Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over (11081 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Bubu himself confessed he nursed the idea of resigning shortly after taking oath of office and discovering the true state of the nation.

His wife said cabals shore him up.

Sanusi and Junaid have called for him not to run in 2019.

I guess this medical leave is a safety net, no wonder he was eager to sign authority to Osinbajo.

Now, which of these points is giving you diarrhea?

But you guys castigated anyone that said anything contrary then.
What has changed? What happened to Sai baba till 2023 chanters?

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Hausa should have the presidency instead of Yoruba in my opinion. We can't be blackmailed to vote yorubas.
We made the mistake by voting OBJ and yorubas never fail to throw into in our faces

Finally he confesses what every yeeboe man will never own up to cheesy cheesy cheesy

I salute your honesty. Oya bring up a yeeboe candidate in 2019 that i can vote for cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Finally he confesses what every yeeboe man will never own up to cheesy cheesy cheesy

I salute your honesty. Oya bring up a yeeboe candidate in 2019 that i can vote for cheesy

You're right. Yoruba will never be voted by igbos again.
Quote me anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by nextprince: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

[s]Of course igbos have a fair share of lekki mansions.

Your brother couldn't make any sense on one single post just running upandan with Yoruba presidency in d past and osunbade presidency to be.

Hence my free tutorial[/s]

Very disgusting.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

You're right. Yoruba will never be voted by igbos again.
Quote me anywhere

No problem considering your total votes for a sitting president got him out of office cheesy

Keep your votes, they're so fvcking useless and inconsequential cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Hausa should have the presidency instead of Yoruba in my opinion. We can't be blackmailed to vote yorubas.
We made the mistake with OBJ and yorubas never fail to throw into in our faces

Well, this is a clear evidence of how you Ibos always turn govt on its head. Your thought is exactly how you plotted the ruin of this nation in 1966.....turn the constitution upside down and desecrate all virtues of orderliness.

What does constitution say about incapacitation of a President? Does it say give it to Hausa, or does it say the VP?

We refuse to have Ibo as Commander in Chief in this country, you will ruin everybody's lives with your love of chaos and disorderliness.

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ificatchmodeh: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

see engrish abi na engligbo? cheesy

tell it to your comrade that i quoted na you this simpleton angry

are you afraid to face him? cheesy

Ignored.. see you gat nothing..
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

Ignored.. see you gat nothing..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No problem considering your total votes for a sitting president got him out of office cheesy

Keep your votes, they're so fvcking useless and inconsequential cheesy

We sure won't vote for Yoruba. Never again grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

We sure won't vote for Yoruba. Never again grin

Once again, no problems. Your votes are useless and inconsequential cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Well, this is a clear evidence of how you Ibos always turn govt on its head. Your thought is exactly how you plotted the ruin of this nation in 1966.....turn the constitution upside down and desecrate all virtues of orderliness.

What does constitution say about incapacitation of a President? Does it say give it to Hausa, or does it say the VP?

We refuse to have Ibo as Commander in Chief in this country, you will ruin everybody's lives with your love of chaos and disorderliness.

The feeling is mutual. Yoruba can never be voted by igbos. Not after the obj mistake.
If u get it by chance like you're hoping now, fine n good. But contest and get igbo to vote u, nah nah nah

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

But you guys castigated anyone that said anything contrary then.
What has changed? What happened to Sai baba till 2023 chanters?

How does it concern 5%ers?

You are opposition, PDP, remember? Sart putting PDP in order, settle Makarfi and Shettima. Leave sai baba for amala eaters to worry about. grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Once again, no problems. Your votes are useless and inconsequential cheesy

Vote yoruba? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Vote yoruba? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

How does it concern 5%ers?

You are opposition, PDP, remember? Sart putting PDP in order, settle Makarfi and Shettima. Leave sai baba for amala eaters to worry about. grin

And bubu was deserted by sai baba chanters.intersting life it is.
I'm really loving the drama walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

The feeling is mutual. Yoruba can never be voted by igbos. Not after the obj mistake.
If u get it by chance now like you're hoping, fine n good. But contest and get igbo to vote u, nah nah nah

Yoruba have spent 12years in the presidency. Why not try and vote for yourselves first? cheesy

Is there a generational curse against that achievement? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Yoruba have spent 12years in the presidency. Why not try and vote for yourselves first? cheesy

Is there a generational curse against that achievement? cheesy

Hahaha you're the one always talking about obj presidency and osunbade president to be.
We won't vote Yoruba again. Take note

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

Hahaha you're the one always talking about obj presidency and osunbade president to be.
We won't vote Yoruba again. Take note

I knew this ignoramus will trip at this. Your illiteracy is disgusting and painful to watch cheesy

So you need me to teach you that the presidency refers to the President and his VP? cheesy

Nobody needs your votes to win. Buhari's election proved it. They're useless and inconsequential cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I knew this ignoramus will trip at this. Your illiteracy is disgusting and painful to watch cheesy

So you need me to teach you that the presidency refers to the President and his VP? cheesy

OBJ presidency refers to his VP
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

OBJ presidency refers to his VP

when anybody says "in the presidency" it refers to the institution and the institution of the presidency is made up of the President and his VP so yes. Atiku was a part of the OBJ presidency cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by peteregwu(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

biafra snowflake, where do you stand? are you still the beautiful bride of nigerian politics as azikiwe described? or are you truly the whor.e of nigerian politics as Shagari replied him? cheesy

Are you on biafra? are you on ibo presidency? are you on northern presidency(according to ekwerremmadu commitee) or are you voting for Osinbajo? the bible said a double minded man is unstable in all his ways. where do you and and your people stand?

Yorubas voted for the team that will save the country. Buhari for his anti-corruption nature and stern military background and Osinbajo for his erudition and vast knowledge pool. Buhari's nedical trip proved the combo was the perfect team and if giving another chance, I'LL VOTE IT AGAIN!! cheesy cheesy

Now you can hang if you're hurt cheesy

Why I should I hang myself when I never voted for buharis. And am not saying you should hang yourself either. Buharis was and is a lyer and keeps lying till now. That is why he is on exhile. Someone who came in through propaganda and lies, still you guys didn't figure it out. And you stood by him, just because he is popular and you needed the power by all means. That is why you buharis are still struggling and you are saying it's a perfect combination.

And buharis is not fighting corruption, he is fighting for his own. So how many corrupt individuals have gone to jail, how much has been much have recovered from looters...who are the looters...and how many have been convicted or found guilty and sent to jail.. Who is fooling who? You expect us to fall for such deception of "fighting corruption". Guy leave sentiment alone and face the truth being talked about here.

Biafra or no biafra, have you seen me claiming to be biafra or am I begging for biafra? That is why you guys don't have stand for integrity all you do is follow the crowd and influence that will endanger the nation. My friend, learn to stand well and be firm.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

when anybody says "in the presidency" it refers to the institution and the institution of the presidency is made up of the President and his VP cheesy

I know I'm really boxing u to a corner with your own argument. Trust me it's deliberate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

I know I'm really boxing u to a corner with your own argument. Trust me it's deliberate cheesy

You have neither the wit nor the intelligence cheesy

Trust me, you're helpless cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

If u get it by chance now like you're hoping, fine n good. But contest and get igbo to vote u, nah nah nah

Your vote is only good when the choice is divided in four ways and a marginal push is needed to edge the other three decisively. In any election in which we have less than four candidates and the leader of the competion is below 40%, your votes is irrelevant to divvy up other zones and put Yoruba popularity on top for victory. We have done our homework.

What are the odds of this scenario ever happening in democratic elections in Nigeria? Once every 100years.

Yoruba is the safetynet for everybody when your homeland is in turmoil. So our districting always work in our favor.

Your political clout has been forever broken. You dont even have a party serving your ethnicity, so your political bloc is only good in SE.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Your vote is only good when the choice is divided in four ways and a marginal push is needed to edge the other three decisively. In any election in which we have less than four candidates and the leader of the competion is below 40%, your votes is irrelevant to divvy up other zones and put Yoruba popularity on top for victory. We have done our homework.

What are the odds of this scenario ever happening in democratic elections in Nigeria? Once every 100years.

Yoruba is the safetynet for everybody when your homeland is in turmoil. So our districting always work in our favor.

Your political clout has been forever broken. You dont even have a party serving your ethnicity, so your political bloc is only good in SE.

Time shall tell and we'll be monitoring events closely. But whatever u do, always count our votes out . #Fact#
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by MasterofNL: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Nobody needs your votes to win. Buhari's election proved it. They're useless and inconsequential cheesy

Just like yoruba votes were useless and inconsequential when they all voted for Falae in 1999 okwaya? cheesy cheesy

You see, it is common knowledge that once the north stays united, all they need is the support of one part of the south then they have it.

This happened with Shagari and repeated by Buhari so I don't see the need for all these chest beating and going about shouting 'sophistication' that has no meaning.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by ImperialYoruba: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Wassce:

And bubu was deserted by sai baba chanters.intersting life it is.
I'm really loving the drama walahi grin

You be small pikin learning to walk in political affairs.

Ill leave you to your babble.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by gartamanta: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
In Igbo we call them "Mma iru abuo' (two faced knife).

It must be refreshing for them to have 'Osubande' promoted from a mere 'commissioner' to acting President.
Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2017
MasterofNL:

Just like yoruba votes were useless and inconsequential when they all voted for Falae in 1999 okwaya? cheesy cheesy

You see, it is common knowledge that once the north stays united, all they need is the support of one part of the south then they have it.

This happened with Shagari and repeated by Buhari so I don't see the need for all these chest beating and going about shouting 'sophistication' that has no meaning.
Why the free tutorial. We'll give them this tutorial by voting massively against them for aboki.
If its not igbo, then north should keep it instead of Yorubas. That's just it

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by shukuokukobambi: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Why I should I hang myself when I never voted for buharis. And am not saying you should hang yourself either. Buharis was and is a lyer and keeps lying till now. That is why he is on exhile. Someone who came in through propaganda and lies, still you guys didn't figure it out. And you stood by him, just because he is popular and you needed the power by all means. That is why you buharis are still struggling and you are saying it's a perfect combination.

And buharis is not fighting corruption, he is fighting for his own. So how many corrupt individuals have gone to jail, how much has been much have recovered from looters...who are the looters...and how many have been convicted or found guilty and sent to jail.. Who is fooling who? You expect us to fall for such deception of "fighting corruption". Guy leave sentiment alone and face the truth being talked about here.

Biafra or no biafra, have you seen me claiming to be biafra or am I begging for biafra? That is why you guys don't have stand for integrity all you do is follow the crowd and influence that will endanger the nation. My friend, learn to stand well and be firm.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your pain is visible but if it kills you, i won't say sorry.

Only Buhari had the stature and reputation to unseat a sitting president from the mamoth called the PDP and APC gave him the ticket. Every nigerian bar you, a chronic corruption lover, wanted a change in the way the country was being run. Of courses promises are easier to make than actions as GEJ found out and as Buhari too has found out. That is the point of departure between Buhari and some in the SW and this divorce started in 2015 after he assumed office. You on the other hand supports saraki(a yoruba) till today simply because you see him as a spite on Tinubu.

are you the only ibo man? if you don't support biafra, how many other millions are trekking in the name of biafra under the hot sun?

Yoruba are the most principled of people that's why we produced folks like Fela, Gani, Funmi Kuti etc who speak the truth and fight for justice irrespective of who's in power. name one person from your enckave that can measure up to? Buhari's greatest traducers have been Yoruba. Even your juggernauts whom we expected to be opposition to Buhari are falling over themselves to join Buhari's APC yet you have the nerve to accuse me? warn yourself o cheesy

No ibo man has any integrity and none has the stamina to fight for causes higher than themselves cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by samblaks(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2017
young man, your pronouncements against the Yoruba race are not acceptable. Pls don't turn Nairaland forum to a battle ground for tribal war. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by Wassce: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

You be small pikin learning to walk in political affairs.

Ill leave you to your babble.

The new sheriff in town already abandoned to his faith.
Job well done people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry / Why Dankwambo Should Be The Preferred Candidate Of PDP / PDP To Buhari: For Peaceful Polls, Let IG Retire Jan 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.