Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep (45976 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by jaymejate: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pre wedding photos has taken new dimension.
Very soon pre wedding photos would be taken even with wedding gowns on

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by buchilino(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
I ENVY D GUY, DOSE CHEST R SOMETHING ELSE.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by chigoizie7(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by enshi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
This is a pretty lady believing in the tomorrow of a Young and Hardworking keke driver...

TINIBU of today was a one time conductor in Lagos, ayiri of today was one time a street kid, where and who was olamide, falz, 2faze, and even olajumoke 18 years ago...

Kennygee the Queen of infidelity should be tagged to this thread and so her likes

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by dacovajnr: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
vivypretty:
that time when u enter his keke and some how he starts a conversation with u and the admiration turns to attraction and then to love and to happily ever after

Person wey see you type this now would think you won't turn down advance from a Keke Napep driver

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
ITbomb:
See as the keke fresh
thats due to effects
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by toshmann(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
bjhaid:
thats due to effects
kenonze:
Lovely

Simple things is what my heart beats for

And I'm a very simple person cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by toshmann(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
badassProdigy:
Love truly don't cost a thing...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-couple-in.html?m=1

BCISLTD:

angry do you know the cost of keke

grin grin grin

Honestly you can't get upset in nairaland cheesy
This forum has inbuilt comedians that can bring down hypertension in 2 seconds. grin

Chei! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by naptu2: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
What is the usefulness if these pre-wedding photos?

Souvenirs and programmes.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Johnsonibx(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired
Ha ha omo eniyan!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
toshmann:

And I'm a very simple person cheesy
man you quoted d wrong person

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by miqos02(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
seen
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife by the time we finally meet and decide to get married they will have used all the concepts for pre-wedding pictures, be there giving "the thing" to that guy like its 'free malaria drugs' and you are WHO...... angry angry
This ur lines ehn grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by sweatlana: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
desired
Ole
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Jodha(f): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Whether nah one naira... Whether nah one milla.. Baeby yhu gah mi.. Baeby yhu gah me grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
naptu2:

Souvenirs and programmes.
maybe..but to me it is unnecessary
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Very creative..love it
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by JosephYbholy(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
nice pics
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
I couldn't find any thing special here
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
Genuine love, unlike most girls who think you shouldn't even talk to them because you do not own Range Rover. Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Hades2016(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! That lady carry load sha. Her 'òjòwaju' is really impressive
omo no be small òjòwaju grin am so sure that òjòwaju was what attracted the man to her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
I like to see a man and a woman all loved up...
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Duru009(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Oh boy see breast....

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by CellTabRepairs: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
I doubt if it meant he is a keke driver...

Lovely anyway and quite creative.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Godblessaplus1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nice one

Mean while.....

Check dis out tongue

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by verygoodguy: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
smashing
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
vivypretty:
that time when u enter his keke and some how he starts a conversation with u and the admiration turns to attraction and then to love and to happily ever after

Then he asks for your number and you're in two minds but you give it to him anyway, you go home expecting his call he picks his phone and wonders if he should call. He calls she falls and the picture says it all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
Isn't only me

The last pics looks like Stephanie Okereke smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep by solid3(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Wow! That lady carry load sha. Her 'òjòwaju' is really impressive

Guy, you get eyes wey dey see sonthing. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.