her sleeves.my reason?
1.she neva sat the op down to say hey my spiritual life is going down,I need us to halt sexy can u cope wit that?
2.she wasn't a 100% locked wen the op met her and they have been having sexy all dis while....so y d sudden change?
3.they agreed to meet on Thursday and the next morning ,she calls to cancel the appointment and a break....?
come on...its so glaring

1 and 3 nai finish d mata. Especially 1.

Guy wen u knw say dey reason your mata like messi with ball. Nai u go just break up with without tabling the issue first. Even if na mistake, which kyn nons*nse mistake b that?

-Lord
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by TerrorSquad147: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Beemhan:

Born again my testicles! Since November y'all haven't shagged, you send her 10k for her to come over so y'all can shag. She calls you afterward and says she's now born again I laugh! mbok, she's found another guy thats been shagging her all this while and now she prefers him to you. She doesn't know how to tell you the truth so she's come up with the born again thingy. Ogbeni, that's a cheap lie. Take the little pride you have left and move on. We all know the sort of things that girls do during NYSC
true talk

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by zimunachimdi: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Lol what the fvck is 10k, grin grin

its small compared to what you can do for a loved one unless the OP is still struggling

don't put in the spirit of greediness on the op grin grin
it was just a joke,see the lol there.

wishing op the best in convincing his love.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oga OP listen to this person.

You hear?!

-Lord

Sure, the best advice so far.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by TerrorSquad147: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
imam07:
The girl is seriously fucking someone else in calabar. So it is after she collected your 10k finish before she knows she can't come again or not interested.
To me if she want to proof her innocence, and to show she has really born again. Make she return the 10k and any other things u gave to because if she is still holding your money it is a sin. Ladies believe they are wise. They think having pre marital sex is the only sin. Collecting money from a guy u are not married to is also a sin.
My guy forget the lady if you want to have a happy home. The distance between you have make her to be fucking another guy. Do not allow any lady to mislead you on this tread because they will be supporting the girl.
Am married and I can tell you that if the lady really love you and if she doesn't like sex. There are many reasonable ways she can talk and advice you about it.
Avoid marrying a lady u have seen for a long time because of distance. Very risky or else u will blame yourself later and it will be too late to turn back.
on point!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by KKKWHITE(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
She is not your true love and she is probably cheating on you . I dont know why bad things happen to good people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by samsam2019: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
If sex is what is so important to you in a relationship then YOU NEED JESUS because you are cheating on HIM.

Since when did sex become LOVE...ehn... biko tell me... who sex epp? rather it weakens you. it is good only when it is right and thats MARRIAGE...

this generation has its values warped... It seems you do not know that LIFE IS SPIRITUAL... will sex protect you from witches n wizards??

this is sad but bros you are not even thanking God that she is becoming a wife material by taking her spiritual life seriously... she will meet more responsible guys WHO CAN WAIT till marriage... then your eyes will clear!!!

bros you gatta know that LIFE IS MORE THAN SEX. if she is the only woman for you then MARRY.... else you are not responsible enough for her.

anyone who thinks dating or relationship is an excuse for sex is not ok at all. LOVE is sacrifice not feelings.... 10 year later the feelings or horniness will die... but its the sacrifices you have both been thru that will keep you.

THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP SUCH A GIRL IS TO MARRY HER.... and i advice you that if you are not ready to change your values and upgrade spiritually do not bother.

he's cheating on Jesus by fxcking his girl?

Is Jesus gay ?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Withdraw all the money, but it's weird to say you're withdrawing care. Can you be in a relationship with someone you don't care for?

Is it only guys that give money in a relationship?
Seems most of you guys in this section are yet to meet ladies of value. You guys need to mingle more with hustling young ladies...well, you're what you attract.

first paragraph: yeah! for sex....I thought that's where your premise revolves around. "men enter relationship for sex" if you must know, care is just a bait to get to the cookie.

no matter how rich a lady is she'll still expect from her man, Isn't that how it works? now you see why money is a necessity and must continuously come from us.

that phrase best suit ladies its basically known you are the symbol of attraction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by giles14(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:
Please guys I need your advice and suggestions please.
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Please guys I don't want to lose her, what do I do.

From a heartbroken Nairalander
my broda go for thanksgiving.

a big load have willingly left ur head.

truth b told.
she has sound a bigger cassava that can service her.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by starwar(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
2sa2:
She has another boyfriend, this is just her way of breaking up with you. Girls never value faithful guys.
You will not die young for this....You never communicated with him,you just broke up because you said no more sex.E ranu

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ayokellany: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
She doesn't want to keep on fucking you, maybe she has read posts on NL and saw how you guys berate girls by calling them wide toto. She doesn't want her toto to get wide!
You either convince her you guys can date without sex, or you leave her alone.

People saying she has gotten someone else she is fucking and doesn't want to continue with OP. If that's the case, it's nice and defies what some of you made us believe here that girls go on fucking sprees with various guys.

Tiri gbosa for her.

Considering the qoted comment i will say the truth hurt but it's still the truth. Stop fighting or hating the truth, the more you hate the truth the more the truth hates you. Some girls n not all girls Bleep around. There is nothing you claim argue confess debate that will change that fact just as lots of guys keep more than a girl in relationship so stop acting like you girls are saints. To every one his or her own. Let each learn n live with what is acceotable to them. Do not make a devil out of every man while claiming every woman is a saint, that my dear is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by slevin1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
So how's she ur fiancee if you guys are still dating? You never engage am na. And why didn't you ask yourself "if she really loves me like she says she does, why break up instead of of asking me to abstain from having sex with her?"

OP, your gal don catch NYSC fever. Sorry bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
falconey:

first paragraph: yeah! for sex....I thought that's where your premise revolves around. "men enter relationship for sex" if you must know, care is just a bait to get to the cookie.

no matter how rich a lady is she'll still expect from her man, Isn't that how it works? now you see why money is a necessity and must continuously come from us.

that phrase suit ladies better its basically know you are the symbol of attraction.

It's the same thing we're saying na, most Nigerian guys date girls just for sex, relationships to most Nigerian guys is a fucking spree!!!!

Thanks for confirming it. grin
No, money mustn't continuously come from you, change your association.

Relationship is so bleeped up in this country, guys dating girls for sex...girls dating for money. Can somebody find true love in this Nigeria? ?
Na real wa!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by enigmaticlion: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Let's stop deceiving ourselves here hypocrites, sex is like food and once your body is matured enough for it, na to dey chop am dey go sure pass. Almost all those that will advice you as a Christian not to have premarital sex sampled their current wives here and there,abegi make una park well before I vex . she fit don see better cassava plus better money-bag na their way, Hian.
Destined2win:
Please let her be if she's for real. There is really no biggie in pre-marital sex.

If you truly love her, let her understand that you are not after sex

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
imam07:
The girl is seriously fucking someone else in calabar. So it is after she collected your 10k finish before she knows she can't come again or not interested.
To me if she want to proof her innocence, and to show she has really born again. Make she return the 10k and any other things u gave to because if she is still holding your money it is a sin. Ladies believe they are wise. They think having pre marital sex is the only sin. Collecting money from a guy u are not married to is also a sin.
My guy forget the lady if you want to have a happy home. The distance between you have make her to be fucking another guy. Do not allow any lady to mislead you on this tread because they will be supporting the girl.
Am married and I can tell you that if the lady really love you and if she doesn't like sex. There are many reasonable ways she can talk and advice you about it.
Avoid marrying a lady u have seen for a long time because of distance. Very risky or else u will blame yourself later and it will be too late to turn back.

Thanks man, I appreciate your concern
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
ayokellany:

Consideing the qoted comment i will say the truth hurt but it's still the truth. Stop fighting or hating the truth, the more you hate the truth the more the truth hates you 2. Some girls n not all girls Bleep around. There is nothing you claim argue confess debate that will change that fact just as lots of guys keep more than a girl in relationship so stop acting like you girls are saints. To every one his or her own. Let each learn n live with what is acceotable to them. Do not make a devil out of every man while claiming every woman is a saint, that my dear is a fallacy.
I can't make any sense from this, care to explain better?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:
There is this girl I have been dating for over a year now, I love her so much and intend to marry her soon. I think she loves me too.

She's currently doing her Nysc in cross river while I am in the north. We haven't seen each other since last November though we always chatting and talking on phone like everyday. We have been so cool over the past few weeks and we arranged for her to come see me this week, Thursday to be precise. I even sent her 10k for transportation.

Now after we talked last night and she agreed to come on Thursday, she called me early this morning around 6am only to tell me there was a problem, when I asked her what it was, she told me despite the fact she loves me so much and wants to be with me, she's breaking up with me because she doesn't want to be having sex anymore, that she's not okay with her spiritual life.

I was devastated and all my efforts to try talk sense into her has been in futility! Now the problem am having is that this girl happens to be the only woman in my life, for over a year we, ve been together I have not cheated on her despite the distance. I love her so much and I have always wanted to end up with her. I always did everything possible to make her happy and I, ve never hurt her before.

Ive been there....my own made me have carryovers in school. Oga run fast! Leave her alone! You won't regret it!

Now I'm happy. She isn't. 5 years into her marriage no child. See? I won. Na me be crying shoulder now!. I block her like play like play

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by willez55(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Bimpe29: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
In the first place premarital sex is a sin. Hence, it is pretty good for you to abstain until the knot is properly tied. However, try to let her understand the fact that, you want her for real and sex is not all you long for. Then you can both start on a new page. Meanwhile, plans for marriage should begin in the earnest, if she is still in the game with you.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

Bros those are excuses the babe dom get who they give her big cassava for cross-river,shr just don't know how to tell you,talking from experience,move on with your life the best is on her way.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by enigmaticlion: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
She don see better cassava with plenty money. Forget the spirituality lie Abeg. Woman? Na their way because if you hold pepper like Dangote she no go see spirituality ooooo, na money she go see and fall yakata. Abeg I need that Zuma meme. Ladies and money are like....
Mophasa:

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by blont(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
XCUSE! XCUSE! XCUSE! dats how they hit u. this format isnt new. she is tired of u is the BLONT truth. no matter how u turn a GOD person with her, she is still not gonna work with u. A pastor or brethren in dat church she attending at the moment is brain-washing her frm u, and giving her more dan u do. do not get it twisted when she tell u the new person she is dating is a God fearing man. *od fearing man my ass!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

I truly love her and wouldn't mind staying with her without sex, I even told her but she wouldn't have none of it.
Claiming there is no Way we could be together without having sex.
Am actually ready to do anything just to be with her,
Oh dear! If she said this then my friend, she's with someone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

If that's the case, then OP is paying for what someone else did to his girl or maybe it's Karma following OP for all the hearts he broke.

I was in a no sex relationship with my ex , I supported that young man financially, emotionally, every fucking way I could think of, did it stop him from cheating? NO!
If I fall in love with some other man tomorrow, I would still do everything I can to support him, I am never going to transfer my pains or past experience on any innocent man. That's life...

None of your friends advise you wen you dey invest so much on top no-sex relationship? Chai kpele!

My own philosophy is that if there's no sex because it's marriage exclusive, then financial and several other things should be marriage exclusives as well.

But if you fall in love with some other guy tomorrow, you'll be more careful. Admittedly, some people go all the way with being careful to not caring at all. I wouldn't blame them and I wouldn't judge them. We are a sum total of our experiences one way or the other.

Ladies don't do a favor to guys wen they have sex before marriage. Many ladies do it because they like it. It's innate.

There are times when I agree that ladies are unfairly targeted in this pre-marital sex thingy, like there's a max number of guys a girl can have sex with or a max girth size a girl should take in before marriage. But this is not one of those instances.

I haven't ever being in a relationship, can't and won't give my feelings to anyone who can't be trusted with her own feelings. But I empathize with the OP, having someone change her mind on a whim without doing what is fair sucks. Unfortunately, both genders are fond of this. This is not a gender issue, it is a case-by-case issue.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
kennygee:
She just got born again and has decided she's not about that fornicating life anymore.

She can't force you to be in the same spiritual level as she is and it won't be fair for her to remain in the relationship denying you sex if you are not ready to come on board the Christian relationship.

Move on with your life to another female who is about the fornicating life.

It sure pays to know Jesus.
cool
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by AreaFada2: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
The babe wants to armtwist you into marriage.

One funny thing is that sometimes they form for the guy who will marry them & scatter the punany with any yeye guy outside. cheesy grin

You can never trust all these antics.

A pastor who wants her for himself may have seriously brainwashed the babe.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by BluePulse: 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's shocking to see how pple are thinking here. This isn't born again issue. She's found someone else. A girl will come up with any reason to dump a guy. In her defence, she's with a new guy she feels will help her grow better spiritually, but u and I know as well, the spiritual journey stunts does not guarantee marital bliss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by cutelover19(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

These hoes ain't loyal bro. Sorry you learned the hard way. This is why men never take women seriously and why we cheat on them serially.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Roseey0(f): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ogbeni go and pay her bride price joor and stop complaining

She dreads coming to your place because she now sees you drag her back spiritually anytime she ends up in your house.
It doesn't mean she is cheating.
Don't give us that crap that you both can stay in the same roof without sex, it has nothing to do with freaks, it's just body chemistry.

Marry her and stop complaining
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by femi4: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mophasa:

She is telling you indirectly to Marry her. So....bros, Marry her or she is a gunner!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
THIS GIRL HAPPENS TO BE THE ONLY ONE IN MY LIFE BLA BLA BLA BLA ... YOU SEE WHY YOU NEED TO BE LIKE ME NOW BA?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.