Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (42889 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by blont(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
freecocoa:
Like a girl can't decide not to have sex no more? Don't be silly jor.
like your man can decide not to have sex with u and u ar fucking ok... dont be silly jor.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
BoboYekini:
Of course she can. It's your prerogative. But expect to be second(third/fourth) choice for that interlude.

Op, I like to think of women as cars. Na as your money reach your ride go tight. If your maintenance/security isn't right, the experience will break down or she gon get stolen.
You don't see my Corolla telling me how hard not to drive her. Still, I have fond memories of all my cars and I don't take a break down personally. On to the next.
For your mind o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by bolethings: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Op, I think you need to check my profile and see what I wrote about my most recent relationship. I'm doing much better now trying to come to terms after 5 years of waiting. I must be honest with you, she's found someone else, it's tough to accept, that I know, but since you have spoken and even agreed to hold body yet she still says no, she's only looking for a way out. Trust me not everything that's good to you is good for you. The configuration of women can only be explained by the creator. I'm sorry bro but you need to get over her ... Don't ever think you can fight for a woman, none of them is worth it, she's gone brother. I really hope you would listen. Take heart and smile...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
blont:
like your man can decide not to have sex with u and u ar fucking ok... dont be silly jor.
Why can't he decide to? It's his life his pen1s, all I need do is listen to his reasons and analyse them, it's not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by blont(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Masturbation is an area to explore in a relationship?
I will be masturbating together with my guy, does this make sense to you?
i copy you loud n clear.
over and out.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

I prefer to explore it without sex, pays in this judgemental patriarchal society. smiley
She is his fiancee, he should make her his wife. Maybe she is trying to make him marry her faster.
He should go meet her, I definitely won't travel down from Calabar to go meet him in the North because I wanna break up. If he needs me to explain, he would have to come down to me.

If she is tired, life goes on.
People get tired of the other everyday, it's not a must they stay together. She was nice enough to give an excuse, what of the ones that leave you hanging? Or those ones that keep stringing you along?

It only pays when you are dealing with a patriarchal unintelligent pseudo-alpha (I'm not taking a shot at your ability to make a good choice).

No, you wouldn't break up less than 12 hours after agreeing to see him. And where is this entitlement of who has to meet who coming from? She has agreed to meet him, he has sent her transport fare. Who has to meet who is irrelevant.

Use rope tk tie goat or use goat tk tie rope is irrelevant. All that matters is that there is a rope and a goat and they are tied to each other.

She wasn't nice to give a silly excuse. There's no nicety in beheading a person because there is the option of having rats eat the person from the inside out. How about an injection or a clean shot to the head.

She could easily have told him days back that she wasn't interested anymore. Not agree to see him, call him less than 12 hours later that she's no longer game, and then give an excuse of sex and spiritual life. The guy hasn't been unfair to her (I can't say for certain), so the break up should have been more amicable.

Sounds like a tween break-up, not a breakup between adults who've been having it good and have no big elephant in the room.

It's clear that the guy will always have a soft spot for her in spite of if they're together or not. She ruined that with a very silly move. Now it's gone from I think she didn't see it working out to I think she was cheating on me and decided to pull the plug because she had secretly loathed me for long.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Vikky014(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
jahsson:

Hi.. I'm a virgin.. Can we be friends...? grin
lol no
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by IjeBos(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wait, you sent her 10k and then she broke up? Did she become born again in the interim? I've dated many a girl who wanted to abstain (well initially). The answer for girls I was serious about was doing everything I could to honor that, i.e. staying in a hotel when I saw them. Sorry, I think she just upgraded you(found someone else) and got 10k in the process.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by cezarman(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
If am the types that sleeps around, then why are you bothered? YOU ARE SIMPLY CONFUSED. and if the girl has truly found Jesus.... you are single again. you came here looking for help... i gave you bitter truth and you turn around to attack me as a hypocrite... STOVE Calling Kettle Black
#wehdone sir

You and feranchek are "stove" calling kettle black and you're also hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by tishbite41(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
as a land speculator, make I just book space.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by jahsson(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vikky014:
lol no

Hehehe... U don't make friends with virgins? grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
LordAdam16:

It only pays when you are dealing with a patriarchal unintelligent pseudo-alpha (I'm not taking a shot at your ability to make a good choice).

No, you wouldn't break up less than 12 hours after agreeing to see him. And where is this entitlement of who has to meet who coming from? She has agreed to meet him, he has sent her transport fare. Who has to meet who is irrelevant.

Use rope tk tie goat or use goat tk tie rope is irrelevant. All that matters is that there is a rope and a goat and they are tied to each other.

She wasn't nice to give a silly excuse. There's no nicety in beheading a person because there is the option of having rats eat the person from the inside out. How about an injection or a clean shot to the head.

She could easily have told him days back that she wasn't interested anymore. Not agree to see him, call him less than 12 hours later that she's no longer game, and then give an excuse of sex and spiritual life. The guy hasn't been unfair to her (I can't say for certain), so the break up should have been more amicable.

Sounds like a tween break-up, not a breakup between adults who've been having it good and have no big elephant in the room.

It's clear that the guy will always have a soft spot for her in spite of if they're together or not. She ruined that with a very silly move. Now it's gone from I think she didn't see it working out to I think she was cheating on me and decided to pull the plug because she had secretly loathed me for long.

-Lord
Alright.
She is cheating on OP, she has another guy in Calabar. Her decisions were harsh. OP should move... we are good now.
Make I rest.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
She doesn't want sex anymore, they can see and talk it over. I am sure she'll come around. A lady can't keep on fucking every guy she dates to prove she is real...then same guy would turn around to judge her? That's hypocritical.
Does fucking OP guarantee he would marry her? NO.
It's her choice then to choose who Bleep.

Yes, a lady can f*ck every guy she dates and it's not to prove she is real. It's simply because she wants to. If and when she decides she no longer wants to have sex, she can communicate it in a way that doesn't raise questions and red flags.

A girl having sex just to keep a guy is equivalent to a guy spending just to keep a girl. Both scenarios suck. And I wouldn't want my sister or brother to be in either of those situations.

She doesn't want to come around. And no one said it's not her choice to choose who she has sex with.

Her timing sucks, that's the point.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

If that's the case, then OP is paying for what someone else did to his girl or maybe it's Karma following OP for all the hearts he broke.

I was in a no sex relationship with my ex , I supported that young man financially, emotionally, every fucking way I could think of, did it stop him from cheating? NO!

If I fall in love with some other man tomorrow, I would still do everything I can to support him, I am never going to transfer my pains or past experience on any innocent man. That's life...

She knows OP more than we do. The guy too done tire for her matter, no be today we start to see this kind thread for NL.

My friend, you didn't support him in the most important way to him, sex grin grin grin

But this Mofasa guy, i suspect he doesn't have concrete married plans.

Some guys mistake an outlet for sex as LOVE.

But the girl is definitely getting her pipe supply elsewhere. If Mofasa agrees to all her terms, she would complain that solar eclipse happens when he's around ( ridiculous excuses)
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by blont(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
freecocoa:
Why can't he decide to? It's his life his pen1s, all I need do is listen to his reasons and analyse them, it's not rocket science.
that where it start from, as the analysis get u into depression, then u explore d woman in u. well good tin u ar u.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Vicolan: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bros she don see another better guy dts good on bed more than you.. That's my view..Don't trust ladies oooo but its vice versa though
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Alright.
She is cheating on OP, she has another guy in Calabar. Her decisions were harsh. OP should move... we are good now.
Make I rest.

When you make it sound like that, it's like I'm coercing you to accept an alternate viewpoint without sufficient backing.

But hey, I could use a rest too. So do have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Look at how pained guys are that a sister doesn't want to keep on donating her toto grin
I said it that most Nigerian guys are just looking for babes to keep on fucking. Relationship to them is a f<cking spree...Withdraw sex and watch the animalistic traits in them come to play. This are the same people that ask what a lady brings to the table aside sex.
One even talk of losing husband. Has he married all the ones he f<cked??

Ladies should learn from threads like this.
For an average Nigerian guy, sex equals love.

my only concern is that the lady should've returned back his 10k that would make the guy believe it is a serious matter
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by xhamel88: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
kennygee:
She just got born again and has decided she's not about that fornicating life anymore.

She can't force you to be in the same spiritual level as she is and it won't be fair for her to remain in the relationship denying you sex if you are not ready to come on board the Christian relationship.

Move on with your life to another female who is about the fornicating life.

It sure pays to know Jesus.

Na lie.....why did she collect #10,000 before talking of problem? The girl wide pass the innocent guy.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Vikky014(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
jahsson:

Hehehe... U don't make friends with virgins? grin grin
lol. i hv already
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
blont:
lol, you remind me of my ex when u use the word shit happens. same shit she told me when leaving me, but all d same, am strong n fucking over it. shitz really happen.

Mate, I didn't even have to be in a relationship to be effing sure shit really happen.

But yeah, that's why life sucks.

One second you're guys are inseparable and one second it just isn't working out. Here's to all the fun memories we've had since birth. A few nasty experiences won't change all that.

-Lord
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by jahsson(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vikky014:
lol. i hv already

Hehehe

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by FavoredGuy: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Move on with your life to another
female who is about the fornicating
life. Or better still, quit the life. You can live a better life outside premarital sex... Try it and thank the girl later, that is, if she is sincere to that.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Vikky014(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
jahsson:

Hehehe
lol...go joor
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
rosalieene:

Lol what the fvck is 10k, grin grin

its small compared to what you can do for a loved one unless the OP is still struggling

don't put in the spirit of greediness on the op grin grin

eh.eh ... 10k might be small change but let her return it. ...simple

I will follow this thread until Op comes back to his senses and request for his money
let him send the 10k to his mother

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by olac21(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
There are no two ways to it broo...she's done with you...collect your 10k back!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
OP, I know you're feeling some type of way but you need to ask her to refund your 10k. It's not about being a sourpuss or vindictive, not even about the money. It's about getting consolation. It will hurt 10 times less if you see your money back in your account knowing that at least she didn't succeed in defrauding you, adding insult to injury.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
carmag:

eh.eh ... 10k might be small change but let her return it. ...simple

I will follow this thread until Op comes back to his senses and request for his money
let him send the 10k to his mother
Yes this is the new objective.
Mophasa where are you? Update us, we must get that money back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by blont(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
...to all the fun memories we ve had!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Mophasa(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Does she stay in a "Family House"?

You think you are having a bad day...here's something to cheer you up.

Yeah she does stay in a family house
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ogastone(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
It is easy. Let her know that you can continue with her without sex if you know that you can. Also let her know your intention to spend the rest of your life with her, but for now no sex till your wedding night.
But if you no fit control your cassava, let her be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.