Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist (76507 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Tomjazzy2: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Grew up believing girls who wear beads do so in order to stop urinating on the bed.

Infact, where I come from, it's a form of urine control
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
froshsteve:

I believe girls who wear beads have familiar spirit
na only you waka come
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh my God! How can you even think like this??
Reading that shït gave me migraine. Take your eyes off it, or you'll lose more brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by onadana: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ...

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen...

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c

Will and will always love ladies with beads.Sexy. No be every bead be jazz.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Dee60: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
loveanonymity:
I wear bead and I am not a prostitute, I just grew up knowing my mom puts it on me for fashion and I feel naked if I don't wear it. I can't even remember the last time I was beadless. I value it, I change it like jewelry.

You may be unaware of its spiritual implications. Seek help now.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nizguy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Find out her reasons for wearing the beads b4 u draw ur conclusion. Dont overlook and dont be quick to judge.
I agree with. Wise said

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mskrisx:
Bia Op! angry no vez me for this Alaba go slow wey I dey ooo. Mtcheeew! Papi wata grin

Op, have you ever imagined your lady shaking her butts seductively at u with her waist beads on? smiley

OK, naaa.....u still gat a long way sad

I wear silver chain on my left ankle and a gold one at the right...then sillver beads on my waist. Now, how does that make me demonic since I still have to jump okada everyday instead of flying? undecided. See me on my anklets on a casual day and faint wink
gringringrin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
It depends on the kinda bead oo.. Some beads are fashion wise.. Some are purely fetish...

If it's those olden days.. Red beads.. Kindly stay off... She might be a daughter of some fetish priest..

Else carry.. On.. But hope yhu truly love her.. And do not see her mainly as a sex object...
mum hates it like kilode, because of some fetish stuffs surrounding it (like the red ones you mentioned) .... I don't fancy it either.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
solzmuller:
it's prostitute that wear it most u can see a decent girl with such

Mr Man biko goan sleep...
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by hisMrs(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
yemsai:
There is nothing wrong in it...I personally dnt wear bt I hav friends dat do...
Some wear it for fashion while some say it makes an ass bigger....
I even hav a friend dat her bf personally bought it for her..dat he likes it..
So u see...is nt a bad thing..

i wear beads to watch my weight, whenever i grow fatter, the beads break and that means i need to do something about my weight. it doesn't mean anything fetish
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
LePrezident:

#sigh... this type of mentalit can paralyse a generation
shocked grin cheesy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Jamoojazzy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
I joined Nairaland because of this post.....Because I want to contribute to the discussion... I personally bought waist beads for my fiancee because I fancy it a lots so there is nothing bad there.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by schumastic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Something I can't do without... Oya make una call me witchy witchy

show me or i don't believe you grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
sisisioge:
Wow...I used to wear the cute Swarovskis. The colour play na die until a particular born again bf said NO! grin grin grin I think I'm gonna start again cool

Shey the born again bf sef dey fvck too?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by loveanonymity(f): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dee60:

You may be unaware of its spiritual implications. Seek help now.
O ma se o( what a pity), when will we be free of attaching spirit to everything in this country? I dey look at you in 3D because Nigerian film idealogy has affected you.Even if there is spiritual attachment to it and I am putting it on for fashion, what is the correlation? Help ko, help ni. You better seek spiritual help for you to be free of that kind of thinking as soon as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by hisMrs(f): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:
some girls that wear beads are posses by Marine spirit.

while some are Wearing it out of ignorance..... everything is now fashion

some girls that wear it are[b] PERCEIVED[/b] to be possessed by marine spirit and that does not mean it is true
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh my God! How can you even think like this??

y are u surprise that I don't think like you....
I stated d fact... u either take it or leave, nobody is forcing u

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by humilitypays(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ukalejohn:
So I met this girl on whatsapp actually she chatted me up so I replied then started moving with the flow because she's cute and slim(I've always had a things for slim girls) so we got talking asked her how she got my number and all that she seemed so interested in me and been she's slim I don fall since ... 

So we decided to meet yesterday and while we were together we talked like we've been in love for long (she loves me ) so after a while I decided to kiss her so I held her by the waist then I felt the bead...

After she had gone I told my friends... The girl wear bead o.... One of them shouted guy if she wear bead no do o in fact break up with her tell her say u high before she come that's why wetin happen happen... 

Please house help me because I like everything about this girl but is there anything wrong in wearing a bead.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1018309_48_jpg3f93da36e4dcc70910e18ac429cf2a3c
Women abi girls are their own problems in life. See how the ladies are replying: I wear bead and my boyfriend likes it. I wear tattoo and my man loves it.

The same guy telling u to wear bead, wear tattoo and chains on your nose and legs will leave u to go marry the ladies that don't pierce and scratch their bodies in the name of fashion.

Ladies use your head o, don't let all these sex-starved guys looking for girls to deceive and sleep with fool u. Be decent if u want to have a worthy and well-to-do hubby in future.

Of course during dating, guys will tell u to go naked as a girl that that's the best fashion for hot women who know whatsup‎, but when the same guy wants to marry, he starts to find a decent girl for keeps and now see u as a cheap, lose LovePeddler not worthy to be his wife, that's men for u, so as a lady, use your head and don't let guys cheer u into living stupid life u will later regret in life.

I am sure most Nigerian First Ladies and wives of respectable men in Nigeria didn't wear beads, leg chains and tattoo to attract their well-to-do husbands.‎

To the op, if u don't fancy a girl wearing bead on her waist, plz don't listen to anybody, quit now cos our fears sometimes affect our lives.‎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by sircrabo: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
It depends on the motive for wearing it. Some girls don't wear it but that doesn't make thm righteous.

Aren't there guys that are fetish too ? Do we wear beads on our waist or legs ?

My friend still f**ked his ex today and her wedding is next week saturday. She's an usher ,She doesn't wear beads or ankle chains.

It doesn't mean one is bad/fetish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Choiszman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
As for me, I don't see it as demonic

Many wear it for fashion sake

One just have to be prayerful not to fall into the hands of the wicked

Aside that, brother...I even find beads, leg chains and jewelries appealing and sexy smiley cool
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by zicoraads: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ukalejohn:

Thanks
I love it like cray.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
hisMrs:

some girls that wear it are[b] PERCEIVED[/b] to be possessed by marine spirit and that does not mean it is true

your opinion..... I am telling u what I know
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by danieljohnson97(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Learn How to Loss Weight Naturally in two weeks. Click here to learn more https://livingfull.leadpages.co/livingfullweightloss/
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by DukeNija(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mskrisx:
Bia Op! angry no vez me for this Alaba go slow wey I dey ooo. Mtcheeew! Papi wata grin

Op, have you ever imagined your lady shaking her butts seductively at u with her waist beads on? smiley

OK, naaa.....u still gat a long way sad

I wear silver chain on my left ankle and a gold one at the right...then sillver beads on my waist. Now, how does that make me demonic since I still have to jump okada everyday instead of flying? undecided. See me on my anklets on a casual day and faint wink

Lmaoooo.. I personally dont think i can date someone who wears waist bead, but you just killed the op with your sense of humor. +100000
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by LeFreakSoChic(f): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Your friend must be a cave man.
There's nothing wrong with it. I have six rows of beads round my waist.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by DukeNija(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
fufuNegusi:

a tattoo is even the worst

Please DONT....

I'd feel more comfortable with an inked woman than someone who wears waist beads i swear. This is Africa
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Mskrisx(f): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
DukeNija:

Lmaoooo.. I personally dont think i can date someone who wears waist bead, but you just killed the op with your sense of humor. +100000

Bro no mind me...i could be a clown sometimes smiley
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by nkemdi89(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Different regions or tribe have their opinion on bead, as a young child brought up in south west, it was a must have fashion accessories for ladies, while in the north there was a popular song about halima and her beads, that shows the northerners admire it, unfortunately in the east I was called all kinds of names that it even affected my relationship with both sexes. In my own region too in south south there is always these negative names attached to it like witch, cultists or lesbians.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by bayocanny: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Snowangel4:
some girls that wear beads are posses by Marine spirit.

while some are Wearing it out of ignorance..... everything is now fashion
No, wearing beads does not automatically means ones is posses. In fact persuaded my babe to be using it. Nothing wrong in it.
Re: Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
bayocanny:

No, wearing beads does not automatically means ones is posses. In fact persuaded my babe to be using it. Nothing wrong in it.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.